REPTILIAN FBI AGENTS

Writer

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 5:10 pm » by Syntexnl

stupid woman on this vid! she live in her own world. dont know shit from israel its there fucking country and the need help. gtfo of this earth stupid hippie woman open your mind your self!

Initiate

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 5:26 pm » by Minihaha

denpadre wrote:people do realize that cat eyes or reptile eyes are a common birth defect among people right ?(if its not just some cameraglitch with the light and all) , i know someone who's little daughter has 1 cat eye and i'm not pointing towords aliens and i aint a sceptic. some people are just looking to hard.

I knew a kid with a double pupil (the witches Eye) he was super self consious about it, but it was entrancing. He's was a really nice kid. I also saw a kid with 2 earlobes on each ear. My brother was born with 1 kidney, I also went to school with a kid who had gigantism. Which leads me to believe that anything is possible.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 5:31 pm » by Chrisfryfyi

my sister has a cats eye, a colla bomer, same as madline mcaan, de ja vou

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 5:32 pm » by Chrisfryfyi

and it would make sence if shes a nwo murder agent....

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 9:04 pm » by Pindz

moonglum1972 wrote::bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:
And the psychosis continues without a single molecule of evidence from him or any of his supporters nor a single response to anyone who calls him out

תמצצי את הזין אחר התינוק (המזוין לא!) הומואים

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 9:12 pm » by Gisgangusur

pindz wrote:
moonglum1972 wrote::bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:
And the psychosis continues without a single molecule of evidence from him or any of his supporters nor a single response to anyone who calls him out

:alien51:

PS:ידעתי לך יהודי
Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest, the Beast; and in his woman, called the Scarlet Woman, is all power given.

"VISITA INTERIORA TERRAE RECTIFICANDO INVENIES OCCULTUM LAPIDEM."

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 10:43 pm » by Will69ease

Give him time. He is hysterical when he goes off.

Writer

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 4:40 pm » by Moonglum1972

gisgangusur wrote:
pindz wrote:

:alien51:

PS:ידעתי לך יהודי

TRANSLATED:

Suck another dick baby (not armed!) Gay

P.S.I knew you Jew

Flippin Hilarious :dancing: :dancing:

So, Pindz jumps wildly to concusion about the nationality of others and/or is a anti-semitist/racistand STILL refuses to submit a single iota of evidence

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 24, 2011 5:29 pm » by Iamthatiam

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 6:08 am » by Redwoodrick

Ah Pindzy....whenever I am feeling a bit like a crazy person I just look for your most recent post and...presto, I feel sane.Thank you. :mrgreen:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

PreviousNext