Reptilian Lizard Monster spotted in America

Writer

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 3:06 pm » by Monoxide

If you have Netflix, Altered is on their list of titles available to stream online. Boyfriend and I watched it that way last night. Pretty hectic flick, more so if you think about yourself being in that situation. The ending was the weakest part I think though, and I wish there was more backstory - I want to know more about the main character's interesting ummm "background".

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 3:33 pm » by Member101

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The guy's at the military are going to love this.

I'm sorry to inform you guy's but we don't kill lizards, none of us have seen lizards as big as this.

Where are you getting your information from the wizards of oz????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Writer

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 5:56 pm » by Monoxide

member101 wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The guy's at the military are going to love this.

I'm sorry to inform you guy's but we don't kill lizards, none of us have seen lizards as big as this.

Where are you getting your information from the wizards of oz????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not saying the information in this thread is true or not true - but I do have one word for you my friend: compartmentalization.

If it was going on, you would not know about it.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 pm » by Probablysane

Thanks Pindz :cheers:
Happiness is subjective ;)

Initiate

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 4:19 pm » by Minihaha

Hey Pindz, have you ever watched the movie Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas? I'm sure you must have, I've watched it more times than I can remember. It references the lizard orgy, the girl who gets sacrificed for her adrinicrome by satanic bikers, the all seeing eye, yada yada yeah. Have you read some of Hunter S Thompsons other work? I think now that he was totally in the thick of it. He's talked about how a friend of the family (woman who had a husband) had sex withhim when he was 12 and then at a later date bit his face infront of his family and friends and left a permanent scar on his cheek. He also makes a suggestion in one of his book that he himself may have had sex with a willing extremely young prepubesent girl. Anyhoo, if you haven't checked out his stuff,you may find it actually seems to fit in quite well with alot of stuff that you try to expose.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 4:25 pm » by lamonema

:think:

Previous