Revelations...obama the antichrist?

Master Conspirator

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 4:48 pm » by Cornbread714

Clawspiracy made some of the same points I was about to make.
Isn't it about time other countries begin listening to us again? That was the biggest positive aspect of Obama's election.
Now we at least have someone that doesn't come off like an arrogant retard.
For me, the jury is still out on Obama. Yes, he is beholding to the same special interests that every modern president has had to deal with just to get elected.
Yes, I do question some of his policies and actions so far.

So, maybe it's the same old wine in a new bottle, but I definitely prefer the repackaging.

As for the anti-Christ, they've been predicting that one is coming every single generation for a LONG time.
The list of supposed anti-Christs throughout history is one helluva long document with hundreds of names by now, including Popes, political figures, philosophers and even musicians, for chrissakes.
Obama seems kind of a wimpy anti-Christ compared to Napoleon, Stalin, Hitler, etc... (all of whom were rumored to be the genuine article)
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 6:00 pm » by Kyo121

concrete wrote:Um. Silly question time.

Does the anti-christ only exist for Christians? Do Buddists have the Anti-Budda?
Will the 'Rapture' only affect Christians?
What is a Christian?

Buddhist do not have anything like the anti-christ, nor do we have rapture. We don't believe in such BS as some guy dying and all your sins will go away. Only way to heaven for us is through hard work and good karma, there's no free meals in Buddhism.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 6:08 pm » by Cornbread714

kyo121 wrote:... there's no free meals in Buddhism.

I knew some Hare Krishnas that gave away free meals, and even Jeebuz gave fish to the loafers or loafers to the fish, or something... (maybe I better get that online Bible).

What's up with you stingy Buddhists? :?:

Initiate

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 7:23 pm » by Adamflownemo

concrete wrote:Um. Silly question time.

Does the anti-christ only exist for Christians? Do Buddists have the Anti-Budda?
Will the 'Rapture' only affect Christians?
What is a Christian?

The Antichrist will affect everyone left behind on earth after the rapture happens.
Only the church will be part of the rapture.
Christians are people that believe Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins.
when the tribulation starts people can be saved by marterism
dont wait till then bro
Rev 9.6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them
grace and peace

Initiate

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 7:32 pm » by Adamflownemo

some links
revelation audio study http://www.calvarycary.org/Media/Record ... fault.aspx
complete audio bible study
http://www4.calvarychapel.com/our_teachings.cfm
audio bible
http://www.audio-bible.com/bible/bible.html

all FREE
grace and peace

Writer

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 12:58 am » by Energymessenger

"A child born somewhere in the Middle East shortly before 7:00 A.M. (EST) on February 5, 1962 will revolutionize the world. Before the close of this century, he will bring together all mankind in one all embracing faith. This will be the foundation of a new Christianity, with every sect and creed united through this man who will walk among the people to spread the wisdom of the almighty powers.".........jean Dixon

"Century 1, Quatrain 50

From the three water signs will be born a man
who will celebrate Thursday as his feast day.
His renown, praise, rule and power will grow
on land and sea, bringing trouble to the East.................Nostradamus

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." .................Revelation

Century 2, Quatrain 62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
A horrible undoing of people and animals:
At once vengeance one will see vengeance,
One hundred hands, thirst, famine, when the comet will run. .....nostradamus

In 1138, St. Malachy predicted the entire succession of 112 Catholic popes from Celestinus II (the pope in Malachy's day) to doomsday. St Malachy of Armagh's chilling prophecy was that the world would end with the death of the 112th pope.

I've heard so many different candidates for the Anti-christ it's funny. (Putin/Russia, Pope, THE DEVIL Maitreya, yep heard of him too);
Who cares, he's coming, and whoever he ends up to be if you don't have some kind of spiritual protection, protector, your .........s-c-r-e-w-e-d......sorry no other word fits.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 1:49 am » by Cornbread714

That Whore of Babylon is sure one expensive piece of ass! :shock:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 3:44 am » by Cornbread714

Not another anti-Christ! :bang;

Initiate

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 4:27 am » by Zigoapex

YOU ARE A RACIST AND LIKE MOST I MEET HAVE A VERY, VERY LOW IQ...........................

:badair: :top: :badair: :top:

Writer

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 5:00 am » by Micjer

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/27/ray-mabus-obamas-pick-for_n_180132.html

Ray Mabus, Obama's Pick For Secretary Of The Navy

President Barack Obama on Friday nominated former Mississippi Gov. Ray Mabus to be secretary of the Navy, choosing a political supporter with a two-year career in the service.

Mabus, 60, is a Democrat and campaigned extensively for Obama last year. He had been previously talked about as a candidate for a place in Obama's cabinet as secretary of education.

Obama's advisor is Ray Mabus...Nostradamus connection???

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message510670/pg1

PreviousNext