Reptilian Compilation

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 6:24 pm » by Pindz

Initiate

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 6:39 pm » by Jayson1972

HOLY FUCK PINDZ! I blink too look out world I am a reptillian. What a joke, isn't youtube missing you right now or something. ROTFLMAO!
:ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :robot: :badair:

Writer

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 6:41 pm » by Solace

Okay, some one tell me what I'm supposed to notice?

Initiate

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 6:43 pm » by Jayson1972

solace wrote:Okay, some one tell me what I'm supposed to notice?

that pindz likes to waste peoples time. :top:

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 6:46 pm » by Pindz

solace wrote:Okay, some one tell me what I'm supposed to notice?

notice the difference from us humans ... slit pupils, eyes changing colors ... they call it : Solid Hologram

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 6:48 pm » by Pindz

jayson1972 wrote:that pindz likes to waste peoples time. :top:

so you are the guy who will play the debunker in this thread ? :) how do we know you are not one of them.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 7:29 pm » by Oxygen

How is he wasting your time if you choose to come here and read/watch what he has posted?
Regardless of what you think of pindz and or reptilians he is trying to wake people up to what is his truth/mission, why sit here and bash him? Frankly you guys look far more moronic than he does with these sort of comments:
HOLY FUCK PINDZ! I blink too look out world I am a reptillian. What a joke, isn't youtube missing you right now or something. ROTFLMAO!

I also see mods bashing on him... I also see pindz bashing on other peoples posts as well.

Doesn't make sense to me on why we sit here and trash each other when we are just trying to help one another see the others point. Frankly it makes all of you look suspicious...

And...
Okay, some one tell me what I'm supposed to notice?

Really bro? First, someone is one word. Let's get this straight... if you ever walk up on someone and they have pupils that look like a rattlesnake? I suggest you fkn run, dumbass... What are you supposed to notice? You're just starting shit or you are blind/or disinfo.

I can tell you through 3+ years of research that there is a certain amount of truth to the reptilian theories. If you want to crack on it or not believe it then that's your deal. Don't bash on something you know jack about. Research history.... yea I mean actually pick up a book etc.
I am not a pindz official fan or anything, I don't know him from jack other than what he has posted. Some of it is questionable IMO but most is real IMO as well...

Mods.... I do not understand why childish/bashing (if nothing else) is allowed? I do not wish to tell you or anyone else how to run a forum but I will not stay here if intelligent conversations cannot be held without the childish bashing.

I will simply stop through and use DTV like the funny papers to see if there is a meteorite or something heading for earth, but I will stop contributing/responding as I have done ATS.

I do realize me leaving is not a threat lol... I am not delusional.. But I do hope some people reconsider what they type and or how they mod.

Ty for the vids Pindz, most I have seen some I have not.

Peace