Reptilian Image Captured From Video

Writer

PostSat May 22, 2010 11:33 pm » by Medieval

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2010/05/eckhart-encounters-reptilian-emerging.html

Reptilian emerging from a portal or 'stargate'. This image was found last evening in one of the older videos from David Eckhart's bedroom. This being was visible on 1/30th of one second of video tape and was discovered while transferring to DVD...Lon

Initiate

PostSat May 22, 2010 11:36 pm » by Harryjackson

medieval wrote:http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2010/05/eckhart-encounters-reptilian-emerging.html

Reptilian emerging from a portal or 'stargate'. This image was found last evening in one of the older videos from David Eckhart's bedroom. This being was visible on 1/30th of one second of video tape and was discovered while transferring to DVD...Lon

Am shittin masel. " thats a guy in a suit "

Conspirator

PostSat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm » by Pindz

thanks for post !

Writer

PostSun May 23, 2010 12:00 am » by Medieval

Please note...I discovered this image myself last evening while transferring the video. For those who know me, I have great disdain for hoaxers! I have been involved in this case for over 2 years and still going over taped evidence. BTW, David was interviewed by 'Mysterious Universe' recently...I was told by Ben and Aaron it was an amazing interview. Go to the http://MysteriousUniverse.org website for the heads up on the broadcast / podcast. Lon

Initiate

PostSun May 23, 2010 10:47 pm » by Nervousnjerky

medieval wrote:http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2010/05/eckhart-encounters-reptilian-emerging.html

Kinda looks like the stupid aliens from "Fifth Eliment" hehe.
Perspective is everything.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50236871

Writer

PostFri Sep 24, 2010 6:39 am » by Soosh

For all of your information, that is a picture of Sengraffi Gix. He is an assistant to the reptoid pit-lord Algareez Sondite. It is truly remarkable that you have found a picture of him.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 24, 2010 7:59 am » by Iwanci

Hmmm.. ok I know a place where you can get two eye glasses for the price of one.

Since when did a blurry picture of someone (shot through the reflection of a silver bowl) become evidence of anything other than a blurry picture?

What I find even more amazing is that the ‘stargate’ opens up in someone’s lounge room. Wow if I wanted to open up a ‘stargate’ I would never have thought to do so in someone’s lounge room or at least in the kitchen…

Seriously folks, you are either trying real hard to fool the masses (not working) or you are in serious denial and need to get your eyes checked. When you believe in something to the point where logic fly’s out the window (akin to brainwashed) the evidence appears to surround you, in fact what you often see is not evidence at all, rather a trick played by your mind distorting the facts.

Sorry to spoil your ‘fun’ but if you want to believe this is a photo of “Sengraffi Gix assistant to the reptoid pit-lord Algareez Sondite” go ahead and believe it, yet again I find it amazing that a blurry picture can give you so much information, I wish I could have such a vivid imagination. No doubt there would be endless fun to have.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 24, 2010 8:11 am » by Megame23

rather interesting I suppose, but dont you think your efforts would be better spend trying to expose reptilians in a better way? Fog machines and bad reflections are not a very good source, i'm sure you've head that before. Not trying to hate on you, I'm all for stopping the reptilians, i'm just saying there are better ways to fix this world...
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 10:26 pm » by Endless16

iwanci wrote:Hmmm.. ok I know a place where you can get two eye glasses for the price of one.

Since when did a blurry picture of someone (shot through the reflection of a silver bowl) become evidence of anything other than a blurry picture?

What I find even more amazing is that the ‘stargate’ opens up in someone’s lounge room. Wow if I wanted to open up a ‘stargate’ I would never have thought to do so in someone’s lounge room or at least in the kitchen…

Seriously folks, you are either trying real hard to fool the masses (not working) or you are in serious denial and need to get your eyes checked. When you believe in something to the point where logic fly’s out the window (akin to brainwashed) the evidence appears to surround you, in fact what you often see is not evidence at all, rather a trick played by your mind distorting the facts.

Sorry to spoil your ‘fun’ but if you want to believe this is a photo of “Sengraffi Gix assistant to the reptoid pit-lord Algareez Sondite” go ahead and believe it, yet again I find it amazing that a blurry picture can give you so much information, I wish I could have such a vivid imagination. No doubt there would be endless fun to have.

Sorry this might seem a little random... who or what is Algareez Sondite? Where did you get that name?. lol. :wink:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 10:41 pm » by Boondox681

just to be safe,you should start worrying about why it's in your house
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Next