Condoleezza Rice Caught Shape-shifting

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1302
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:50 am

PostMon Feb 15, 2010 3:07 am » by Gary19702


She was hybred with a sharpei, I don't think she's reptillian, just has some loose skin is all.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:31 am

PostMon Feb 15, 2010 3:09 am » by Dirttyrabbit


spock wrote:
dirttyrabbit wrote:watch your threads and posts people the mods are deleting threads and posts and comments again
take screen shots!

spock the moderator is deleting things tonight
no warning just deletes it with no warning or anything.



I hope you got my message.


what in the other threads you have been nuking tonight?


or messages via PMs i cant get PMS been complaining about that for over a month


but if you are talking about the one you left in the thread you deleted
then yah I seen it and you have NO fucking right you calling me fucking blue??

fuck you i take that as an insult now

fuck off cunt
.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostMon Feb 15, 2010 3:11 am » by Pindz


gary19702 wrote:She was hybred with a sharpei, I don't think she's reptillian, just has some loose skin is all.

i did not say that she is reptilian : ) ......but she is shapeshifting somehow holographicly , when she is emotional
_____________
this is not some "converting error" .........
Last edited by Pindz on Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostMon Feb 15, 2010 3:13 am » by Spock


dirttyrabbit wrote:
spock wrote:
dirttyrabbit wrote:watch your threads and posts people the mods are deleting threads and posts and comments again
take screen shots!

spock the moderator is deleting things tonight
no warning just deletes it with no warning or anything.



I hope you got my message.


what in the other threads you have been nuking tonight?


or messages via PMs i cant get PMS been complaining about that for over a month


but if you are talking about the one you left in the thread you deleted
then yah I seen it and you have NO fucking right you calling me fucking blue??

fuck you i take that as an insult now

fuck off cunt


I NEVER CALLED YOU BLUE!!!!!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1302
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:50 am

PostMon Feb 15, 2010 3:15 am » by Gary19702


pindz wrote:
gary19702 wrote:She was hybred with a sharpei, I don't think she's reptillian, just has some loose skin is all.

i did not say that she is reptilian : ) ......but she is shapeshifting somehow holographicly , when she is emotional
_____________
this is not some "converting error" .........

then I can only wonder if she had any facial work done by a plastic surgeon in recent years, because the shape of her nose is way off and video compression wouldn't target a specific part of a face like that
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7400
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

PostMon Feb 15, 2010 3:32 am » by Mozi!!a


kingz wrote:Duh this is with a lot of video's that have been converted... you won't see this on TV, because it's not converted..!

Rice: Snake...yes, Reptilian....NwO :twisted:

iv seen this on tv 1000 times. it something strange. this sord of thing happens even in real 1080 hd.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7400
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

PostMon Feb 15, 2010 3:32 am » by Mozi!!a


pindz wrote:Image
it is from this interesting video


Upload to Disclose.tv


___________
CAUGHT !! :owned:


awesome Pindz

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11724
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostMon Feb 15, 2010 3:35 am » by -Marduk-


RABBID IN PISSED-OFF-MODE :twisted:
Image
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:33 am

PostMon Feb 15, 2010 10:22 am » by Digerdawg


Haft to give you this one pindz just for watching Condoleezza Rice on vid that alone deserve a :flop:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1357
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:13 pm

PostMon Feb 15, 2010 11:53 am » by Elnorel


Ahh pindz at it again.

I will refrain from my lengthy post this time.
Have a sense of deja vu. :mrcool:
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook