reptilians are real ?!

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 8:34 am » by Canubis

Far in the past before Atlantis existed, Men there were who delved into darkness, using dark magic science, calling up beings from the great deep below us. Forth came they into this cycle. formless were they of another vibration, existing unseen by the children of earth-men. Only through blood could they have formed being. Only through man could they live in the world.
In ages past were they conquered by masters, driven below to the place whence they came. but some there were who remained, hidden in spaces and planes unknown to man. Lived they in Atlantis as Shadows, but at times they appeared among men.
In the form of man they amongst us, but only to sight were they as are men.
Serpent-headed when the glamor was lifted but appearing to men as men among men. Crept they into the Councils, taking forms that were like unto men. Slaying by there arts the chiefs of the kingdoms, taking their form and ruling O'er man.
Only by magic science could they be discovered. Only by sound could there faces be seen. Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows to destroy man and rule in his place. But Know ye, the Masters were mighty in magic science, able to lift the Veil from the face of the serpent, able to send him back to his place. Came they to man and taught him the secret. the WORD that only man can pronounce. swift they lifted the veil from the serpent and cast him forth from the place among men.
Yet, Beware, the serpent still liveth in a place that is open at times to the world. unseen they walk amoung thee in places were the rites have been said. Again as time passes onward shall they take the semblance of men.

Emerald Tablet Key of Mystery
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Follow me if you want to live, Ill Be Back

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 8:37 am » by Pindz

Initiate

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 8:41 am » by Christomite

Please shut the fuck up about this shit.I used to enjoy the topic before you asstards beat it into the ground.Surely I can't be the only one fed up this..enough already......fuck!

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 8:48 am » by Canubis

that is straight from the emerald tablet 100% proof now get the fk off my post

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 8:59 am » by Pindz

reptilians are real, very ugly, very angry and they are here on dtv for a long time*cough*dlslith etc ..... EXPOSE THEM :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 9:27 am » by Temps13

I agree..why would we shut up..this site is about disclosing the truth,not pandering to the lowest common denominator..Its pretty hard to believe until you've really researched it properly,Christomite,readsitchins new book,Ickes new book,Cremos new book & listen to Credo Mutwa (reptilian agenda),7 watch Secret Space 2 & Klaus Donna's Hidden history documentary on project Camelot..This is all true.And the smelly ones live vastly longer than us..they told us they would make us like gods then genetically hobbled us & laughed us in our horror & anguish.oh yeah & read Frank Feschino's 'Shoot them down'..that combination MAY make you reconsider your beliefs.****
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 9:52 am » by Canubis

thank you temps13 positive posts are welcome or 1 that would challenge my original, the tablet doesn't give an actual WORD tho to lift there vale lol that would be hidden in the missing pages along with the WORD that brings immaterial, im currently seeking threw the tablet to nail Tesla to having read the missing pages leaving the US government in possession of the missing pages hiding and concealing them from the world and the American peoples

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 10:18 am » by Pindz

LOVECRAFT KNEW ABOUT REPTILIANS AND OTHER DIMENSIONAL BEINGS - ILLUMINATI/REPTILIAN

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 10:37 am » by Mediasorcerer

the emerald tablet is by hermes,the master,the ancient,the source for most esoteric wisdom.good post.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 10:43 am » by Iwanci

Everyone should (by now) know that I am totally NOT convinced about the whole reptilian theme.

So here comes my challenge to ALL you believers.

Keep espousing your thoughts by all means however do so with ONE qualifier.. provide some tangible proof. I am not talking about giving us some half baked crap that you read somewhere or something that you saw on TV or on another site, etc. I am talking about some ‘real’ tangible proof.

Pindtz, not a doctored photo either! Sick and tired of seeing either blurry rubbish or photo shopped nonsense from you. Rather, how about a real photo, one that cannot be disputed or is clear to see its authenticity or at the very least get a ‘professional’ to back its authenticity. Better still, how about an interview with a lizard? Catch one in a net or something…

My point is this, ANYONE can come up with a theory and back it up with some ‘mystical’ blurb that was written by an unknown person at some unknown past point in time… Don’t believe me?? Take a drive and check out your local cinema and see just how convincing movies have become. Just about ALL of them can back some part of their story up by reference to something that was written somewhere in the past. Writers (non-fictional and fictional) are not new, we have writers who write imaginary stories today and we had writers who did the same in the past, you cannot believe everything you read just because it is old is my point on this note. Imagine someone in say 500 years reading a science fiction book written today and thinking it was authentic just because it was old – nonsensical!
Like a court room, the burden of proof rests with you.. putting it simply.. YOU need to provide the proof that your stories are real, not the other way around, WE do not need to dispel your theories, WE do not need to prove your theories to be wrong (even though it is a simple affair), put up or shut up…

When you provide your proof, I will personally put my career and professional life in jeopardy by going on live TV and announcing it to the world, that is my guarantee to you. Your task is a simple one, provide the proof, convince me I am wrong, I will humble myself to ALL you believers.. until then, sorry to say, YOU owe ALL us ‘non-believers’ PROOF.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Next