Reptilian Shapeshifter TOYOTA Dealers Ready To Help

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 2:04 am » by Pindz

Initiate

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 2:41 am » by Thewatcher

There's one issue that gets me with these so called ''reptilian shapeshifters'' is why do they constantly blink. Now i don't know about you lot but can you honestly say you know anyone who blinks so much in a short period of time. Now don't get me wrong here i'm on the fence on this ''reptilian shapeshifter'' theory but that issue i explained does make me wonder. :?
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 3:06 am » by Kingz

thewatcher wrote:There's one issue that gets me with these so called ''reptilian shapeshifters'' is why do they constantly blink. Now i don't know about you lot but can you honestly say you know anyone who blinks so much in a short period of time. Now don't get me wrong here i'm on the fence on this ''reptilian shapeshifter'' theory but that issue i explained does make me wonder. :?

Hypnotechniques...forget about the reptilian crap, think realisticly.. these guys stare right into your face / livingroom / thoughts, and sell their materials with a lot of different techniques like:
NLP (neuro linguistic programming), Blinking their eyes like that is only of them, sounds far fetched.. but to me not as far fetched then reptilian shapeshifters :alien:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....