Revealed: British Premier Gordon Brown Is A Paedophile.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 6:52 pm » by Neversaydie

Gordon Brown is a Paedophile? That's what Mike James in Germany said yesterday.
See for yourselves :rtft:

Source - http://thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=12246
Remember this day and prepare yourselves for it is a time of great revealing.
For when it arrives, mankind will finally know the truth about everything.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 7:12 pm » by sockpuppet

Paranoia is caused by three things:
1) guilt
2) mental illness
3) brainwashing.

Hmmm.... :think:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 7:13 pm » by Svaha

Karma is returning ever faster, in that I trust.
I can only understand such a behavior by assuming that this kind of people were a victim in their childhood and never got over it, instead projected it .... insane.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 7:15 pm » by Pindz

yeah he is fucking pedophile , hang this f*ck now

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 7:35 pm » by Huge1234

most of them are nonses... its part of their rituals designed to ensure they never leave

horrible fucking sick bastards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yell:
COMMON LAW... ITS YOUR LAW...

GET IT FUCKING LEARNED BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...

http://brianhaw.tv/index.php/legal?start=3

Initiate

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 8:05 pm » by Buhdoo

Dangerous accusations to be banded around..

I daresay there are plenty of Paedophiles floating around the british government, indeed all world governments but.. its still a dangerous accusation to make..

For the record i dont wake up in the morning and feel the need to go to thetruthseeker.co.uk for world news if you catch my drift..

And im not denying it would be hushed up, just look at the catholics.. the biggest bunch of child nonces around.. involving a round the world chase to catch a priest by the FBI only to have him hidden away by the pope at the vatican..

We just have to be careful is all im saying.. people murder on rumours..

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 12:27 am » by Huge1234

Anthony Charles Lynton Blair (aka... Tony Blair,former PM of the UK)

He was charged and appeared in court at Bow Street magistrates court for importunity in a public toilet with another male. He tried to get sexual favour from the other man, little did he know that the toilet was being watched by police. Blair was fined £500, and walked away with nobody knowing who he really was as he used his middle names to cover who he was. Charles Lynton is the name used, and his friends in court got him off with a fine, because he is one of them.

tony does a george michael

:D

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 12:30 am » by Huge1234

Edward Heath (former PM of the UK)

He is very well known for his perverted abuse of young boys. I spoke to one of his victims and he told me about others who were present, and more important, who was supplying the children to him. The person bringing children for him to abuse is Sir Jimmy Saville. He was seen by the witness, victim, taking young boys onboard Heaths yacht the morning cloud when they were at party conference. Saville is known for supplying a number of high profile MP's with children for them to sexually abuse.

how deep is this rabbit hole ?

:S

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 12:37 am » by Huge1234

Lord Robertson (Former head of NATO)

He is very well known to police in the UK. He was removed by the US government because they found out about his perverted taste for boys. They were going to expose him if he did not resign, so we got the"I'm resigning for family reasons bull shit)Robertson is a dangerous predatory paedophile, but as bad as the one i am about to name next.

say... didnt lord robertson help dunblane child killer thomas hamilton procure a gun license ?... and how wierd that dublane was the school robertson sent his kids too

i think i getting far too deep into this rabbit hole... leave it there i thinks

:S

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 1:04 am » by Thesaint

Unbelievable what you are doing huge because you are stating this as fact yet is it not hearsay from an anonymous source put on the David Ike website. I'm no fan of the British political system but unless you have concrete evidence then you have no right to do what you are doing and if it is hearsay and you do not make it clear then you are not only putting this site in serious jeapordy you are putting yourself up for a serious charge of defamation.

You cannot portray people in this light without proof of what you are saying. If you think that it's ok then ask yourself this, what would you do if someone wrote these things about you and they were untrue. What's worse is Tony Blair's wife is a barrister so he is in a perfect position to go no further than his own bed for legal advice. You are insane to do what you have done should this be hearsay.

Take this info and do with it what you will but imo you are extremely stupid.

Next