REPTILIAN FBI AGENTS

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 6:08 am » by Redwoodrick

Ah Pindzy....whenever I am feeling a bit like a crazy person I just look for your most recent post and...presto, I feel sane.Thank you. :mrgreen:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 8:45 am » by Mediasorcerer

ive been on the fence on this repty fokker thing for a while now,but this is absolute 100000% irrefutable proof.!!!!!

great vid pindz,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 9:13 am » by Flipper

Gee I can get that effect every time. How easy is it? Take a video of a person who has one side of their face in sun light and the other in shade. This is taught in photographic courses. One eye adjusts to the increase in light...eg pupils adjust..

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 10:17 am » by Redwoodrick

minihaha wrote:
denpadre wrote:people do realize that cat eyes or reptile eyes are a common birth defect among people right ?(if its not just some cameraglitch with the light and all) , i know someone who's little daughter has 1 cat eye and i'm not pointing towords aliens and i aint a sceptic. some people are just looking to hard.

I knew a kid with a double pupil (the witches Eye) he was super self consious about it, but it was entrancing. He's was a really nice kid. I also saw a kid with 2 earlobes on each ear. My brother was born with 1 kidney, I also went to school with a kid who had gigantism. Which leads me to believe that anything is possible.

:flop:
When I was a kid I knew two twin brothers who had red eyes.I mean truly red and they were not albinos.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 4:08 am » by Pindz

THIS IS IMPORTANT, FCUK THESE CLOWNS ! I MEAN LOCK AND LOAD.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 5:13 am » by Chrisfryfyi

im with ya pindzy im rdy for war.. man im sick of workin n havin this hum drum life, i wana do some damage.. punch a lizzard or 2 in the face.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 9:26 am » by Redwoodrick

HEY GENIUS,THE SLIT EYED APPEARANCE IS THE FREEKIN REFLECTION OF THE WOMAN IN THE DOORWAY HOLDING THE CAMERA.YOU CAN SEE IT MOVE AS SHE SHIFTS HER POSITION.IT IS A REFLECTION.
OPEN YOUR MIND....TO REASON.OR NOT.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 9:38 am » by I2haveseen

pindz wrote:REPTILIAN FBI AGENTS

Upload to Disclose.tv

:arrow: pindz, where do U find his crap
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 9:40 am » by I2haveseen

redwoodrick wrote:Ah Pindzy....whenever I am feeling a bit like a crazy person I just look for your most recent post and...presto, I feel sane.Thank you. :mrgreen:

:alien51: Ha Ha
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 9:43 am » by I2haveseen

will69ease wrote:
moonglum1972 wrote::bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:
And the psychosis continues without a single molecule of evidence from him or any of his supporters nor a single response to anyone who calls him out

Give him time. He is hysterical when he goes off.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: Haven't seen that Yet. Dose he actually have any real facts/leads/insights 2share

PreviousNext