Report from Jan '14 warns of "Major Event" based on Joops!

Writer

PostSun Mar 02, 2014 6:12 pm » by Jcgjec

http://www.amazon.com/The-Gemini-Propos ... i+proposal

This free report (free on Kindle) was trying to warn people back in January that three Gemini/Zeus/Jupiter events happened/were in the making. One was 11-9 in Germany (Berlin Wall falls to unite twin Germanys), 9-11 in the USA Twin Towers fall to form One World Trade Center and a new event in Feb-Apr 2014.

All of these events are based on the elite Thelema astrology, the source = the Crowley cult.

All of these events occur when Jupiter(Zeus) is with the Gemini twins (the constellation) at the same point in the sky.

Europe's 11-9 was in 1989 and written Euro-style = 9-11.

With the East-West war breaking out recently in Russia, this seems to be the catalyst the author is describing for these CHOREOGRAPHED events leading to WWIII possibly and a new money system.

Writer

PostSun Mar 02, 2014 7:58 pm » by Jcgjec

The location, by the way, is 6.8 RA, +23 Dec. for Joops (Jupiter)

11-9, 9-11, and it's there now at DIRECT STATION because of retrograde motion. So it's hanging out there for several days.

Jupiter (Zeus) and the Gemini twins, this is what the events mimic. The mythology from this story.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 02, 2014 8:11 pm » by Phoenix rising

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Writer

PostSun Mar 02, 2014 9:07 pm » by Azznerak the Black

Joop...Joop...

Isn't that the dank smelling cologne the Ghetto-Fabulous use in attempts to make themselves smell better?

Initiate

PostMon Mar 03, 2014 4:24 pm » by 1ofus

"The event" seems to be the new buzz word as well as "prepare" as in the Super Bowl halftime. It seems someone is either being warned to prepare for an event or everyone is being conditioned to expect an event? That along with "The Light", as in the forces of light waging and winning a war against the forces of darkness. This is DECEPTION !!! One cannot exist without the other.

I am not an astrologer but I know enough about Zeus and the twins of Gemini. This says, to me anyway, that we have a decision to make. In fact I've come to realize lately that tptb read all the metaphors backwards. Many metaphors can be seen to say two distinctly different things leaving us with a choice. It helps in seeing the deception if you understand metaphors.

To read the metaphors one way one most remain in descent mode. In this direction they are as gods and we are as cattle being herded to the slaughter and don't kid yourself, that is their intention. The other way is a major turnaround filled with promise and hope. Tptb will have to stop feeding on the flock if we choose this route, I personally believe they need to be held to account.

Metaphors are easier to understand when you look at the purpose of a metaphor. Imo, the purpose for a metaphor is to describe something that is not visible or understandable with the five senses of our physical existence. In other words pictures of our physical world are used to describe a spiritual idea or principle.

Metaphors, like reflections, are not identical to the idea or principle they are describing only similar in many respects. When a physical picture is used to describe another physical reality, imo, this is an incorrect use of a metaphor and is more accurately identified as deception or trying to hide or cover the first picture. The metaphor isn't necessary as the picture being described can be described without metaphor.

It seems tptb like to use their metaphors to hide what they are doing in their shadows while trying to convince us that we need to fight against our forces of darkness. They are the forces in the darkness ready to come out and "strike" and if you haven't figured out that they want all of us to not exist anymore you need to take a closer look. It's as if their metaphors are instigating or provoking us to fight against them. WHY?

Just as we have a body with a shadow so Jesus the lamb has a shadow as well, aka Lucifer the lion and when the lamb is/was sacrificed we were left with the lion. Lambs are grazers, lions like flesh and blood which adds up to death, any bets on which way tptb want this to be decided?

They may come with an event but what we really need to watch for is a change to societal structure or is their event just a reset. If it's not a deception as I've suggested we will see some major changes to our capitalistic, predatory financial system that will prevent the serious imbalance of power that we now have and the money will be removed from politics and governance and if we are really serious about change money will be eliminated altogether.

The things that make it possible for the unethical few to rise and rule over the many will be changed or removed. If their event results in what might look like a dramatic scene where they come in and save the day but don't really make any serious changes to our societal imbalance but more of a reset it will be, imo, a major deception to save their seat on a sinking ship.

The deceptions are now getting so deep and hard to see that we have to be cautious not to react without carefully thinking it through. The disinfo is really thick as well and although you don't see a lot of it here you can see it a little more clearly on other sites.

An example; the biggest comet the world has ever seen that no one really saw, did you see it? And now this invisible comet is conveniently placed in our minds to rain down debris on us causing widespread tsunamis that will conveniently wipe out billions of people in a Noah's arc scenario. Maybe missiles and bombs made to look like a god made event. It will be a god made event if you view tptb as the gods they see themselves as.

Be aware, the only time they tell the truth is when it serves a greater deception and I would suggest that the grand finale of deceptions is on the horizon. Trust these players as far as you can throw a heavy truck.

Have a great day!! :cheers:

Writer

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 11:49 pm » by Jcgjec

Situation seems to be escalating in Crimea today.

Writer

PostThu Mar 13, 2014 6:14 am » by Jcgjec

Jcgjec wrote:http://www.amazon.com/The-Gemini-Proposal-Imminent-Unifying-ebook/dp/B00I5VV9RE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1393776353&sr=8-1&keywords=gemini+proposal

This free report (free on Kindle) was trying to warn people back in January that three Gemini/Zeus/Jupiter events happened/were in the making. One was 11-9 in Germany (Berlin Wall falls to unite twin Germanys), 9-11 in the USA Twin Towers fall to form One World Trade Center and a new event in Feb-Apr 2014.

All of these events are based on the elite Thelema astrology, the source = the Crowley cult.

All of these events occur when Jupiter(Zeus) is with the Gemini twins (the constellation) at the same point in the sky.

Europe's 11-9 was in 1989 and written Euro-style = 9-11.

With the East-West war breaking out recently in Russia, this seems to be the catalyst the author is describing for these CHOREOGRAPHED events leading to WWIII possibly and a new money system.

Is WWIII on the horizon followed by New World Money Reorganization? Is this the grand UNION?

Writer

PostSat Mar 15, 2014 4:50 pm » by Jcgjec

1ofus wrote:"The event" seems to be the new buzz word as well as "prepare" as in the Super Bowl halftime. It seems someone is either being warned to prepare for an event or everyone is being conditioned to expect an event? That along with "The Light", as in the forces of light waging and winning a war against the forces of darkness. This is DECEPTION !!! One cannot exist without the other.

I am not an astrologer but I know enough about Zeus and the twins of Gemini. This says, to me anyway, that we have a decision to make. In fact I've come to realize lately that tptb read all the metaphors backwards. Many metaphors can be seen to say two distinctly different things leaving us with a choice. It helps in seeing the deception if you understand metaphors.

To read the metaphors one way one most remain in descent mode. In this direction they are as gods and we are as cattle being herded to the slaughter and don't kid yourself, that is their intention. The other way is a major turnaround filled with promise and hope. Tptb will have to stop feeding on the flock if we choose this route, I personally believe they need to be held to account.

Metaphors are easier to understand when you look at the purpose of a metaphor. Imo, the purpose for a metaphor is to describe something that is not visible or understandable with the five senses of our physical existence. In other words pictures of our physical world are used to describe a spiritual idea or principle.

Metaphors, like reflections, are not identical to the idea or principle they are describing only similar in many respects. When a physical picture is used to describe another physical reality, imo, this is an incorrect use of a metaphor and is more accurately identified as deception or trying to hide or cover the first picture. The metaphor isn't necessary as the picture being described can be described without metaphor.

It seems tptb like to use their metaphors to hide what they are doing in their shadows while trying to convince us that we need to fight against our forces of darkness. They are the forces in the darkness ready to come out and "strike" and if you haven't figured out that they want all of us to not exist anymore you need to take a closer look. It's as if their metaphors are instigating or provoking us to fight against them. WHY?

Just as we have a body with a shadow so Jesus the lamb has a shadow as well, aka Lucifer the lion and when the lamb is/was sacrificed we were left with the lion. Lambs are grazers, lions like flesh and blood which adds up to death, any bets on which way tptb want this to be decided?

They may come with an event but what we really need to watch for is a change to societal structure or is their event just a reset. If it's not a deception as I've suggested we will see some major changes to our capitalistic, predatory financial system that will prevent the serious imbalance of power that we now have and the money will be removed from politics and governance and if we are really serious about change money will be eliminated altogether.

The things that make it possible for the unethical few to rise and rule over the many will be changed or removed. If their event results in what might look like a dramatic scene where they come in and save the day but don't really make any serious changes to our societal imbalance but more of a reset it will be, imo, a major deception to save their seat on a sinking ship.

The deceptions are now getting so deep and hard to see that we have to be cautious not to react without carefully thinking it through. The disinfo is really thick as well and although you don't see a lot of it here you can see it a little more clearly on other sites.

An example; the biggest comet the world has ever seen that no one really saw, did you see it? And now this invisible comet is conveniently placed in our minds to rain down debris on us causing widespread tsunamis that will conveniently wipe out billions of people in a Noah's arc scenario. Maybe missiles and bombs made to look like a god made event. It will be a god made event if you view tptb as the gods they see themselves as.

Be aware, the only time they tell the truth is when it serves a greater deception and I would suggest that the grand finale of deceptions is on the horizon. Trust these players as far as you can throw a heavy truck.

Have a great day!! :cheers:

Thanks for your post! Good info!

Initiate

PostSat Mar 15, 2014 6:55 pm » by Nedroj

[quote="Phoenix rising "]Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
DULCE EST DESIPERE IN LOCO