Revenge is in Order

Initiate

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 7:05 am » by Castortroy

Initiate

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 8:30 pm » by Methaneslurpee

castortroy wrote:You all are pissed off mad at the world, the way things are. How we've been lied to about the most fundamentals of what we are, and our place in the universe. Angry that we are basically slaves yet most don't even realize let alone try to do anything to change it. Pissed that we perpetuate this fucked up system that we live in, despite knowing all this, whether we want to admit it or not.

Welcome to the club.

Want revenge, eh? Want to take a couple whacks at the Man?? Ok.
Just realize that all this that you hate, is US. We may not be the ones perpetrating this shit (whatever the 'shit' specifically is in whatever case) but we are all in this together, as shitty as it is.

It is funny, once you begin to realize how fucked up everything is from the world events taking place to the way we are taught to THINK.... it begins to make you mad, wishing you could go fight a war and change all this. Until one day you wake up and realize that you are just another brick in the fucking wall, and despite all your knowing and seeing you cant do shit about it.

Guess what? The way i see it, we want revenge so we take it out on each other. The Man, the powers that be, whatever you call it isn't a person or structure. It is an idea. And like the crack fiend, we are hooked on this idea because we don't know any other way or want to take that risk and responsibility of growing balls and being One with ourselves.

We are taught growing up, as a society in Western culture that it is all about ME. Me me me, I am special, I am a perfect fucking flower, blah blah. Taught to do whatever makes you happy. Even if it is fucking nonsense bullshit. We are all guilty of it on some level. Basically, what keeps the average person under control in civilized society? Not doing the right thing because it is right, but because if you really did whatever you wanted you would be put in jail or people would look down on you. Fucking arrogance and selfishness when you come down to it.

Peaceful slumber or rude awakening to reality??? There is no in between.

People always say, there aren't simple solutions to the worlds problems. If there was then we would be doing it right??? WRONG. There are simple solutions to most problems.... thing is people won't like those solutions much of the time.

POINT IS- go, take your revenge. Just realize that in doing so is shooting ourselves in the foot. Now if that foot is gangrenous and infected, maybe it'd be better to just cut it off entirely before it destroys the leg and eventually kills us entirely...

Know what? Fuck this.... I'm getting pissed at myself just writing this. I'm not even making sense anymore......maybe I should go throw myself down a flight of stairs of something.... :lol:

Dude, I feel your pain. But you are making a lot of pathetic excuses.

Is it because you lack any real courage?
IN GOD WE RUST

Initiate

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 9:03 pm » by Methaneslurpee

scoundrel1975 wrote:Revenge, Lets start with our own sleazy governments, this aint a democracy its a hipocracy.

"They've got the guns but we've got the numbers" Jim Morrison

Well, that seems like a good place to start. My guess is that it goes way deeper than that, though. But yeah, as long as we stay within our rights, we should be able to mobilize as large of a force as we need...

First, let's start with our currency. It has the phrase "IN GOD WE TRUST" all over it.

Since it is a violation of the first amendment "Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion" we are free to declare that our U.S. currency is void. We then can assert that our government is instantly powerless to serve it's purpose, and is in no condition to recover. Then, we declare martial law upon the U.S. government, and announce that power has officially reverted to our separate state governments.

We give the state governments a chance, and see if they will respect our rights. If not, the it's game on. We the people should have enough weapons stock-piled by then.

It's simple. Yet, you have people who can't even think that far, who believe they know what's best for everyone else.
IN GOD WE RUST

Initiate

PostSat Jan 09, 2010 1:23 am » by Naranja

Of course it is, and its a dish best served cold.. but not as fun as acting on impulse!
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wY6DhfGHmpY&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wY6DhfGHmpY&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Initiate

PostSat Jan 09, 2010 2:13 am » by Castortroy

methaneslurpee wrote:
Dude, I feel your pain. But you are making a lot of pathetic excuses.

Is it because you lack any real courage?

Excuses? How do you figure. And courage to do what exactly?

....maybe you didn't understand what I was trying to say...

You want to fix the system, if I am understanding your post correctly... I want to abolish it. Completely.

Start from scratch. And not just talking about goverment here, but the whole mindset that is our way of life.

Some things, once they get fucked up bad you just can't ever fix correctly. Maybe band aid fixes, it works more or less but it never is quite right. Usually in these cases, the problem only gets worse and worse over time despite best efforts to fix it. The only real solution, it to junk the whole thing, do it over and try to get it right...
Last edited by Castortroy on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 09, 2010 2:31 am » by Castortroy

methaneslurpee wrote:Is it because you lack any real courage?

Let me ask you a hypothetical question:

Would you be willing to give up basically everything you have in this life, materialistically speaking, (house, job, phone, tv, internet, etc) if it meant that the world may for once, be on the right path?

Lose all the comforts of modern life, sacrifice all the conveniences and distractions of today's world. .. but if it meant that when all that stuff does come back, and it will in time, that we as the inhabitants of this planet will be able to live in balance with ourselves.... for ONCE.

Would you be willing to make that sacrifice?

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jan 09, 2010 2:32 am » by Lowsix

methaneslurpee wrote:
scoundrel1975 wrote:Revenge, Lets start with our own sleazy governments, this aint a democracy its a hipocracy.

Well, that seems like a good place to start. My guess is that it goes way deeper than that, though. But yeah, as long as we stay within our rights, we should be able to mobilize as large of a force as we need...

First, let's start with our currency. It has the phrase "IN GOD WE TRUST" all over it.

Since it is a violation of the first amendment "Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion" we are free to declare that our U.S. currency is void. We then can assert that our government is instantly powerless to serve it's purpose, and is in no condition to recover. Then, we declare martial law upon the U.S. government, and announce that power has officially reverted to our separate state governments.

We give the state governments a chance, and see if they will respect our rights. If not, the it's game on. We the people should have enough weapons stock-piled by then.

It's simple. Yet, you have people who can't even think that far, who believe they know what's best for everyone else.

You are all Hardcore and Vicious all wrapped up into one, arent ya?

rowr!

p.s. Incitement to overthrow is treason punishable by death...in case you forgot to consider that in your constitutional fervour.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostSat Jan 09, 2010 2:57 am » by Methaneslurpee

castortroy wrote:
methaneslurpee wrote:Is it because you lack any real courage?

Let me ask you a hypothetical question:

Would you be willing to give up basically everything you have in this life, materialistically speaking, (house, job, phone, tv, internet, etc) if it meant that the world may for once, be on the right path?

Lose all the comforts of modern life, sacrifice all the conveniences and distractions of today's world. .. but if it meant that when all that stuff does come back, and it will in time, that we as the inhabitants of this planet will be able to live in balance with ourselves.... for ONCE.

Would you be willing to make that sacrifice?

Well that's basically what I'm suggesting.

How about you? are you in?
IN GOD WE RUST

Initiate

PostSat Jan 09, 2010 3:08 am » by Castortroy

methaneslurpee wrote:Well that's basically what I'm suggesting.

How about you? are you in?

Hahaha.... if you only knew ;)

Initiate

PostSat Jan 09, 2010 3:26 am » by Methaneslurpee

LowSix wrote:
methaneslurpee wrote:

You are all Hardcore and Vicious all wrapped up into one, arent ya?

rowr!

p.s. Incitement to overthrow is treason punishable by death...in case you forgot to consider that in your constitutional fervour.

You better check your facts.

Is that the smell of fear, by the way?
IN GOD WE RUST

PreviousNext