Revelations...obama the antichrist?

Initiate

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 5:03 am » by Kyo121

cornbread714 wrote:
kyo121 wrote:... there's no free meals in Buddhism.

I knew some Hare Krishnas that gave away free meals, and even Jeebuz gave fish to the loafers or loafers to the fish, or something... (maybe I better get that online Bible).

What's up with you stingy Buddhists? :?:

I'm not talking about food....i'm talking about getting a free trip to heaven without doing anything yourself.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 12:34 pm » by Clawspiracy

Thanks Dre... Yes I wasn't calling anyone a bitch. It was meant as comedic sarcasm, nothing more... sorry if I offended you... :)
It's a Clawspiracy...

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 1:17 pm » by Ogmios

I think the point most people are missing here is that God most probably doesn't exist. And in order to believe that this or that person is the antichrist you have to first put some faith in the biggest load of horse shit mankind has yet come up with.

I mean, come on. Christians have only got one book. They must be the worst read people around. And you could attribute the title of Antichrist to anyone at all. Even yourself.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 1:20 pm » by Cornbread714

kyo121 wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:
kyo121 wrote:... there's no free meals in Buddhism.

I knew some Hare Krishnas that gave away free meals, and even Jeebuz gave fish to the loafers or loafers to the fish, or something... (maybe I better get that online Bible).

What's up with you stingy Buddhists? :?:

I'm not talking about food....i'm talking about getting a free trip to heaven without doing anything yourself.

It was another lame attempt at humor on my part... Namaste
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Writer

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 3:00 pm » by Micjer

ogmios wrote:I think the point most people are missing here is that God most probably doesn't exist. And in order to believe that this or that person is the antichrist you have to first put some faith in the biggest load of horse shit mankind has yet come up with.

I mean, come on. Christians have only got one book. They must be the worst read people around. And you could attribute the title of Antichrist to anyone at all. Even yourself.

You may be right. Let's assume for a moment that the Illuminati had a major part in the writing of the book of Revelation.....wouldn't they want their prophesy to come true?

:headscratch:

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 3:13 pm » by Ogmios

I'm not too sure about this illuminati stuff, but someone made it up. I wonder sometimes if the bible even existed at all in any form before King James put it out. They could have just invented it to suit the needs of the growing British empire and the newly formed protestant church.

Before that catholic priests were the only people who could glimpse at this piece of shit book so we wouldn't know what was really in it.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 3:21 pm » by Drextin

ogmios wrote:I'm not too sure about this illuminati stuff, but someone made it up. I wonder sometimes if the bible even existed at all in any form before King James put it out. They could have just invented it to suit the needs of the growing British empire and the newly formed protestant church.

Before that catholic priests were the only people who could glimpse at this piece of shit book so we wouldn't know what was really in it.

I do know the various books of the bible existed separately from one another for thousands of years but your theory on it being prepared in one book as a tool for political purposes does have validity. The vatican has always had problem with britain and how it ran it's state sanctioned church.

Food for thought...thanks.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 4:06 pm » by Wrathofkahn

micjer wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/27/ray-mabus-obamas-pick-for_n_180132.html

Ray Mabus, Obama's Pick For Secretary Of The Navy

President Barack Obama on Friday nominated former Mississippi Gov. Ray Mabus to be secretary of the Navy, choosing a political supporter with a two-year career in the service.

Mabus, 60, is a Democrat and campaigned extensively for Obama last year. He had been previously talked about as a candidate for a place in Obama's cabinet as secretary of education.

Obama's advisor is Ray Mabus...Nostradamus connection???

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message510670/pg1

I checked the link and one post read "obaMA BUSh. another post read...
Anonymous coward..let me tell you, you are clever indeed. If Mabus is the 60th gov. in his 60th year, then the other 6 comes, if and when the pres. and his vp are gone and he is the 46th pres of the US plus he is or was the US Ambassador to Saudi Arabia.

spooky indeed!

Writer

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 4:18 pm » by Micjer

If you believe in reverse speech , this is worth listening to....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 4:53 pm » by Drextin

The problem with 666 is that no one is for sure that is what was meant. Some think it was just a codename for Nero and that has a lot of science behind it including studies done by the vatican. Nero to this day is still considered by many historians as the most evil man to have ever lived and held power over a state.

Recent technology has reveled that the number might not be 666 at all and may be 616.

There are even others who think it is actually 777 and the translation was botched.

Either way I wouldn't put to much into the whole 666 thing. Most of what we know of it has been warped into something so evil we associate it with satan only and that was not exactly in any translation what was being said. Only futurist christians have turned into the mark of the beast.

Not of big fan of reverse speech. If you go by reverse speech then at any point in our lifetime we will probably say something that could be taken wrong if reversed. We just don't live in the spotlight where people get to hear us speak all the time and analyze every word we say.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

PreviousNext