Revenge is in Order

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 09, 2010 8:02 am » by Vulcanic

LowSix wrote:
methaneslurpee wrote:
scoundrel1975 wrote:Revenge, Lets start with our own sleazy governments, this aint a democracy its a hipocracy.

"They've got the guns but we've got the numbers" Jim Morrison

Well, that seems like a good place to start. My guess is that it goes way deeper than that, though. But yeah, as long as we stay within our rights, we should be able to mobilize as large of a force as we need...

First, let's start with our currency. It has the phrase "IN GOD WE TRUST" all over it.

Since it is a violation of the first amendment "Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion" we are free to declare that our U.S. currency is void. We then can assert that our government is instantly powerless to serve it's purpose, and is in no condition to recover. Then, we declare martial law upon the U.S. government, and announce that power has officially reverted to our separate state governments.

We give the state governments a chance, and see if they will respect our rights. If not, the it's game on. We the people should have enough weapons stock-piled by then.

It's simple. Yet, you have people who can't even think that far, who believe they know what's best for everyone else.

You are all Hardcore and Vicious all wrapped up into one, arent ya?

rowr!

p.s. Incitement to overthrow is treason punishable by death...in case you forgot to consider that in your constitutional fervour.

lol awsome picture lol and yes his P.S. is correct, I tryed to say before and that there are other ways to do things besides violence. There is laws in place in case corruption is our goverment but key is (proving it)

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Jan 09, 2010 9:02 am » by Methaneslurpee

Who said anything about violence?

I'm talking about recovering from the chaos by dissolving into state governments. That will take care of most of the bullshit (corruption) we face as Americans.

Sure there will still be the potential for political corruption at the state level. But there will also be more transparency, and less 'agenda'.
IN GOD WE RUST

jetxvii

PostSat Jan 09, 2010 10:22 am » by jetxvii

castortroy wrote:
methaneslurpee wrote:
Dude, I feel your pain. But you are making a lot of pathetic excuses.

Is it because you lack any real courage?

Excuses? How do you figure. And courage to do what exactly?

....maybe you didn't understand what I was trying to say...

You want to fix the system, if I am understanding your post correctly... I want to abolish it. Completely.

Start from scratch. And not just talking about goverment here, but the whole mindset that is our way of life.

Some things, once they get fucked up bad you just can't ever fix correctly. Maybe band aid fixes, it works more or less but it never is quite right. Usually in these cases, the problem only gets worse and worse over time despite best efforts to fix it. The only real solution, it to junk the whole thing, do it over and try to get it right...

Fucking Sweet man you name is Castor Troy. If I ever have a son I want to name him that, so he can go and take peoples faces off.

Previous