REV 13 OBAMA 666

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 12:00 am » by Flecktarn

i found the event quite good its a pity there is no second season,,well worth a look :flop: :flop:
ImageImage

Initiate

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 12:01 am » by Sentientseed

shows have a great beginning and then, somehow, they just mess them up

Sounds a lot like life.

Upload to Disclose.tv

"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 14, 2011 10:48 pm » by Eliakim

kaarmaa wrote:Nobody noticed that he/she came up with a new name?
"ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA "

When I was in Israel for the calling on the holy hill where I was sent in May 2006.

An Israeli woman gave me a scroll of remembrance written for me JOSEPH to remember the day. It also mentioned the wisdom of SOPHIA.

At that time I did not know that the scroll of remembrance was a prophecy in the bible and that I would receive it. It is written in both Hebrew and English.

The Israeli's knew that the one that they know as the 'Messiah Ben Joseph' would come.

When Moses was promised that a prophet like him would come, Moses asked for the blessing to be given to a descendent of Joseph.

My Dutch Jewish grandfather was Joseph and his wife was Sarah.

On the other side of my family, my grand mother was SOPHIA and it is from that heritage that comes the root of Jesse. That is why Michelangelo painted a JESSE fresco of me sitting in the arch frame. Michelangelo like many other artists left many messages for me.

Hence, why the biblical prophecies predicted that wisdom (Sophia) would come and the NT tells you that the Queen of the South (Prophets) as greater wisdom then Solomon.

Malachi 3:16
[ The Faithful Remnant ] Then those who feared the LORD talked with each other, and the LORD listened and heard. A scroll of remembrance was written in his presence concerning those who feared the LORD and honored his name.

When I was given the scroll of remembrance I did not know that it was mentioned in the bible. I was not shown its inclusion until a couple of years later. When it was given I did not know the sheer importance of the document. I have it tucked away somewhere and I must dig it out and publish it. Of course the one that wrote it also as a copy of it.

Blessings in abundance

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA
Last edited by Eliakim on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 14, 2011 10:55 pm » by Giusdude

eliakim wrote:
kaarmaa wrote:Nobody noticed that he/she came up with a new name?
"ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA "

When I was in Israel for the calling on the holy hill where I was sent in May 2006.

An Israeli woman gave me a scroll of remembrance written for me JOSEPH to remember the day. It also mentioned the wisdom of SOPHIA.
At that time I did not know that the scroll of remembrance was a prophecy in the bible and that I would receive it. It is written in both Hebrew and .

The Israeli's knew that the one that they know as the 'Messiah Ben Joseph' would .

When Moses was promised that a prophet like him would come, Moses asked for the blessing to be given to a descendent of Joseph.

My Dutch Jewish grandfather was Joseph and his wife was Sarah.

the other side of my family, my grand mother was SOPHIA and it is from that heritage that comes the root of Jesse. That is why Michelangelo painted a JESSE fresco of me sitting in the arch frame. Michelangelo like many other artists left many messages for me.

Hence, why the biblical prophecies predicted that wisdom (Sophia) would come and the NT tells you that the Queen of the South (Prophets) as greater wisdom then Solomon.

Malachi 3:16
[ The Faithful Remnant ] Then those who feared the LORD talked with each other, and the LORD listened and heard. A scroll of remembrance was written in his presence concerning those who feared the LORD and honored his name.

When I was given the scroll of remembrance I did not know that it was mentioned in the bible. I was not shown its inclusion until a couple of years later. When it was given I did not the sheer importance of the document. I have it tucked away somewhere and I must dig it out and publish it.

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA[/quote

Wow, you are getting worse by the minute, lady....
mr. bonarroti was painting you, was he?

Wow...
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 12:24 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

dragon= Satan, the beast = NWO The dragon is the god of the secret societies which intern give power to the beast through the UN and its treaty. The beast is not Obama he's just a puppet of the dragon remember he said (a country's not defined by their borders!) (its defined by it's relations and ties?)(were all one big family if we have the same interest!) extraterrestrials threat brings us all together so they don't tell us until it's to their plans advantage. The bible states he who is (coming),you have to be coming from somewhere else. Is after the works of Satan,with all power signs and lying wounder. in so munch that they believe a lie and deny the truth. and for this cause God shall send them a strong delusion. That's why they don't disclose the truth that ufos are real there is a reason that's why people die telling the truth. There still 17-25
years till the end comes I don't know when,but it states those that are born when
Israel becomes a nation shall not pass (die) before the coming of the son of man.
People live 70 to 80 years old, Israel became a nation in 1948,1958,1968,1978,1998,
(2008,2018,2028,2038) just what I take from prophecy my opinion! Just remember
there is a way out

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 12:36 am » by Mediasorcerer

sophia is pagan.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 12:51 am » by Giusdude

suevassusej wrote:dragon= Satan, the beast = NWO The dragon is the god of the secret societies which intern give power to the beast through the UN and its treaty. The beast is not Obama he's just a puppet of the dragon remember he said (a country's not defined by their borders!) (its defined by it's relations and ties?)(were all one big family if we have the same interest!) extraterrestrials threat brings us all together so they don't tell us until it's to their plans advantage. The bible states he who is (coming),you have to be coming from somewhere else. Is after the works of Satan,with all power signs and lying wounder. in so munch that they believe a lie and deny the truth. and for this cause God shall send them a strong delusion. That's why they don't disclose the truth that ufos are real there is a reason that's why people die telling the truth. There still 17-25
years till the end comes I don't know when,but it states those that are born when
Israel becomes a nation shall not pass (die) before the coming of the son of man.
People live 70 to 80 years old, Israel became a nation in 1948,1958,1968,1978,1998,
there is a way out

Reading your posts gives me headaches. But I like how you talk like you know stuff is real.... Like you were there, or maybe you have inside info.
Who knows, maybe jiiiizuz talks to you.
Just a suggestion: buy a second grade grammar book. It might help you on your quest to convert people, if you can spell shit. Nobody likes an ignorant preacher...
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 7:12 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

giusdude wrote:
suevassusej wrote:dragon= Satan, the beast = NWO The dragon is the god of the secret societies which intern give power to the beast through the UN and its treaty. The beast is not Obama he's just a puppet of the dragon remember he said (a country's not defined by their borders!) (its defined by it's relations and ties?)(were all one big family if we have the same interest!) extraterrestrials threat brings us all together so they don't tell us until it's to their plans advantage. The bible states he who is (coming),you have to be coming from somewhere else. Is after the works of Satan,with all power signs and lying wounder. in so munch that they believe a lie and deny the truth. and for this cause God shall send them a strong delusion. That's why they don't disclose the truth that ufos are real there is a reason that's why people die telling the truth. There still 17-25
there is a way out

Reading your posts gives me headaches. But I like how you talk like you know stuff is real.... Like you were there, or maybe you have inside info.
Who knows, maybe jiiiizuz talks to you.
Just a suggestion: buy a second grade grammar book. It might help you on your quest to convert people, if you can spell shit. Nobody likes an ignorant preacher...

Well I don't preach,it's prophacy,and truth(advil)my brother god bless you

Previous