Revelations...obama the antichrist?

Initiate

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 5:48 pm » by Wrathofkahn

Now that obama has been in office for a few months, I would like to see if you guys can point out any similarities between revelations and obama. Heres what I got so far...

The Bible teaches that when the Antichrist comes onto the scene, there will ultimately be no doubt about his identity. His deeds and doctrine will eventually expose him to the world. In his epistles and the book of Revelation, the apostle John made it clear that many people would come along in the spirit of antichrist. But there will come a day when one world leader will rise to power who will be the embodiment of evil, one who is empowered and directed by the devil himself.

This will be the Antichrist. The benchmark by which these false prophets were to be tested concerned their attitude toward the incarnate person of Jesus Christ. Their refusal or failure to acknowledge that Jesus had come in the flesh would expose the spirit of antichrist, according to John. Therefore, if we take our cue from John, we can assume (accurately) that antichrists have come and gone since the day John penned his letters.

In the book of Revelation, John refers to the final and ultimate Antichrist as the Beast. The Beast will be the embodiment of the entire spirit of antichrist. He will have supernatural power and global influence.

The Beast first appears as a political leader, who will make a covenant with Israel and assume world leadership. Later he takes on the role of a religious leader who is worshipped. Supported by his sidekick - "the False Prophet" - the Beast will deceive the world. He, his prophet, and Satan will form an unholy trinity to rule all of creation.

Though this may be quite a large 'accusation' I stronly believe that Barrack Obama will soon rise as the AntiChrist. We can expect this to be true if and when he is elected as our president. The biggest issue that a lot of people are concerned with in this election is the 'situation' with the Middle East - not necessarily Iraq but this possible war with Israel. The "new" president is going to develop a political plan to make peace with Israel to nip the war in the bud to prevent it all from happening. Remember that the Bible says that "there will be war and rumors of war."

Revelation 13:1, "I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name." Scripture says this first beast will set himself up in direct opposition to Christ, falsely pledging to give Israel the land, bringing about peace for the first three and one half years of the tribulation period. For this reason, many evangelicals believe this first beast to be the Antichrist.

Their refusal or failure to acknowledge that Jesus had come in the flesh would expose the spirit of antichrist, according to John.

Obamas refusal to salute or wear the american flag of the nation "under god"?

The Beast will be the embodiment of the entire spirit of antichrist. He will have supernatural power and global influence.

supernatural power being ultimate mental influence on the world?

The Beast first appears as a political leader, who will make a covenant with Israel and assume world leadership.

descendents of black hebrew?

Writer

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 5:54 pm » by Jmanxiv

That actually ran through my mind a couple of months ago. But he's just too cool to be the antichrist

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 6:55 pm » by Drextin

Most of what you have stated as fact was nothing but rumors back during the campaign and have been dispelled accordingly.

Every president seeks a covenant with Israel. Obama is not even as hardcore about as Clinton or Bush was. As a matter of fact right now we are at odds with Israel and their new government over Iran.

Check out snopes for the truth.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 7:26 pm » by Wrathofkahn

first off, I did not state anything or call anything fact. If you read closer all of my sentences end in a question mark. Also, I do admit that it is a rough translation, but as you probably know, there are countless translations from almost all religious standpoints. I was just looking for others to throw in some other coincidences and see how close they come to each other(obama and the antichrist).

drextin wrote:Every president seeks a covenant with Israel. Obama is not even as hardcore about as Clinton or Bush was. As a matter of fact right now we are at odds with Israel and their new government over Iran.

The antichrist SUPPOSEDLY chimes in his reign with a three and a half year peace.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 7:49 pm » by Towelie

The most amusing and the best version of who is the antichrist i saw was about the Pope, he seems to fit the bill nicely.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 8:16 pm » by Wrathofkahn

wrathofkahn wrote:The antichrist SUPPOSEDLY chimes in his reign with a three and a half year peace.

:think: ....presidential term is 4 years. maybe obama is losing the election polls at this point and finds a way to grab dictatorial control.

towelie wrote:The most amusing and the best version of who is the antichrist i saw was about the Pope, he seems to fit the bill nicely.

saw the vid too and it is kinda eerie. maybe benedict is the false prophet(god please dont smite me :nails: )? Or maybe its the other way around...
Its still early in obama's first term and it almost reads like the book already. He is almost worshiped by most europeans! Man, im far from a obama worshiper, but sometimes even I get a little caught up in his almost unhuman charisma and personality.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 8:29 pm » by Adamflownemo

its Revelation not revelations

Rev 13:2 KJV) And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
its Prince Charles

Many now expect the return of their awaited Teacher, whether they call him the Christ, Messiah, the fifth Buddha, Krishna, or the Imam Mahdi. Millions now know that the Teacher who fulfills all these expectations is already living among us.
THE DEVIL Maitreya
and needs to be watched he is running ads on tv and radio talking about a star that will be seen for a week then he will broadcast to the world he is backed by the UN and CFR

http://www.share-international.org/

Initiate

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 8:40 pm » by Darkplanet

So let me get this straight...

You have a guy in the Whitehouse for 8 years who literally does everything in his power to destroy the country, the economy, take a dump on human rights, the environment, the constitution and Americas global standing (and does an excellent job of it)...yet somehow, he misses the magic "Antichrist" branding because he says he's a good Catholic?

Obama's the antichrist because he represents a unifying force? See this is why I think modern Catholicism is really just a tool used by secret orders to keep you in step. It's the only religion that consistently denounces any kind of planetary unification.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 8:53 pm » by Wrathofkahn

[quote="adamflownemo"]its Revelation not revelations

Rev 13:2 KJV) And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
its Prince Charles

thank you for the correction on revelation. That vid does hold alot of weight(as far as your beliefs and faith can go). But, maybe its someone else....

Initiate

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 9:51 pm » by Adamflownemo

Revelation 13 describes Two Beasts: - The First Beast is the Antichrist. - The Second Beast is called the False Prophet in Rev.16:13.

Coat of Arms of Prince Charles of Wales
http://philologos.org/bpr/files/Misc_Studies/ms022.htm

and devil Maitreya
In the very near future a large, bright star will appear in the sky visible to all throughout the world
http://www.share-international.org/mait ... arsign.htm

grace and peace

Next