Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 10:51 pm » by Arella

Harbin wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Harbin your a god send.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 11:03 pm » by Opalserpent

This dude sounds like a real patriot, eyes wide shut to the max. I suppose he belives in global warming and that the war
on terror and drugs is a good thing.

He should try to debunk the 911missinglinks video from youtube. He mocks the credibility of others when his own
credibility comes from mainstream sources that are obviously protecting their own interests by lying.

I suppose the moving van full of explosives at the george washington bridge was just imaginary. I suppose the steal beam pictures showing that they were cut at straight angles was too.

This bloke wins the douche of the year award by calling jesse ventura stupid.

Whats this he says at the end.

"They come from open source, we will have our experts look at it."

Wow, supreme douche is an understatement. So who is his team of experts, Cmon, so open source means it's not legit, what a wanker.

Congrats :shooting:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 11:09 pm » by Baboogdi

I've read a little about Judy Wood. Am I ready to call her a disinfo agent? No, I've not enough knowledge. I've seen a couple of videos that I think are claimed to support her theory. One was the disintegration of a section of the aluminum cladding on the WTC after the collapse and the other dealt with the scorched vehicles on the ground. I believe she also took exception to the amount of powder created during the collapse. Because of the nature of this topic I'd like all aspects explained rather than just a blanket general condemnation of the woman. Does anyone know what caused the scorching the vehicles on the ground? And why does the cladding and the building appear to turn to powder during the fall? Good vid.
Last edited by Baboogdi on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 11:11 pm » by Opalserpent

Baboogdi wrote:I've read a little about Judy Wood. Am I ready to call her a disinfo agent? No, I've not enough knowledge. I've seen a couple of videos that I think are claimed to support her theory. One was the disintegration of a section of the aluminum cladding on the WTC after the collapse and the other dealt with the scorched vehicles on the ground. I believe she took exception to the amount of powder created during the collapse. Because of the nature of this topic I'd like all aspects explained rather than just a blanket general condemnation of the woman. Does anyone know what caused the scorching the vehicles on the ground? And why does the cladding and the building appear to turned to powder during the fall? Good vid.

The 911misinglinks video on youtube has alot of good evidence if you fast forward the first half hour
discussing false flags and get into the meat of the evidence later on you will find it's quite
comprehensive.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 11:13 pm » by Harbin

Opalserpent wrote:This dude sounds like a real patriot, eyes wide shut to the max. I suppose he belives in global warming and that the war
on terror and drugs is a good thing.

He should try to debunk the 911missinglinks video from youtube. He mocks the credibility of others when his own
credibility comes from mainstream sources that are obviously protecting their own interests by lying.

I suppose the moving van full of explosives at the george washington bridge was just imaginary. I suppose the steal beam pictures showing that they were cut at straight angles was too.

This bloke wins the douche of the year award by calling jesse ventura stupid.

Whats this he says at the end.

"They come from open source, we will have our experts look at it."

Wow, supreme douche is an understatement. So who is his team of experts, Cmon, so open source means it's not legit, what a wanker.

Congrats :shooting:

Opal, I think you might have jumped the gun on this one. Take a breath and listen to it again, a little later.

Peace man.
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 11:34 pm » by Baboogdi

I'm listening to an interview with Judy Wood and Andrew Johnson. It seems to me this is the typical situation where people don't want to reveal the truth. They want to reveal their truth. Why can't Wood and the 911 movement get together and see if there isn't room for cooperation? We don't need competition in finding the truth.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 11:46 pm » by Baboogdi

The link below is from Wood's site. There are two vids that show the WTC collapse. Dr. Wood suggests they they show steel being dustified. This is the type of evidence that needs to be questioned by Wood and by 911 Truth. If the truth movement has gotten so beauracritized that it can't consider any other evidence than it's own then it needs to be replaced.

http://www.drjudywood.com/wtc/

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 12:10 am » by The57ironman

Harbin wrote:
Opal, I think you might have jumped the gun on this one. Take a breath and listen to it again, a little later.

Peace man.

........i agree........listen again... :mrcool:

Evildweeb wrote:
I must sadly report that due to some recent economic downturns I will be temporarily losing my Vimeo Plus account

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 3:53 pm » by Dagnamski

Jesse is a moose.

Do you trust this man?
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Next