Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 11:16 pm » by Harbin

Hard to believe, but just look at it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 11:48 pm » by ZetaRediculous

Didital artifacts, IMO.

Watching the same interview on this vid you do not see it....

Upload to Disclose.tv

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 9:30 am » by Dagnamski

Upload to Disclose.tv

Beware, reptilians will stop at nothing to get their end away! :ohno:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 10:18 am » by Dukettt

Harbin wrote:Hard to believe, but just look at it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

THE DUMBNESS of some people makes my head hurt!! Why do they make these videos?Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!It isCompression artifacts u dumb ignorant fucks!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts dummies!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Just fucking Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Stop posting Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Dont make more Compression artifacts videos, ever!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Again just Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts you see?!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!It isCompression artifacts u dumb ignorant fucks!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts dummies!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Just fucking Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Stop posting Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Dont make more Compression artifacts videos, ever!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Again just Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts you see?!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!Compression artifacts!!

May i ask mods to post this on EVERY single reptilian video post please!!
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 10:33 am » by Dukettt

Hello again!

She is clearly wearing the infamous KSCW Series LL version (short for, King Style Cloacking Wig. LL = Lady Lizard).

KSCWs are notoriously unreliable and have many issues including image compression failures

This product gained huge succes in reptilian community after Presleyzard the First made it famous.

Use of this device was later almost abandoned, after Presleyzard the First had battery output problems, resulting in pixel widening and heavy carnival blur effect.

BEFORE BATTERY PROBLEMS

AFTER BATTERY PROBLEMS
Now i think that shows it pretty clearly!

Series II had pixel widening problems solved, but CLDO (Cool Looking Dude Output) had to be removed for stability.

KSCW Series II

Series III fixed loads of issues that users had been complaining about, but to save money, the design team was forced to remove COA (short for Charisma Output Amplifier) from the design and use CODM (for Creepy Old Dude Modulator) instead.

Series III seems to be highly reliable and really popular among our ultra-cool (see what i did there!) overlords, but it still has some image compression issues. Reptilian Female in your video is clearly using this clever device.

G.W.B and his lizzard daddy both sport this "too cool for school" model too.

KSCW Series III

I know many of you have been stressed out about the fact, that these cloacking malfunctions are extremely rare and it really makes you think. What if yours is working so well, that you don't even know youre wearing it.......

But just because this is posted on this creepy conspiracy site i will suggest a higlly unlikely and totally absurd theory. It just might be a compression error?
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 6:42 pm » by Harbin

You are saying it might be a compression artifact then, Duk ?
Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 6:49 pm » by The57ironman

......... :o ....harbin.....how dare you...?......Image

(lmao)

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 12:29 pm » by Dukettt

Harbin wrote:You are saying it might be a compression artifact then, Duk ?

NO im saying IT IS A CONSPIR...wait i mean compres..no it's KSCW!
canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 2:14 pm » by Poooooot

Harbin, is your avatar trying to seduce me? :lol: :lol:

And Ann Romney isn't a lizard, just an old cunt with bad taste and and even worse personality. :censored:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 2:29 pm » by Dukettt

Poooooot wrote:Image
Harbin, is your avatar trying to seduce me? :lol: :lol:

And Ann Romney isn't a lizard, just an old cunt with bad taste and and even worse personality. :censored:

Wow! I did not need to know that. Now i feel so sorry for you...
canubis wrote:

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook