Report: US military to hit targets in Kenya

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 23, 2013 5:09 pm » by Kinninigan

:look:

:hell: Here we go again, Obama is just desparate to blow up stuff and keep his scandels out of the news, guess the Syria strike is not working...

Report: US military to hit targets in Kenya, other African states

- VIDEO IS ON WEBSITE, PRESS TV HAS BEEN BANNED ON YOUTUBE, CANNOT EMBED VIDEO -

The United States is reportedly preparing a list of targets for possible military strikes in Kenya and some other African countries.

Former US general Army Vice Chief of Staff Gen. Peter Chiarelli said the strikes are aimed at targeting militants involved in Sunday's deadly attack on a shopping mall in the Kenyan capital city of Nairobi.

Somalia’s Al-Shabab fighters have reportedly claimed responsibility for the attack, saying it is in retaliation for Kenya’s military actions inside Somalia.

"They're developing targets . . . and refining target lists, trying to fill in any gaps that we possibly have," the former four-star general said during an interview with ABC's This Week on Sunday.

"Intelligence has been gathered and will continue to be gathered to fill in any holes that we have about what happened in this particular attack and what could happen in the future," Gen. Chiarelli added.

Chiarelli described the situation as “very chaotic” and added that US military officials are doing everything they can to gather information.

He, however, refused to elaborate how and with what means the US forces or their allies will target the group’s hideouts in Kenya.

This as Kenyan security sources in Nairobi revealed that Israel has sent its special forces to Kenya to fight with the militants at Nairobi’s Westgate shopping mall, according to an AFP report.

The report added that Israeli commandoes were airlifted to the east African country just after the start of the attack.

DT/HJ/DT

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/09/22 ... -in-kenya/

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 23, 2013 10:26 pm » by Opalserpent

Yeah, figures.

Good false flag on an israeli mall with israeli commando's securing the scene and evidence.

They got to bomb something, keep those weapon manufacturers in business and got

to keep installing bases for peace keeping.

Now apparently those "terrorists are being led by a British national? a woman.

I still didn't see any pictures of bloodshed except for that crappy picture willease posted

with some people on the ground with a little blood and some dude smirking nearby.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/09/22 ... -in-kenya/

Israel sets up the false flag then the U.S. does the dirty work of bombing poor people

to stamp out opposition to U.S. occupation forces, Oh I mean "Peace Keepers"
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 23, 2013 11:25 pm » by The57ironman

Opalserpent wrote:
I still didn't see any pictures of bloodshed except for that crappy picture willease posted

with some people on the ground with a little blood and some dude smirking nearby.

...yeah, pay NO attention to that, please...

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 23, 2013 11:42 pm » by Opalserpent

I was just watching sky zio murdoch news and apparently Australia is being boosted
to the upper table of the U.N. nations, we are sending over a Yes woman as we speak
to be sent over to the United nations headquarters in ScumYork. Who chose Scumyork
as the U.N. headquarters? was it put to a vote?

I can only guess now that Australia is a high ranking member of the U.N. that when israel says
roll over and bark we will.
We will support all war on terror even if all of it is staged for an excuse to boost israeli
and defacto hitman U.S. interests in Africa to further increase bases and occupation forces.

Check this out, Kenya's banks need israeli advice because they are retards:

As a result of initiative and advice of KNFC, a group of people from the Department of Co-operative Development visit Israel to study ways and means of establishing a viable co-operative bank. The same year, a joint paper by the Ministry of Finance and Marketing & Co-operatives Development recommending the establishment of the bank is issued.

Two Israeli experts also send their recommendations to the Government to that effect. The Government accepts the recommendations and makes arrangements to have established banks to support it. Consequently, an official from Standard Chartered Mr D G Landells is appointed General Manager to assist with the establishment of the Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited.

Don't these retarded kenyans know what happens when you let isreali dual citizens advise and run your banks?

OH whats this: Kenya was already promised to Zionists:

read full story at following link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Uganda_Programme

No wonder british dual citizens like the Australian that died are prevalent over there.
Not to mention the british "terrorist" woman who maybe used her connections to arm her buddies, I can guess which connections.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The offer was first made by British Colonial Secretary Joseph Chamberlain to Theodore Herzl's Zionist group in 1903. He offered 5,000 square miles (13,000 km2) at Uasin Gishu (at the time spelled "Gwas Ngishu"), an isolated area atop the Mau Escarpment in modern Kenya (not Uganda)

OH dear, guess it's too late for kenya, the parasite is deep in their bowels:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... kenya.html

Community History

Map of Kenya

Jewish settlement in Kenya began in the early 1900s. In August 1903, the British colonial secretary Joseph Chamberlain offered the Zionists a part of the territory in Kenya (the “Uganda Scheme”) for their own autonomous country at the Sixth Zionist Congress. The suggestion created much controversy among the international Jewish community, and was rejected at the Seventh Zionist Congress, in 1905. Although, this proposal was reverted, several Jewish families immigrated to Kenya.

In 1904, the Nairobi Hebrew Congregation was established; by 1913, 20 Jewish families lived in Nairobi and the first synagogue was built.

After the Holocaust, many more Jews immigrated to Kenya. By 1945, the Jewish community had grown to 150 families. In March 1947,

I'd research more but I don't have time. Have a nice day everyone.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 24, 2013 1:57 pm » by Kinninigan

Opalserpent wrote:

Nice research opal :flop:

the first thing i did was look up Kenyas natural resources...limestone is there biggest export...maybe the zionists was use kenyan limestone to rebuild the temple of solomen

oh come to think of it, there is no freemason that know how to build with stone anymore!

they just play dress-up like stone masons!

:alien51:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 25, 2013 12:10 am » by Opalserpent

Kinninigan wrote:
Opalserpent wrote:

Nice research opal :flop:

the first thing i did was look up Kenyas natural resources...limestone is there biggest export...maybe the zionists was use kenyan limestone to rebuild the temple of solomen

oh come to think of it, there is no freemason that know how to build with stone anymore!

they just play dress-up like stone masons!

:alien51:

Thanks dude.

I'd do more research but I'm so tired after work now I'd just rather drink beer
and enjoy some herbs. I get half an hour in the mornings now.

The following link has some evidence of fakery on behalf of the crisis actors:

http://nodisinfo.com/Home/nairobi-mall- ... nist-hoax/

image from above link.

The above picture shows supposedly a woman who was shot twice in the lower abdomen.
The interesting thing is the shape of the blood stain on her shirt.
Besides the lack of entry and exit hole wounds the blood stain also
appears to be rectangular like that of a zio hollywood blood pack used
for faking being shot.
Even the forward blood stain on her shirt takes on a familiar pattern.

please go to the above link, other pictures are shown with other
crisis actors who also exibit a strangely rectangular pattern of blood on
their shirts. :look:

There is also some video's that look staged in the above link.

This NODISINFO.COM has done some good research to expose the fake staged
performance that is the Isreali zioinist False Flag.

Have a nice day everyone. :cheers: