Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 11:26 pm » by Kinninigan

Vulcanic wrote:alot of people laugh at this subject but also go to church,, lol

if you take :

reptilians
god
jesus
devil

we never found any corpses from any of them.

with jesus only a very few people of middle east have claimed to see him.

god very very few have ever seen/talked to him.

the devil is more popular, people all over world claim to see or talked to him.,

but reptilianre once the leading religion of its time almost every culture has worshipped the snake god in pagan times.

but we claim jesus and god to be real but reptilians ius impossible?

what hard proof we got any of these existed ? theres more proof a reptilian god was on earth then the god we claim today but in the end theres not enough proof to prove anything with any of them but if you add up what we got then it's sad to say the devil and reptilian wins by a long shot...

it's not as funny when you think about it all this way....

:clapper:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 11:27 pm » by Vulcanic

Baboogdi wrote:Has anybody knowledgeable in videography ever explained how these artifacts, if that's what they are, can occur in vids?

i think people say compression and degrading but i honestly am not sure at all, think lowsix and Will are very knowledgable on camera glitches. you guys out here today?

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 11:38 pm » by Opalserpent

I don't think they would touch this subject with a 50 foot pole.

I think anythings possible it this upside down world. The possibility of others walking among us is a real one

however I think you would be waxed very quickly if you discovered the truth.

I don't really like the videos and I think they are probably camera glitches or another phenomena

we don't know about. When Ventura gets that weird chick to go reptilian maybe she is

actually projecting this image to the camera through psychic means like spirits that can

effect pictures and even change reality to show history to some poor victim that happens

to be in their presence.

Just because we don't know doesn't mean we can't quetion it.

Honestly though if you were taking over the human race would you really be this

sloppy? Plus seeing julia giltard doing reptilian really killed it for me. :badair:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 11:49 pm » by Vulcanic

Opalserpent wrote:I don't think they would touch this subject with a 50 foot pole.

I think anythings possible it this upside down world. The possibility of others walking among us is a real one

however I think you would be waxed very quickly if you discovered the truth.

I don't really like the videos and I think they are probably camera glitches or another phenomena

we don't know about. When Ventura gets that weird chick to go reptilian maybe she is

actually projecting this image to the camera through psychic means like spirits that can

effect pictures and even change reality to show history to some poor victim that happens

to be in their presence.

Just because we don't know doesn't mean we can't quetion it.

Honestly though if you were taking over the human race would you really be this

sloppy? Plus seeing julia giltard doing reptilian really killed it for me. :badair:

yeah agree, i pretty much can find a reason (so i thought) for all the videos , debunkers hold a great argument that its just normal camera glitches,, i was shocked on jessie show when debunker couldn't figure out few of the videos, then the one guy he said he saw her eyes change in real life and it was caught on camera,, was that a set up or true? i don't know..

i honestly know very little about david ike, most of reptilian storys i know are not from david ike and are much much older so i know its bullcrap that david ike started it all because its the foundation of alot first religions. and its big part of hollow earth wich goes back tibets and many others culture/religion way before ike was born...

as for jessi and david ike, i can see both sides ,jessie wanted proof on the spot wich is impossible, jessie has to go in rabbit hole research history ,explore all cultures to see a reptilian presence (a ancient one) and jessie did have cocky smirk on his face and was intiminating and used news caster tricks not letting him finish what he was trying to say, i'm not shocked he walked off the stage, i would have too, its ok to ask the questions but if you ask try and listen lol jessie was out for blood, i only wish jessie would do that to alex jones instead of being all buddy buddy, show us the proof now alex jones now now come on what your out for money? lol you can pull that tactic on anyone studying our field lol.

i havn't seen anything in modern times to suport reptilians for fact but in ancient times it was very much fact to them, even giving blood to please them they (claimed)
Last edited by Vulcanic on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 11:55 pm » by The57ironman

if you take :

reptilians
god
jesus
devil

what hard proof we got any of these existed ? theres more proof a reptilian god was on earth then the god we claim today but in the end theres not enough proof to prove anything with any of them but if you add up what we got then it's sad to say the devil and reptilian wins by a long shot...

.....but, there is ''something to'' the biblical/prophecy stuff... :peep:

i just remembered this vid was posted just the other day..

..it's old news, i have seen this long ago..

..... but chuck's analysis is pretty good..

Revelation 11:7
And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

go to 1:46 to 1:48.....listen to the references to reptillians

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 12:00 am » by Vulcanic

The57ironman wrote:

if you take :

reptilians
god
jesus
devil

.....but, there is ''something to'' the biblical/prophecy stuff... :peep:

i just remembered this vid was posted just the other day..

..it's old news, i have seen this long ago..

..... but chuck's analysis is pretty good..

Revelation 11:7
And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

go to 1:46 to 1:48.....listen to the references to reptillians

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

great video, i never noticed that the news all reported few months after the lights,suprized we didn't have a thread here just for that.

wich is also possibily #2 imagine you are a fallen angel (wich are also shapeshifters), you are beautiful and hate mankind, are you going to apear to man as this beautiful angel will that strike fear in man? what scares humans the most? insects and reptiles are humans biggest fears so i would apear as insectiod or reptilian to man to achive great fear.
Last edited by Vulcanic on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 12:07 am » by The57ironman

Vulcanic wrote:

wich is also possibily #2 imagine you are a fallen angel (wich are also shapeshifters), you are beautiful and hate mankind, are you going to apear to man as this beautiful angel will that strike fear in man? what scares humans the most? insects and reptiles are humans biggest fears so i would apear as insectiod or reptilian to man to achive great fear.

..yup, somethin' like that......

beware the deceivers...

in the same day..

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 12:16 am » by Vulcanic

The57ironman wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:

..yup, somethin' like that......

beware the deceivers...

never know there might be a energy based life on earth born native to earth and few encounters under the right conditions allow us to see them and being so amazing we must come up with a = amazing reason wich gave birth to ghosts gods angels demons ect ect but its just something more down to earth and simple if we understood or had tech to see/locate it...

just food for thought, it all can be anything .... and this is fun part, dabbling in them all to try to piece a puzzle together but this puzzle has alot of lost pieces and you will never see the big picture its almost a waiste of time and energy lol

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 12:26 am » by The57ironman

...i think i'm ready for just about anything

in the same day..

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 12:29 am » by Vulcanic

i allways wonderd what the heck a grey is? insect reptile or hairless mammal? or all of the above?

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext