reptilians are real ?!

Initiate

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 11:58 am » by Hayden

1) First mammal, as far as we know, evolved/emerged 71 million years ago.
2) 'man' like apes appeared 2-4 million years ago.
3) 2-4 million years from there to the development of 'modern man'.
4) so 70ish million years or so from emergence of first mammal to 'modern man'.
So, if reptiles followed the same developmental path, from (as far as we know) 225 million years ago, when first reptiles appear, a humanoid reptile could have emerged around 150 million years ago, giving them a 150 million years lead in evolution.
I'm not saying this happened, just that it could, and maybe our predecessors depicted what they saw on their temple walls. The story of Troy was considered to be a Myth by Historians until it was actually found.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 12:31 pm » by Canubis

outstanding oldsoul ^^
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 12:46 pm » by Iwanci

You know troll2rocks, as I was writing my comments the thought did cross my mind that Pindz and others may actually think that you and I are one and the same person or at the very least on the same wave length.

I am sure we ALL want the same thing, to learn, to grow, to advance and to understand where we came from and where we are going. Some of us chose to be outspoken for the good, others think it is their right to treat us like imbeciles and no one will notice, be warned I HAVE NOTICED!

Hayden, I like your thinking. I also think (with zero proof I may add) that there is a possibility that the earth was in fact inhabited by another race. I do believe that many years ago this other race developed technologies and a society full of sophistications that we cannot comprehend, it explains in my mind the existence and precision of the pyramids, the tales of Atlantis, the many other unproven myths etc. I think this race was wiped out at some point leaving the bare and unexplainable reminders we see today, the pyramids yet again being one of them (I do not believe they were built by slaves as we know them, they are far too meaningful to be burial places and some have stated that no one was ever actually entombed in them). I think mankind somehow came into the picture and ‘acquired’ the pyramids and claimed them as his/her own. This is why there is so much which cannot be explained. Was the pre-existing race a reptilian one? Perhaps, why not, it is very plausible. Do some of the race still exist today albeit in hiding underground or in a hollow earth? Yes, maybe, why not, it is possible. Does this race hold the balance of power in the world concealing themselves in the bodies of powerful humans like the royals etc? Hmmmmm question… why and for what purpose?

This is my belief, a theory of mine one that I am keen to explore further. Am I right? Who knows?

My only ask of all believers in a reptilian race is simply this, provide some proof. Let’s discuss what you read that was likely written in an era where the people worshiped the sun, the cow etc and sacrificed babies during eclipses in rituals so their crops could grow plentiful (showing simply that they were non-the wiser), but more relevant proof, a photo, an original writing, manuscript, an authenticated leaked government document, anything other than a blurred image or rough interpretation of a half complete tablet that no-one can find.etc… let’s have the discussion and let’s explore the possibilities in an honest and ethical manner. Let’s bring credibility to our cause and show that we can question our views, we are open to scrutiny, that we can articulate our arguments and make sound judgments. I bet that if we went in this direction we would begin seeing more credible and knowledgeable sources come into these forums and talk about their views and experiences. People love talking especially about their views and beliefs, it’s the fear of ridicule or association with incredible parties that often keeps them quiet.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 1:12 pm » by Hayden

Thank you! I hate it when discussions here dissolve into childish exchanges of insults etc. We'er all entitled to our opinions after all. I closed my mind to David Ickes work for years because of the reptilian content, the 'turd in the punch bowl' as I think Alex Jones put it, I'm now willing to entertain the idea, though like you, I await proof. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 5:12 pm » by Gisgangusur

I'm sorry if part of what is writen below is redundant to this thread but I thought
that posting only that part 'd put some sense on this scenario,but that part by itself was not self explained as it was meant to be..........,my bad!
Here is the rest if that could possibly interest you!!!............................

.....Being an older soul doesn't mean goodnes,as human's perception of "goodness" is blotted by artificial moralisms created to keep control.What really matters is the consequence of what has been done,and that is completely impossible to discern by younger souls.Because of this we must have artificialy created and imposed behavioral patterns.
Older souls have the aquired right of causing a wider range of events because of their experience and power.But it doesn't means that their deed will be good or evil.
You need to compare knowledge/power with nuclear energy in order that it could make sense more easily.You understand clear as crystal the concept of using nuclear energy to feed an entire city or using it to destroy it,right?Same way with knowledge/power ,just remember that being a experienced soul doesn't mean to be a good one!!!!

Older souls are often in command here because of their powers.They are always trying to control whether objectively or subjectively depends entirely on their own will.They could be a influential politician trying to make it's way towards power and ultimate control of it's external enviroment or they could be a budhist monk fighting it's way towards total control of it's own mind,anyway,it will reflects on the opposite
direction.If the politician reaches it's objectives he will feel inside control and if the monk controls it's own mind he will feel control over the world,"As above so below!"(At least over the information reaching him,but this would take longer to explain better.).
Now you can see how older souls are always trying to control,independently on their goodness or badness sometimes even quarreling against themselves.
Where the younger souls fit on this scenario them?........................
SHEEPLE!!!!
And we don't see weresheeples shapeshifting on Youtube,isn't that right??
Yes!Reptiles are only simbolic in order that ancient knowledge could be ilustrated,refering so to older souls!And our materialistic "friends" came up with this "incredible" idea of lizardfolks shapeshifting and eating humans.Where are the people shapeshifting in sheep?Nill!!!That's because ain't scary enough!!
You need to be frightened to give away your unconditional attention.
I urge you to search all over the world for someone shapeshifting and tell me about it..............
C'mon people!!!Did any of you had seen it already??I mean PERSONALY???
Only here on DTV we're almost 50000 and niente,nill,nichts?!?!(BTW,stoned doesn't counts!OK?)
If saurian species were around you'd know by know,because of the destruction,and I mean "limbs everywhere scenario" ok!!!!
Earth is not saurian ground nor it's wide range vicinity,being Nommo instead!
As annunaki territory also,Nommo descendants same as humans.
Nommo's synthozoids,the greys fly freely on this Sirius system too.
Yep,they do some tests but only with the purpose of monitoring evolution......
Not to take over!!!
Nor because they are sadistic beings!!
Just think about it........
If a highly advanced lifeform would be trying to take over where are the opposition?
Or do you think nukes would?Or another alien lifeform?Prevent a species that can "bend" even physical laws as we know it!?!?
No people!Just their biolab,their scientifical playground,in the good sense of the word of course.
They have been creating sentient being for aeons,creating balance between natural/artificial biological evolution around their star system.
And you must avoid the mistake of projecting what would be their purpose in human terms,they have their own purposes,very dificult to understand giving the present stage of evolution here on earth.
As about gold..........
It makes me laugh!
Just answer me why a species that can space travel,which could be mining gold ores from asteroids and many other places using their advanced craft would come in here just to mining ops;Like ain't enough,making a hominid only to be their slaves, worshipping and serving them and their alien egos???!!!???!!!Just another human unconcious projection people!

Some people,blinded to the true misteries of universe by materialism assumed
that all alegoric reading of iniciatic shools of mistery were physical representations
of truth,and had been disseminating this since them.
That's why the occult knowledge is protected by layers,not to protect knowledge
itself because it is immutable and cannot be changed by ignorance or malice,but to
protect ones mental sanity,as the student is diving deeper and deeper inside the misteries behind universal manifestation,which could disintegrate nervous systems like water hitting salt sculptures.
There are huge forces opperating on universe,which makes humans little insects before them,and some beings can operate part of it with caution,patience and hard work!
Human's body needs to be prepared to deal with these kinds of energies in order that it can't be damaged by it's power,and this art is hard and very dificult to be aquired.
Trying to deal these forces without it would be like plugging your cell phone directly on the power plant...........Puff!!!!
That's why not everybody are able of doing it,frying themselves instead!

These people are depleting you from that which should be one of your mostly prized gifts:The ability to connect with higher levels of understanding and wisdom.By terrorizing you over religion and the occult arts.Who knows why.........?
They were probably denied from initiating on a mistery school!!!
You see...,religiosity is not the problem and if you analyze this word's etymology you'll see why...It comes from the latin word "RELIGARE" which means "To Reconnect".Reestablishing Man's contact with it's source.
The real problem consists in human's ambitions using this important regeneration mechanism of the soul,inherent to every human being,only to control and benefit themselves making some profit on their way,whether by sheep-herding or terrorizing,the means doesn't really matter as you already know the end!
Another problem relies on fundamentalistic perpectives assimilating information exatly as they are writen.
This axis;Fundamentalism/Materialism-Ambition/Greed turned out to be the deadliest poison ever through history as it have been impeding human beings from accesing the larger source of knowledge and power undreamed of from a materialistic point of view.
I'll set money here only as a example to make things easier to understand...................
Only a piece of paper which any amount of value can be atributed in order that it can be exchanged for some goods or services.Very ingenious invention otherwise we would be herding goats and pigs across the streets to aquire that good we're in need.Helpfull stuff!
What's the problem them to so many people around the world be criticizing it the whole time?I'll tell you.............................:Humans corruption and greedness turning upside down all values,making from money,which should be only a tool,into a deity on some kind of obscure pedestal revered by ignorant and materialistic beings.Along with everybody else possesing it.
Can't you see now that the real evil isn't on the system,"lizards" or religion?!But relies by itself only on human's understanding blinded by ignorance and fear.The human's surrounding enviroment has been builded around it through ages.Human's will never have the social/political system inversely proportional to their counciousness
state.Mankind had always the goverment they deserve according to their understanding!!!
If you want to see the "Devil" all you have to do is to personify world's ignorance along with every single one imbued or consistent with it!!!!!
Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest, the Beast; and in his woman, called the Scarlet Woman, is all power given.

"VISITA INTERIORA TERRAE RECTIFICANDO INVENIES OCCULTUM LAPIDEM."

Initiate

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 5:28 pm » by Mugenroshi8

Iwanci, if you think big words intimidate me, you better go back to school and learn some more.

You demand evidence, yet openly admit you will refuse all the evidence that does currently exist: accounts from ancient civilizations. The same ancient civilizations from which you took Arithmetic, Literature, Science, Philosophy - hell, even the Alphabet. But when it comes to their accounts of reptilians, these civilizations are simply dumb tools because they believe in 'minotaurs.'

If it is so difficult, to accept the possibility of another race of humanoids existing outside of ourselves, then you have no right demanding evidence because you would refuse it if it was brought to your doorstep for inspection.

Despite your big words, you're still illogical and absolutely Ascientific (in case you missed Greek class, an "A" denotes" absolute absence thereof).

Keep picking and choosing your fairy tales, and keep laughing at possibilities which do in fact have evidence. No, your not a historian, and no, you also are not a scientist.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 5:38 pm » by Funnyman46

iwanci are you aware that Pindz is 15 years old? nough said
Sometimes, simple is better

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 10:13 pm » by Mushroom

iwanci wrote:You know troll2rocks, as I was writing my comments the thought did cross my mind that Pindz and others may actually think that you and I are one and the same person or at the very least on the same wave length.

I am sure we ALL want the same thing, to learn, to grow, to advance and to understand where we came from and where we are going. Some of us chose to be outspoken for the good, others think it is their right to treat us like imbeciles and no one will notice, be warned I HAVE NOTICED!

Hayden, I like your thinking. I also think (with zero proof I may add) that there is a possibility that the earth was in fact inhabited by another race. I do believe that many years ago this other race developed technologies and a society full of sophistications that we cannot comprehend, it explains in my mind the existence and precision of the pyramids, the tales of Atlantis, the many other unproven myths etc. I think this race was wiped out at some point leaving the bare and unexplainable reminders we see today, the pyramids yet again being one of them (I do not believe they were built by slaves as we know them, they are far too meaningful to be burial places and some have stated that no one was ever actually entombed in them). I think mankind somehow came into the picture and ‘acquired’ the pyramids and claimed them as his/her own. This is why there is so much which cannot be explained. Was the pre-existing race a reptilian one? Perhaps, why not, it is very plausible. Do some of the race still exist today albeit in hiding underground or in a hollow earth? Yes, maybe, why not, it is possible. Does this race hold the balance of power in the world concealing themselves in the bodies of powerful humans like the royals etc? Hmmmmm question… why and for what purpose?

This is my belief, a theory of mine one that I am keen to explore further. Am I right? Who knows?

My only ask of all believers in a reptilian race is simply this, provide some proof. Let’s discuss what you read that was likely written in an era where the people worshiped the sun, the cow etc and sacrificed babies during eclipses in rituals so their crops could grow plentiful (showing simply that they were non-the wiser), but more relevant proof, a photo, an original writing, manuscript, an authenticated leaked government document, anything other than a blurred image or rough interpretation of a half complete tablet that no-one can find.etc… let’s have the discussion and let’s explore the possibilities in an honest and ethical manner. Let’s bring credibility to our cause and show that we can question our views, we are open to scrutiny, that we can articulate our arguments and make sound judgments. I bet that if we went in this direction we would begin seeing more credible and knowledgeable sources come into these forums and talk about their views and experiences. People love talking especially about their views and beliefs, it’s the fear of ridicule or association with incredible parties that often keeps them quiet.

I completely agree with alot of what you have said in this post (which makes me scratch my head when reading some of your other posts). I also believe there was an ancient civilization which left physical clues to its existence, but no written records.

I once read a book many years ago but I cannot remember the title (you may scoff if you wish) which covered many ancient myths and legends and alot of the stories had photographic back-up evidence of fossils and tablets. This thread brought back some memories of the Annedots and Draconians from ancient Akkadia myths.
I googled to see if I could point you in the right direction to find this book, but none of the titles look familiar. I did however come across this site which looks quite interesting (but it is only an interwebz site) which does explain some of the things I am talking about
http://www.dopotopa.com/lang1/annedots.html ... (I've bookmarked it and will read some of the other subjects over the next few days... but it definitely looks interesting.)

Our knowledge of history has always been suppressed and it doesn't look like that will ever change, so just read what you can when you can and just hope that one day you will understand (or overstand as some say).

I wish I knew all the answers to my questions.. but if I did, I would stop searching and it would become boring. Mystery makes life more intriguing.

Have a good day :cheers:

PS :cheers: This means I'm half-baked [and it's only f'kin 9pm].. I'm gonna have to slow down!

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 12:11 pm » by Iwanci

Good point zaff, I could very well be troll2rocks, I could have said that members could think this to counter them thinking that I thought that they could be thinking it if in fact I predicted the thought that they were thinking about me thinking that they thought that troll2rocks and I are the same, that is possible, however… NOT THE CASE! Sorry to disappoint.

Mugenroshi.. what can I say to the comment that you are not afraid of my big words? Let me think for a second… hmmm.. here goes… Go to school and learn to read!. I use words.. end of story, full stop! I don’t pick and choose my words based on length nor complexity, I chose words that help me to communicate my message, it’s just the way I write.. What does puzzle me is the fact that you think I am trying to ‘scare’ you with big words?? You obviously don’t go to the effort of understanding the English language, and yet you profess to understand ancient writings. What comes through in your comments is that a/- You are illiterate, b/- You obviously rely on translations, or, worst of all other peoples’ opinions regarding ancient texts etc, c/- You say that I demand proof?? No, I demand that people back themselves when they profess to know 100% without a doubt or when they openly ‘lash’ out at those who need more convincing, this is when I demand the proof. When, however, members openly admit (as I do) that it is ‘their’ belief and/or theory, I do not ask for proof at all. I do like the conversation and the dialogue which comes about as a result, we can chat about it, look at the possibilities and come to some conclusions on the possibilities. It is obvious from your statements that you have not read the entirety of my posts, had you done so you would know where I was coming from.. yet again, however, being the courteous person that I am, I am willing to concede that my posts can be lengthy, and for those members who struggle with their reading skills this could be an issue. So, next time, if YOU do not understand my argument feel free to ask for clarity before embarking on a ‘rant-a-thon’ (don’t look that last word up as I just invented it). If I say something you disagree with, that too is perfectly OK, please let’s have the discussion, I do not profess to know everything, far from it, I am here to learn and I won’t learn anything by simply taking things at face value, rather, by exploring further, by challenging the status quo, by reflecting and by demanding answers, I often become a little wiser.

Hayden, truth be known I do not know the answers to many if any of the world’s ancient mysteries. I do have my own opinions, which I have come to based on the knowledge I have gathered throughout my life. My knowledge is incomplete in almost every field, I am not a historian, I am not a scientist, I am not anything special really, so I rely on evidence, proof, future learning’s, research, forums, debates and mostly ‘logic’ (my very own flawed logic) etc to formulate my own interpretations. I stress, these are my opinions and my theories which happen to be shared by many, not all. I do not ‘disbelieve’ in any probabilities or any of the un-known, I do however have more reservations on some issues than others and I like to question, it is by questioning that we uncover the answers. Without questions there can be no answers.

Pinzd is 15years old? No, I did not know this. Does it change my stance on what he states or do I accept what he states just because of his age? Absolutely NOT. It is incumbent on us ‘older’ and sometimes ‘wiser’ individuals to guide the young. Teaching that tolerance has its limits is just as important as teaching about tolerance itself, I have 3 children so this I do know. Pindz has the courage and shows much conviction in his belief of ‘lizard’ people. Great qualities and traits, misguided efforts. If he could harness that energy and refocus his efforts he would do a lot better. Not saying to drop his beliefs, just simply re-direct his efforts and perhaps approach the topic from a different angle. Do more research rather than put up silly pictures. I admire his qualities, just do not like his approach.

Hopefully this clarifies your concerns fellow team members, let’s have open and frank communication, question, be questioned, demand answers, strive to do better, dig deeper, look further, challenge the status quo and we all become a little wiser.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 12:28 pm » by Iwanci

Naught, funnily enough, I too don’t believe much in religion. I believe at best it serves only to give people some false sense of security. Different topic, but similar principles as with any belief system.. false hope, false security, false meaning, few winners, many losers, false reasoning, false logic, everything about it is false.. but for some it is a blessing, my opinion only of course.

My reference to TV was that I would go on live TV and proclaim the lizard people mystery as being true, like a 'born again' lizard messiah! I am not currently on TV.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

PreviousNext