Revenge is in Order

Initiate

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 8:32 pm » by Methaneslurpee

All these lies we are told...all the covering up.

This goes all the way to the top. It would be wrong to assume this isn't the work of the powers that be. They treat us like so many 2-year-olds, or slaves.

Seems to me like revenge is a natural human response.

Now, I'm a loving guy. But, at some point, doesn't it make sense to toss out the bible, and all of the unsupported beliefs that things are gonna work out for us? Wouldn't it feel better to hope for revenge? Stop kidding yourself...have faith in revenge.

It just feels right.
IN GOD WE RUST

Writer

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 8:57 pm » by Isawoneto

thats a very well thought out solution to the worlds problems! lets all start a revolution of revenge where we punish anyone who upset us...what happens to you? are you going to be the only one who escapes? since your such a loving man you must have never offended anyone and thats why your great plan wont affect you... did your highness ever read the Bible or do you not have to read a book before you judge it? one billion Christians live by the bible,the entire judicial system hangs on an oath taken in court over a Bible,time its self is based on before and after CHRIST....Grow up.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 9:19 pm » by Methaneslurpee

Hey, there's no need to be rude. I wasn't directing anything at you, so try to avoid getting defensive or taking things personally.

This is a knee-jerk response, but congratulations, you just made it on my list of people to exact revenge upon. (You can be removed from the list by simply apologizing.)

To answer your questions...Yes, I rarely cross people, unless I'm standing up for fairness or justice. Then, people's feelings take a backseat. I do have some tiny violins though, just in case.

And yes, I did read the bible as far as I could responsibly go. I stopped when I could not find simple answers to the simple questions that came up while I was reading. I left off at Page One in genesis, where it says "Let us create man in our image"...no one could tell me who "us" was. So, I said fuck it, if some "god" can't get that part right, or at least clarify who the others are, then why should anyone give it the time of day? Don't you think that's important information?

Let me guess, you're chasing the carrot at the end of the stick.

(grow up)
IN GOD WE RUST

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 9:36 pm » by Savwafair2012

I'm looking for a little personal revenge.

Can someone please help me spam the shit out of this email address

dieterhertling@yahoo.com
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 9:58 pm » by Methaneslurpee

savwafair2012 wrote:I'm looking for a little personal revenge.

Can someone please help me spam the shit out of this email address

dieterhertling@yahoo.com

I'd love too. :banana:

What do you want me to say?
IN GOD WE RUST

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 10:13 pm » by Savwafair2012

He is 40 years old, lives at home with Mom and Dad ( both 80) is currently under investigation for fraud and embezzlement, Had 2 children with his very own niece who was only 17,Tthen left her for somebody else who he moved into his parents house. He just left a court hearing this morning where he actually cried in front of the judge. He lives in Washington State and is currently awaiting trial Oh and he is starting to lose his hair at a very rapid rate.

Have at it :flop:

and Thank you all very much :clapper:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 10:42 pm » by Pauldamo

as to the bible,i try to find out whose holding the stick with the carrot on the end.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 10:46 pm » by Lowsix

savwafair2012 wrote:He is 40 years old, lives at home with Mom and Dad ( both 80) is currently under investigation for fraud and embezzlement, Had 2 children with his very own niece who was only 17,Tthen left her for somebody else who he moved into his parents house. He just left a court hearing this morning where he actually cried in front of the judge. He lives in Washington State and is currently awaiting trial Oh and he is starting to lose his hair at a very rapid rate.

Have at it :flop:

and Thank you all very much :clapper:

this is the <lmfao/wtf/bbq> post of the day.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 11:07 pm » by dialated

methaneslurpee wrote:All these lies we are told...all the covering up.

This goes all the way to the top. It would be wrong to assume this isn't the work of the powers that be. They treat us like so many 2-year-olds, or slaves.

Seems to me like revenge is a natural human response.

Now, I'm a loving guy. But, at some point, doesn't it make sense to toss out the bible, and all of the unsupported beliefs that things are gonna work out for us? Wouldn't it feel better to hope for revenge? Stop kidding yourself...have faith in revenge.

It just feels right.

a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.

Initiate

PostThu Jan 07, 2010 12:55 am » by Loveandlight

REVENGE or HATRED or anything similar to this i think are strong words and dangerous ones too
however i totally understand you i for one am sick completely to my very core of all of the lies the deciet the mistrust the stealing and all of the coverups that are going on in this world which they then use the media to cover it up or make it seem like terrorists are attacking so they can take more of your rights away (lol rights ) like they can have rights over you you never gave them and agreed to (next time you are read your RIGHTS and asked if you understand the answer is NO)!!!!... I for one no longer agree with my goverment or anything they do as i know that basically they are all corrupt and have an AGENDA they stick to no matter who is in power all they do is change the name of the company so to speak

and as long as this world relies on MONEY it will never change because as long as their is money their will be people that want it so they can have more, there will allways be corruption /theft /and lies / and this will lead to larger crimes such as those we see in our world today (people dying because of money)

thats my take on this and i had to rewrite this 4 times because the very topic makes me spit venom when it comes to those in power (they disgust me and my sensibilities )
they no longer speak for the people of earth they speak for money and big business end of!!!.............................

"the love you withold is the pain that you carry"

:hugging: :love: :sunny:

Next