Reptilian Image Captured From Video

Writer

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 10:46 pm » by Soosh

endless16 wrote:
iwanci wrote:Hmmm.. ok I know a place where you can get two eye glasses for the price of one.

Since when did a blurry picture of someone (shot through the reflection of a silver bowl) become evidence of anything other than a blurry picture?

What I find even more amazing is that the ‘stargate’ opens up in someone’s lounge room. Wow if I wanted to open up a ‘stargate’ I would never have thought to do so in someone’s lounge room or at least in the kitchen…

Seriously folks, you are either trying real hard to fool the masses (not working) or you are in serious denial and need to get your eyes checked. When you believe in something to the point where logic fly’s out the window (akin to brainwashed) the evidence appears to surround you, in fact what you often see is not evidence at all, rather a trick played by your mind distorting the facts.

Sorry to spoil your ‘fun’ but if you want to believe this is a photo of “Sengraffi Gix assistant to the reptoid pit-lord Algareez Sondite” go ahead and believe it, yet again I find it amazing that a blurry picture can give you so much information, I wish I could have such a vivid imagination. No doubt there would be endless fun to have.

Sorry this might seem a little random... who or what is Algareez Sondite? Where did you get that name?. lol. :wink:

Algareez Sondite is the reptoid pit-lord currently amassing his troops on the dark side of the moon. On febuary 12th, 2011, his army reptilians will descend upon this planet and invade us.

My neighbor, Ron Trundy, is a recovering reptilian and has explain many things about the dastardly Sondite to me.

EYES AT THE MOON!

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 11:08 pm » by Boondox681

Sengraffi Gix

where can i get more info on said pit-lord?
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Writer

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 1:36 am » by Soosh

I get all of my information from my neighbor. He is a recovering reptilian, so he knows the names of most of the pit-lords and reptoid royalty that live on this planet. I have been trying to talk him into making an account on here and explaining the ways of reptilia to all of you here, but he is very nervous about doing so.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 1:45 am » by Otomon

Hoaxery at its finest,you truly have to be brain dead to fall for crap like this.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Writer

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 4:13 am » by Soosh

Interesting fact, the word hoax can be traced back to the hebrew word "hoksa," which literally translated means truth.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 4:19 am » by Otomon

soosh wrote:Interesting fact, the word hoax can be traced back to the hebrew word "hoksa," which literally translated means truth.

Now that was worth posting on a pointless thread :D
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Writer

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 4:44 am » by Soosh

It's not fair of you to call this thread "pointless."

"Just because some people aren't willing to see the reptilian in the picture doesn't mean that the pursuit of knowledge is ever pointless."
-Kurt Loder

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 4:52 am » by Ghost32

haha happy halloween, it just a dracula decoration for halloween

Writer

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 4:57 am » by Soosh

ghost32 wrote:haha happy halloween, it just a dracula decoration for halloween

I don't mean to offend, but you are wrong. The creature in that picture is as real as you or me. He's dangerous, too.

If somebody can track down the fourth episode of the first season of the show Street Sharks, it has many hidden messages and clues that prove, without a doubt, that reptilians exist, and will eventually try to take this planet down.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 6:19 pm » by Zigoapex

Man,your neighbor must piss his pants laughing every time he tells you this shit.
gotta admit he has one hell of an imagination.
Last edited by Zigoapex on Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext