REV 13 OBAMA 666

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 06, 2011 10:25 am » by Eliakim

SATURDAY, 4 JUNE 2011

Rev 13, 666, Obama

In the last days of the end times paper we wrote in detail about the involvement of Obama who makes his appearance after the wondrous woman in Rev 12. Her 1260 days were over in 2008, and it was after that we started the blog.

Prophet Daniel mentioned the Leopard and so does Revelation chapter 13. Revelation chapter 13, begins with the 'Beast out of Sea'. In 2010 we wrote the post regarding the Islamic flotilla being symbolic of the beast from sea. So the dragon is symbolic of Islam, and Obama as an Islamic name. In fact, in 2007, on Arab television, they were predicting that a Muslim would be in the White House in 2009.

The whole world was in wonder and followed the beast. The world certainly did fall at the feet of Obama when they thought he was the man that would bring peace. In the lead up to the election, it felt like the world had been blinded to common sense. I kept asking, why can they not see what I can see?

The prophecy states that 'People worshipped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?'

What religion feels it cannot be beaten? Islam and with Obama in the driving seat, it did raise the hopes of the Muslims. The beast of the sea also relates to the Palestinians because the Philistines were known as the 'Sea People' and we have already proven that from archeology.

The beast is given 42 months and during that time the prophecy states:

1. Utters proud words.
2. Blasphemes
3. Exercise authority
4. Slander
5. Power to wage war against Israel and war can come in many ways. In my experience most Obama supporters stand with Islam and the Palestinians. That is a war in itself.
6. Giver power over the other nations. Well he as certainly demonstrated that since he took office.

It then mentions the people.

1. Only the ones that are written in the Lamb's book of life do not follow Obama.
2. Those that go into his captivity.
3. Those that are killed by him.

The prophecy then asks for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God's people.

Then comes along another beast from the earth this time, and it as the appearance of a lamb. However, it speaks like the dragon mentioned in the first part of the prophecy. It expresses the authority of Obama and convinced people to follow him. An 'image' was set up to honor him. Image in marketing is a 'corporate identity'. The presentation package, the conference calls, speeches, style, etc. This person is like an advisor to him.

The first beast is 'wounded by the sword' but lived. In the NT the swords relate to truth. The second beast is given authority to give breath to the image and breath relates to LIFE.

At the end of the chapter it states 'THIS CALLS FOR WISDOM' = SOPHIA. In other words a third person is called into do the count. A person, singular.

Let the person with INSIGHT calculate the number of the man 666. Interesting words, defining the exact person that is given the responsibility to count the numbers, and provide the insight for others to understand.

Criteria for the person selected to do the count:

1. The person is called e.g. summoned = Paraclete.

2. Wisdom is a clue in Greek it is SOPHIA. Its also giving a timeline in my humble view because the Prince of Greece is mentioned by Daniel. We were sent to Greece for 333 in 2010 and met him while we were there. Furthermore, while we were in Greece, the LORD gave me EZRA and it means 'GOD HELPS'. In ancient Judaism the 'counters' were known as 'Soferim' and many Jews believe that Ezra the scribe, used the practices of Soferim. [1]

Soferim means Scribe. However, it is written that during the Second Temple period the word came to denote a specific class of scholar. Sofer also means 'to count' and we continually write; 'It is experience that counts'.

The Jewish Sages view "They even went so far as to state that God showed Moses the dikdukei Torah and the dikdukei soferim and the innovations which the soferim would introduce in the future (Meg. 19b)." [2]

Christ predicted that when the Queen of the South came, she would have more wisdom than Solomon. Wisdom is proven right by her actions. The word wisdom in Greek comes from the root for wise.

The person as insight into numerics and numerical correspondences. Hence, why they are the person being asked to do the count.

1. I was sent on a divine mission to America to warn Americans about Obama, at great personal expense I might add.

2. I was sent to stand against Obama.

3. I was given a mass of messages and visions for Americans about Obama. One of those visions was given to me when I woke up. As soon as I opened my eyes, there was the front page of a forum website with a list of threads. It then homed into close enough for me to see the title of a thread on Obama, and three large numbers appeared before me on top of the front page and the numbers were 666. (It was shared with some key people in the USA at the time).

4. The LORD gave me visions and message about Obama's attack on Pakistan with the exact weekend that it would happen, months before hand. The information was passed on to a Doctor from Pakistan at the time of receipt, prior to the event.

5. I was given a vision of him as a New World Monkey leading all the other New World Monkeys at his first G20.

6. Now it is time to do the official count.

6+6+6= 18

In numerology the number 18 is 'Materialism destroying spirituality' and it is the number of conflict.

Has there ever been a time when there as been greater conflict internationally, as there is now? No.

The key words to do with the numbers six, is 'Discrimination', 6+6 = 'Victim', 6+6+6 = 18 = Conflict. The man is in conflict due to being a victim of his own discrimination against others, and that creates even more conflict for him and the global community. Due to his own conflict, he discriminates against the real victims of his thoughts, words and deeds.

Obama is also a LEO and in my experience, they are full of bravado, to cover up their deep insecurities that are part of their astrological traits. They love the drama, the show, the celebrity, the attention, they thrive on it. Hence, why I informed the people that he would be a 'celebrity president'. An image, a presentation without substance or real experience to follow through. Basically, a mouthpiece for his bosses that paid for his education and rapid rise to the White House. Having been married to one, they are excellent salesmen, they know exactly what buttons to push and they are ruthless.

Don't let the smiles fool any of you, Obama is a class act, it was such a good act, you voted for him, those that did vote for him, are not written in the Lambs book of life.

Hence, why it was left to one specific person to write about it. Chapter 13, is more than just about the beasts contained in it, its important because it brings forth again, the woman in chapter 12, that would be involved in exposing him.

30 months of his reign, only another 12 months to go.

UPDATE SOFERIM

Revisiting, the English gematria value of "Revelation Chapter Thirteen Obama ' is the value of 1938.

What happened in 1938?

TIME Magazine 'Adolf Hitler Man of the Year'.

"Greatest single news event of 1938 took place on September 29, when four statesmen met at the Führerhaus, in Munich, to redraw the map of Europe. The three visiting statesmen at that historic conference were Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain of Great Britain, Premier Edouard Daladier of France, and Dictator Benito Mussolini of Italy. But by all odds the dominating figure at Munich was the German host, Adolf Hitler.

Führer of the German people, Commander-in-Chief of the German Army, Navy & Air Force, Chancellor of the Third Reich, Herr Hitler reaped on that day at Munich the harvest of an audacious, defiant, ruthless foreign policy he had pursued for five and a half years. He had torn the Treaty of Versailles to shreds. He had rearmed Germany to the teeth— or as close to the teeth as he was able. He had stolen Austria before the eyes of a horrified and apparently impotent world."

I am sure that it will not miss your attention, that the date above is September 29 = 9/11.

Hitler was redrawing the map of Europe, so what is Obama redrawing? Israel? The Middle East?

Where is the head office of Obama's publishers? Berlin. Where did he give his first address to Europeans? Berlin. Clearly, as they had been impressed with Hitler, they surely would be impressed with Obama.

After I wrote the above the LORD was pleased and he said 'ToRAH' like one would say it, when one celebrates.

Torah as been translated into English as law. However, Jeff Benner offers us a different understanding.

"The word Torah comes from the Hebrew root word "Yarah", a verb which means "to flow or throw something". This can be a flowing of an arrow from an archers bow, or the flowing of a finger to point out a direction. Nouns are derived from the verb by making one or two changes to the verb root. In this case the Y (yud) is replaced by an O (vav) and an M (mem) is added at the front of the word to form the noun "Moreh". A Moreh is "one who does the flowing". This can be an archer who flows an arrow, or a teacher who flows his finger to point out way the student is to go in the walk of life. Another noun is formed the same way except that a T (tav) is placed at the front of the word instead of an M and we have the word "Torah". Torah is "what is flowed by the Moreh". This can be the arrow from the archer or the teachings and instructions from the teacher."

What flows? THE RIVER and the biblical prophecies predicted that I would come like a pent up flood.

Who is the archer? The ARCHER is the sign of Sagittarius, my rising sign that is a FIRE sign.

Who is the Winged Messenger? Mercury, Mercury rules Gemini and Gemini is my moon sign, on the 1st of June it was a GEM_IN_I, new (blood) moon with the eclipse.

What else do we have?

6+6+6 = 18 + 13 = 31, 3+1 = 4 a FOUR YEAR for the count to be carried out.

We have fired the arrow, in harmonic concordance with the divine plan.

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

1. http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Gramma ... atria.html
2. http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... 18796.html
3. http://www.gematrix.org/?word=revelatio ... een+Obama+
4. http://www.time.com/time/magazine/artic ... z1OLSK34n9
5. http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/12_torah.html

Initiate

PostMon Jun 06, 2011 10:57 am » by Gonzo63

Hi. How are you? My name is Shane. You're batshit crazy. Cheers.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 06, 2011 11:11 am » by Gonzo63

I was born on June sixth, nineteen sixty-three. At 6:06am. That's 6/6/63 at 6:06. That's FIVE sixes!!!! Does that make me the Uber Antichrist?

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 06, 2011 11:13 am » by TheDuck

eliakim wrote:In the last days of the end times paper we wrote in detail about the involvement of Obama who makes his appearance after the wondrous woman in Rev 12. Her 1260 days were over in 2008, and it was after that we started the blog.

Do you mind if I ask, who is we?

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 06, 2011 11:19 am » by Cwmman

gonzo63 wrote:I was born on June sixth, nineteen sixty-three. At 6:06am. That's 6/6/63 at 6:06. That's FIVE sixes!!!! Does that make me the Uber Antichrist?

happy birthday ........... doe`s the anti christ have birthday`s
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 06, 2011 3:04 pm » by Harbin

Looks like there is some kind of mind control with the "O" The religiosity of his speech is the result of the language, the commonly understood language, (memes), available. If the "O" was put into another culture with a different religious heritage, he would speak in the mystical memes available there. You're putting "O" into scripture not scripture into "O".

This post is based in/on fear, and is NOT constructive.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 06, 2011 3:10 pm » by Giusdude

hey there,
You fucking nutjob!!!!!!
why are you still here?
i thought you were gone for good this time, i thought you were done filling up precious dtv space with your unbeliavable BULLSHIT.....
what happened, no rapture for you?
let me guess, you were either:
1) on medication, hence you were semi sober and happily slobbering away with a lost look in your eyes, while laying in bed.
2) you had an episode, even more severe than usual, and they locked you the fuck up for a few days. soon as they let you out, you are back on a computer trying to scam money out of people that are more retarded than you...

i pity you. you are a sad example of a human being.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 06, 2011 3:10 pm » by Zer0

gonzo63 wrote:Hi. How are you? My name is Shane. You're batshit crazy. Cheers.

She may be crazy, but then again what is "normal" these days? She thinks in her own unique way... yes she is indeed different...

Oh beautiful child of ABBA ...Eliakim... you are uniquely you....

(oh btw your funny as fuck gonzo lmao)
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 06, 2011 3:17 pm » by Harbin

gonzo63 wrote:I was born on June sixth, nineteen sixty-three. At 6:06am. That's 6/6/63 at 6:06. That's FIVE sixes!!!! Does that make me the Uber Antichrist?

Happy Birthday ! :sunny:
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostMon Jun 06, 2011 3:25 pm » by Sentientseed

Which version of numerology, germantria, Cabala/Kaballah/Qabala/Qaballah or other variations, are we following here? Can we throw in some Abramelim magic squares as well? How bout some Tarot? Which cipher is the right cipher? Which is ordo ab chao or ordo ad chao?

Hast thou not heard of the awful punishment with which god hath visited those...who not being duly qualified...have presumptuously intermeddled in holy things?

Some Pig can become Charlotte's Swineherd. Oh what a tangled web we weave.

How doth the little crocodile
Improve his shining tail,
And pour the waters of the Nile
On every golden scale!
How cheerfully he seems to grin,
How neatly spreads his claws,
And welcomes little fishes in
With gently smiling jaws!
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Next