Reptilian Image Captured From Video

Initiate

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 6:23 pm » by Skybetcam

soosh wrote:For all of your information, that is a picture of Sengraffi Gix. He is an assistant to the reptoid pit-lord Algareez Sondite. It is truly remarkable that you have found a picture of him.

lol, really funny comments mate!!!
better go change my jeans as just wet myself with laughter :banana: :banana:

Writer

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 7:58 am » by Soosh

zigoapex wrote:Man,your neighbor must piss his pants laughing every time he tells you this shit.
gotta admit he has one hell of an imagination.

My neighbor doesn't laugh when he wets his pants. His facial expression is usually of severe discomfort, certainly not laughter. He wets his pants a whole lot, but I assume it's from his reptile-regression physical therapy. Many times, when he wets his pants in front of me he feels ashamed. To make him feel better I poop in my pants and say "What's more embarrassing, poop or pee?" It makes him feel better, and it makes him laugh. Sometimes he laughs so hard he poops his pants. Then I have no way to make him feel better.

On another note, it's only 5 days until Sondite's soldiers get here. Are you all stocking up on essentials?

FIVE DAYS PEOPLE!!!! GET READY!!!!

Initiate

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 8:52 am » by grev

this kind of stuff is all you reptilian believers got...
The bigger, the brighter, the illuminated
Controls the audience

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 9:24 am » by Aragajag

They wont get me, I have so much dry ice stocked up they will get so cold that I will be able to get me some lizard meat where they stand. Thats where their weakness is if its to cold slows em down.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Writer

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 10:35 am » by Soosh

Reptilians, despite their appearance, are not cold blooded. In fact, they don't even have blood. They are from the Alpha Draconis star system, and their biology is completely different from any earth animal.
aragajag wrote:They wont get me, I have so much dry ice stocked up they will get so cold that I will be able to get me some lizard meat where they stand. Thats where their weakness is if its to cold slows em down.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 10:38 am » by Aragajag

soosh wrote:Reptilians, despite their appearance, are not cold blooded. In fact, they don't even have blood. They are from the Alpha Draconis star system, and their biology is completely different from any earth animal.
aragajag wrote:They wont get me, I have so much dry ice stocked up they will get so cold that I will be able to get me some lizard meat where they stand. Thats where their weakness is if its to cold slows em down.

Oh well a blow torch will have to do.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Writer

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 10:43 am » by Soosh

A blow torch? Are you insane? Everyone knows that fire only gives the reptoids more power! Your only hope is string cheese, my friend. I suggest you stock up on it while you still have the chance.

LONG LIVE HUMANITY!

Previous