Revenge is in Order

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 07, 2010 2:03 am » by Scoundrel1975

Revenge, Lets start with our own sleazy governments, this aint a democracy its a hipocracy.

"They've got the guns but we've got the numbers" Jim Morrison
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 07, 2010 2:14 am » by Tinman4higher

scoundrel1975 wrote:Revenge, Lets start with our own sleazy governments, this aint a democracy its a hipocracy.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Tinman4higher on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 07, 2010 2:16 am » by Vulcanic

Upload to Disclose.tv

lol all this revenge talk reminds me of revenge of the nerds hehe (not saying any of you are nerds)

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 07, 2010 2:31 am » by Scoundrel1975

tinman4higher wrote:
scoundrel1975 wrote:Revenge, Lets start with our own sleazy governments, this aint a democracy its a hipocracy.

Upload to Disclose.tv

tinman4higher you are quality my friend, many thanks :clapper:
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 07, 2010 2:50 am » by Dirttyrabbit

hurry RUN... the love and light people are coming!
they are on page 1

:nails:

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 07, 2010 3:09 am » by Vulcanic

but seriously read history, revenge has never help it only destroys civilization so if want renvenge better buy stuff to live off of after because everything your used to and know will be gone and back to nature you go.

and when some big tough guys breaks your door down to kill your kids and have his own kids with your wife there will be no cops to call or anyone to help you, that how it was and will be when the system breaks. Only the strong will survive....

yeah i don't like the crap thats going on either but we have to be smarter the people that already tryed revenge method in the past.

i have read before we have the right (if enough of us) to remove all goverment if (proven corrupt) and restock it with fresh americans.

Upload to Disclose.tv

but sometimes you have to fight before it's to late..

Upload to Disclose.tv

but i would hope we can adress it and stop it before it gets to that breaking point.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostThu Jan 07, 2010 6:32 am » by snotballs

The face of revenge:

[image]http://www.palestineaid.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/hurtchild.jpg[/image]
The only thing we learn from history is that we don't learn from history.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 07, 2010 6:42 am » by Wolfbane7272

methaneslurpee wrote:Hey, there's no need to be rude. I wasn't directing anything at you, so try to avoid getting defensive or taking things personally.

This is a knee-jerk response, but congratulations, you just made it on my list of people to exact revenge upon. (You can be removed from the list by simply apologizing.)

To answer your questions...Yes, I rarely cross people, unless I'm standing up for fairness or justice. Then, people's feelings take a backseat. I do have some tiny violins though, just in case.

And yes, I did read the bible as far as I could responsibly go. I stopped when I could not find simple answers to the simple questions that came up while I was reading. I left off at Page One in genesis, where it says "Let us create man in our image"...no one could tell me who "us" was. So, I said fuck it, if some "god" can't get that part right, or at least clarify who the others are, then why should anyone give it the time of day? Don't you think that's important information?

Let me guess, you're chasing the carrot at the end of the stick.

(grow up)

the bible was written by man not god of the christian bbible .. so its open to interpetation its quite funny how when a christian "man or "woman" does something wrong its "god's " fault the bible should never be taken literally thats my opinion only because it was written thousands of years ago and that was a different point in time and as far as revenge goes ..like attracts like .. i believe it wouldnt help..now if someone was to hurt my kid or my family ya its a natural response ..but not in the case of the government ..i think they will ultimately sink themselves in lies that they wont know which is true and which isnt

Initiate

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 12:41 am » by Methaneslurpee

dialated wrote:
methaneslurpee wrote:All these lies we are told...all the covering up.

This goes all the way to the top. It would be wrong to assume this isn't the work of the powers that be. They treat us like so many 2-year-olds, or slaves.

Seems to me like revenge is a natural human response.

Now, I'm a loving guy. But, at some point, doesn't it make sense to toss out the bible, and all of the unsupported beliefs that things are gonna work out for us? Wouldn't it feel better to hope for revenge? Stop kidding yourself...have faith in revenge.

It just feels right.

Thanks!

Right back at ya.
IN GOD WE RUST

Initiate

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 6:34 am » by Castortroy

You all are pissed off mad at the world, the way things are. How we've been lied to about the most fundamentals of what we are, and our place in the universe. Angry that we are basically slaves yet most don't even realize let alone try to do anything to change it. Pissed that we perpetuate this fucked up system that we live in, despite knowing all this, whether we want to admit it or not.

Welcome to the club.

Want revenge, eh? Want to take a couple whacks at the Man?? Ok.
Just realize that all this that you hate, is US. We may not be the ones perpetrating this shit (whatever the 'shit' specifically is in whatever case) but we are all in this together, as shitty as it is.

It is funny, once you begin to realize how fucked up everything is from the world events taking place to the way we are taught to THINK.... it begins to make you mad, wishing you could go fight a war and change all this. Until one day you wake up and realize that you are just another brick in the fucking wall, and despite all your knowing and seeing you cant do shit about it.

Guess what? The way i see it, we want revenge so we take it out on each other. The Man, the powers that be, whatever you call it isn't a person or structure. It is an idea. And like the crack fiend, we are hooked on this idea because we don't know any other way or want to take that risk and responsibility of growing balls and being One with ourselves.

We are taught growing up, as a society in Western culture that it is all about ME. Me me me, I am special, I am a perfect fucking flower, blah blah. Taught to do whatever makes you happy. Even if it is fucking nonsense bullshit. We are all guilty of it on some level. Basically, what keeps the average person under control in civilized society? Not doing the right thing because it is right, but because if you really did whatever you wanted you would be put in jail or people would look down on you. Fucking arrogance and selfishness when you come down to it.

Peaceful slumber or rude awakening to reality??? There is no in between.

People always say, there aren't simple solutions to the worlds problems. If there was then we would be doing it right??? WRONG. There are simple solutions to most problems.... thing is people won't like those solutions much of the time.

POINT IS- go, take your revenge. Just realize that in doing so is shooting ourselves in the foot. Now if that foot is gangrenous and infected, maybe it'd be better to just cut it off entirely before it destroys the leg and eventually kills us entirely...

Know what? Fuck this.... I'm getting pissed at myself just writing this. I'm not even making sense anymore......maybe I should go throw myself down a flight of stairs of something.... :lol:

PreviousNext