Reptilian Barack Obama

Initiate

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 4:23 pm » by Harryjackson

Obama is related to King William I the lion of Dundee Scotland,its common knowledge now and you can type in google and you will find alot stuff about it,but i did my research well before any of this stuff hit the net.

I live in Dundee and search the archives in the town,there was something strange i came accross the name Barack.I was doin research on an old graveyard in the city, the graveyard is about 500 years old but before it was there,there wasa monastery of grey friar monks. The monastery was build by Dervorguilla the granduaghter of David the Earl of Huntingdon,who was King Willaims brother. david was a templar knight and was with King Richard the lion on the third crusade,this is where the Obama connection comes from. David fathered a illigitamite child to an Egyptian princess ( David was married to maud of Chester at the time he went on the crusade ) while in the holy land.

Now back to that old graveyard,where once stood the monastery that Davids grandaughter Dervorguilla had build.The street on the west entrance to the graveyard is called Barrack street,the entrance to the graveyard if from Barrack street.

I know Barack has only one r and Barrack street has two,but when you look at the history...

I always say,things aint just put there...

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 9:04 pm » by Allreadydead

kurious wrote:
kingdraco wrote:
kurious wrote:Reptilian albino

so is that Pindz in the pic? :look:

Yes it is & somehow he keeps getting it removed so here it is again -

Look at him, ugly ugly albino retard.

AND IT'S REMOVED AGAIN!!!! :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 11:21 pm » by Cyberelf

I cant believe that people still dont get it...dont just open your eyes,open your minds...the enormous amount of people who come to these type of sites and still dont see the bigger picture...u sheeple wouldnt believe it if an alien of any type came up and slapped u in the face!Denial,denial,denial...it drives me nuts...go back to your comfy 5 sense "reality" sip on your aspartame filled braindumb drinks and watch mindcontrol tv...ciao4now!

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 20, 2010 12:32 am » by Gloomylunatic

pindz wrote:┌∩┐Reptilian Body Snatchers┌∩┐

Upload to Disclose.tv

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

atma is a disinfo agent!
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Initiate

PostTue Jul 20, 2010 12:37 am » by Electriccity

bs first of all i dont see his eyes changing at all and when u alter the pic whose to say u didn't alter his eyes and u gone need more then eyes for n e body to take u serious about n e body not just obama cuz thats all the evidents i see on here about them is videos of dozens of peoples eyes

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 20, 2010 12:41 am » by Realorfake

"Gay" Reptilian Barack Obama... you do mean

imagine what a homosexual reptile is gonna do to the church...

yowsers...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Previous