Revelations...obama the antichrist?

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 11:27 pm » by Tinman4higher

Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 3:07 am » by Drextin

wrathofkhan,

You can't post this thread, ask the questions that you do and then denounce the implications simply by saying you used some question marks. That is ridiculous. At most your "question marks" denote you might not believe these things prove he is the anti christ not that they are false.

Honestly I think we are doomed. We have one of the worst presidents in history followed by someone who gave us back pride in who we are as Americans. Even if he screws up a lot he has already done more for us than Bush. People who thought Bush was evil now think Obama is evil. Two entirely separate men from wildly opposing spectrums. Yet no one is happy.
-----------------------------------------------------------

To me the pope would be the most logical person to be the anti-christ. The reverence given to a mere man alone contradicts the bible and it's teachings. Why does the catholic faith get to set the rules? They helped kill Jesus, go back to Rome, throw away their pagan god/s then proclaim "hey look what we found!". The catholic church is not an embodiment of christ. It is nothing more than a everlasting homage to the Roman empire and that empire still rules the world as it has for thousands of years.

Darkplanet's take on the catholic religion is one that should be looked at very seriously since they set the standards for hundreds of millions of people across the globe.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Writer

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 5:58 am » by Drdsturbed

While I never had any affection for Bush, I have even less for Obama. Look at his record for the three months he's been in office. He has held town hall meetings in cities of other countries. Something that has never been done by any other leader in history. Those countries loved him. He has Castro asking what he can do for him. Something impossible to believe. Isreal is wondering if Obama is on their side. He's convinced China to lend us trillions of dollars for a manufactured financial crises, knowing it will not get paid back. He's got rogue states afraid not to listen to him and he has'nt even threatened them. He's bankrupted the U.S. and most of the people are still wetting their pants for him. As far as the anti-christ is concerned Christ is the truth in religion so the anti-christ is the lie in religion, aka false religion. Just remember revelation says satin has a co-conspirator to help him get the world to worship him. Now I ask, what world leader has had such a profound impact on the whole world political scene. Revelation also states: "He will fool the very elect." :evil:

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 7:30 am » by Drextin

Code: Select all
Revelation is considered by some to be one of the most controversial and difficult books of the Bible, with many diverse interpretations of the meanings of the various names and events in the account. Protestant founder Martin Luther at first considered Revelation to be "neither apostolic nor prophetic" and stated that "Christ is neither taught nor known in it",[6] and placed it in his Antilegomena. John Calvin believed the book to be canonical, yet it was the only New Testament book on which he did not write a commentary.[7]

In the 4th century, Gregory of Nazianzus and other bishops argued against including this book in the New Testament canon, chiefly because of the difficulties of interpreting it and the danger for abuse.[8] Christians in Syria also reject it because of the Montanists' heavy reliance on it.[9] In the 9th century, it was included with the Apocalypse of Peter among "disputed" books in the Stichometry of St. Nicephorus, Patriarch of Constantinople.[citation needed] In the end it was included in the accepted canon, although it remains the only book of the New Testament that is not read within the Divine Liturgy of the Eastern Orthodox Church.

Artists throughout the centuries have portrayed the visions described by John.

The most disputed part of the bible even amongst theologians.................and I am supposed to believe that it foretells the coming of christ or the anti-christ?

The only reason it was included was because it was so effective as a tool to control the religious masses. There are many many books of the bible that were not included many contradicting later interpretations .......who decided what was righteous and what was not?

I don't mind someone believing in god. Or the life lessons the bible provides though all of them can be taught to school kids with the simple "golden rule". What bothers me are those who blindly accept what the church has decided, not god or jesus, was right for you to read and follow.

If I had a vision that god spoke to me and told me that the world will be fine all is good. Will I be taken serious? Of course not. So why do we assume that every man from certain time periods that said they did was telling the truth? Why did god stop? Even if he didn't the church won't recognize it. So either way you'd be a fool to believe the bible or the church.

Of course since everything being fine would not fill the church's pockets with money I would have probably been burned at the stake had I made that claim a few hundred years ago.

If you are passionate enough about your religion then you should have no problem with exploring it's truths. To just go on faith is a crutch for those who don't want to know any better.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 8:41 am » by Darkplanet

People take the bible too literally. Its completely out of context for our time and was written for a very particular period in our history. Depending on the interpretation "The Apocalypse" and the Anti-Christ already came and went a looooooooooooong time ago.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 10:20 am » by Clawspiracy

He has held town hall meetings in cities of other countries. Something that has never been done by any other leader in history. Those countries loved him. He has Castro asking what he can do for him. Something impossible to believe. Isreal is wondering if Obama is on their side. He's convinced China to lend us trillions of dollars for a manufactured financial crises, knowing it will not get paid back. He's got rogue states afraid not to listen to him and he has'nt even threatened them.

Let's take your take on this and examine it...

He has held town hall meetings in cities of other countries. Something that has never been done by any other leader in history.

WTF is wrong with that? What is wrong asking your neighbor for some advice, or perhaps getting them on your side (since the last administration alienated most of the planet)? And the fact that no one has done it before means it is a different approach. Not the same old thing.
He has Castro asking what he can do for him.

WTF is wrong with that? Now my friends will stop whining about how expensive those cigars are and we can lift those sanctions and create some new sources for economic growth. Ever been to Cuba? Those girls are gorgeous! If the Cubans start liking us again... Vacation!
Israel is wondering if Obama is on their side.

WTF is wrong with that? Just because you call yourself the country of God's people we all have to bend to your will? Sorry. No way. Be a good neighbor, and stop invading helpless people with your tanks and smart bombs. Maybe we are finally noticing that they have atomic weapons and are not as friendly as we thought? Hmmm. Let's keep our eye them!
He's convinced China to lend us trillions of dollars for a manufactured financial crises, knowing it will not get paid back.

Obama didn't manufacture this crisis. He inherited it. But WTF is wrong with borrowing money? When our economy is good, Americans buy lots of things made in china. China likes that, or they would not lend the money to us. They are not stupid. But on this point, I will say I wish we didn't have to do it. But two wars cost money to settle...
He's got rogue states afraid not to listen to him and he hasn't even threatened them

WTF is wrong with that? I wish I could walk into Watts and have gang members react to me that way.

So... you are saying...

He's the mutha fuckin man now, bitch.

I love the USA...
It's a Clawspiracy...

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 11:07 am » by Mep630

from what I know - the anti-christ will be one of the princes of England.

If the NWO got their one world government in place, the prince would become the "all-seeing-eye" or great architect they have been preparing for.

(sorry these are long videos, but this lady presents tons of information, you might not know about!)

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 12:45 pm » by Ratty

for any one who has not got a bible
free bible software for your computer

http://bibledatabase.com/index.php

you can download all versions of the bible and compare them with this software
hope this helps

Writer

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 pm » by Drdsturbed

To answer Clawspiracy,

Was there a question in your statements or are you just rambling because someone might disagree with your take on what's happening around you?
I made 12 statements in my post. You responded to 5 you apparently disagree with. I was simply giving my ideas to the post, "is Obama the anti-christ? I don't have the time or the inclination to debate all my posts with someone who disagrees with my opinion. However, I believe 1 or 2 by them-self would be great, but when all these things happen with-in a 2 or 3 month period, you might want to take notice. Your option. As it states in revelation let those with ears, Here. Let those with eyes, See.
As far as me being a bitch, I'll overlook that since you don't know me. That is like me calling you a narrow-minded, uneducated fool that can't see past the nose on your face. But I would never do that because I don't know you well enough to come to that conclusion.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 3:32 pm » by Drextin

drdsturbed wrote:To answer Clawspiracy,

Was there a question in your statements or are you just rambling because someone might disagree with your take on what's happening around you?
I made 12 statements in my post. You responded to 5 you apparently disagree with. I was simply giving my ideas to the post, "is Obama the anti-christ? I don't have the time or the inclination to debate all my posts with someone who disagrees with my opinion. However, I believe 1 or 2 by them-self would be great, but when all these things happen with-in a 2 or 3 month period, you might want to take notice. Your option. As it states in revelation let those with ears, Here. Let those with eyes, See.
As far as me being a bitch, I'll overlook that since you don't know me. That is like me calling you a narrow-minded, uneducated fool that can't see past the nose on your face. But I would never do that because I don't know you well enough to come to that conclusion.

Hey drdsturbed,

Clawspiracy wasn't calling you a bitch. He was making a joke about walking through watts. A notorious black neighborhood in LA. They had a historic race riot in the 60's. They also were part of the Rodney King riots.

At least that was what I took from it and having read a lot of claw's posts he isn't one to just call someone a name in a debate.

No big deal I've made that mistake before myself.

PreviousNext