Reports of "fake snow" all over the place!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 30, 2014 7:29 pm » by Otomon

I am not an expert but I thought snow was sapased to melt? Can we get some debunk on this?

Upload to Disclose.tv

I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostThu Jan 30, 2014 7:53 pm » by handy4321

I would guess the next step would be to do chemical tests to identify the "snow". I can't believe this would not have been thought of.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 30, 2014 7:58 pm » by Otomon

handy4321 wrote:I would guess the next step would be to do chemical tests to identify the "snow". I can't believe this would not have been thought of.

Just like how people have been doing test on chem trails for years and the evidence is still not sufficient?
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 30, 2014 8:01 pm » by Germanpils

interesting, i will try that too once we get more snow

theres absolutely no way snow could ever smell like plastic
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

PostThu Jan 30, 2014 8:22 pm » by Fillup55

Long Island NY snow didn't melt at first it consolidated in it self then it melted, maybe because it's really cold snow it reacts like that?

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 30, 2014 8:28 pm » by Thebluecanary

Oh good grief. It's fucking SNOW. I just spent the last hour shoveling it off my walkway and steps, and off my neighbor's walkway and steps. (Because she's awesome, not because Nazi Macrory told me to.)

It's a dry, powdery snow that we don't see often in the South, because we don't often have such cold air aloft when the snow is forming. It's not good for snowballs and snowmen, because it's so dry that it's like sand, but it's not anything that hasn't existed before in plenty of places, and it's not completely unheard of to have it fall here. I remember a similar storm when I was a kid, and it snowed so hard that there was thunder and lightning with it, and it was powder like this. It is in fact melting…it's melting off the trees and off the pavement where the sun is hitting it, and all over my kitchen floor where I stood to take my boots off. It melts in your hands if you touch it too, though it feels gritty rather than soft and squishy like the snow most Southerners are used to. It is possible when it's 9 degrees outside for snow/ice to sublimate rather than turn to water.

I don't know about a plastic smell, but I made snow cream out of it last night and it was fine and tasty and we have not died. Yet. :ohno:
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 30, 2014 9:25 pm » by Kinninigan

:ohno:

the snow here in philly is weird too, its more like frozen powder

yesterday it snowed an inch and i used a broom to sweep my pavement :shock:

i have a small propane torch i use on plumbing jobs for sweating copper pipes, i am gonna try to set some snow on fire and see what it smells like in a little bit

ill also make some vodka slushie drinks outta snow and see what happens, maybe ill get superpowers or something...

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 30, 2014 9:31 pm » by Otomon

Kinninigan wrote::ohno:

the snow here in philly is weird too, its more like frozen powder

yesterday it snowed an inch and i used a broom to sweep my pavement :shock:

i have a small propane torch i use on plumbing jobs for sweating copper pipes, i am gonna try to set some snow on fire and see what it smells like in a little bit

ill also make some vodka slushie drinks outta snow and see what happens, maybe ill get superpowers or something...

Make sure to record that shit, DTV exclusive style :mrcool:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 30, 2014 9:34 pm » by Kinninigan

Otomon wrote:

Make sure to record that shit, DTV exclusive style :mrcool:

i have no video camera and i lost the usb wire to my camera

ill have to call the CIA and NSA and get the satellite footage, im sure their always watching me!

It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostThu Jan 30, 2014 9:41 pm » by OtheklzeR

the water from the melted POWDERSNOW "WET" the unmelted portion of the snow, that test well done would have
completly melted the snow and then measured the "WATER CONTENT " of the snow per volume

the black soot is from a incomplete burn of the snow as the heated gas that burns encounters cold it snuffs out a portion
of the hydrocarbon being burned causing a deposition of unburned carbon , any time you see a yello flame thats carbon or carbon monoxide, a blue flame is balanced with oxygen and is at the correct ratio called the stotiometric balance

anytime you shove the flame against a metal object or ice in this test you will see a deposition of carbon, as any mechanic /welder
we see this all the time using cutting torches and rosebud tips especialy

mystery solved
end mystery#23

Next