Richard Shaver Hoax -Father of UFOs

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4960
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm

PostMon Jul 28, 2014 5:38 pm » by Otomon


As the link below starts with:

Before there were little green Martians and tall blond Venusians, there were deros.


http://science.howstuffworks.com/space/ ... shaver.htm

http://www.thejinn.net/man_who_invented ... aucers.htm


Richard Shaver spun an "amazing story" while he was locked up in a mental hospital, which were later printed by his enabler in a magazine called Amazing Stories, regardless of the validity of his stories, many consider him to be the "father of UFOs" as he was the one who made it popular to talk about science-fiction like it was reality...

I am not saying all UFOS are Hoaxes, but for those who are getting into UFOlogy you need to learn the history, bear in mind that Aliester Crowley was talking to "grey alien" looking entities way before Shaver:

Image
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6842
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 2:15 am » by Kinninigan


:look:





Richard Shaver Interview 1956 (The Shaver Mystery)


Kinninigan

Description:

Published on Jan 17, 2014

Long John Nebel Interviews Richard Shaver 1956 (The Dero & Shaver Mysteries)

Richard Sharpe Shaver (October 8, 1907 Berwick, Pennsylvania -- c. November 1975 Summit, Arkansas) was an American writer and artist.

He achieved notoriety in the years following World War II as the author of controversial stories which were printed in science fiction magazines (primarily Amazing Stories), in which he claimed that he had had personal experience of a sinister, ancient civilization that harbored fantastic technology in caverns under the earth. The controversy stemmed from the claim by Shaver, and his editor and publisher Ray Palmer, that Shaver's writings, while presented in the guise of fiction, were fundamentally true. Shaver's stories were promoted by Ray Palmer as "The Shaver Mystery".


Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... z38oOWXf3o















:peep:
Canubis wrote:AT DTV we aim for shit pending disclosure RUN it threw the best before you give it to the dogs...

say somthing about my avatar i dare u.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4960
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 3:59 am » by Otomon


Kinninigan wrote::look:





Richard Shaver Interview 1956 (The Shaver Mystery)


Kinninigan

Description:

Published on Jan 17, 2014

Long John Nebel Interviews Richard Shaver 1956 (The Dero & Shaver Mysteries)

Richard Sharpe Shaver (October 8, 1907 Berwick, Pennsylvania -- c. November 1975 Summit, Arkansas) was an American writer and artist.

He achieved notoriety in the years following World War II as the author of controversial stories which were printed in science fiction magazines (primarily Amazing Stories), in which he claimed that he had had personal experience of a sinister, ancient civilization that harbored fantastic technology in caverns under the earth. The controversy stemmed from the claim by Shaver, and his editor and publisher Ray Palmer, that Shaver's writings, while presented in the guise of fiction, were fundamentally true. Shaver's stories were promoted by Ray Palmer as "The Shaver Mystery".


Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... z38oOWXf3o















:peep:


Wow Kinni, thats a bomb ass interview, nothing I did not already know but it still nice to have for the records! :flop:
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2486
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 pm

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 7:30 am » by Rich316


ha. amazing how much you think you know.. I've never heard of him...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6842
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 1:37 pm » by Kinninigan


Otomon wrote:
Wow Kinni, thats a bomb ass interview, nothing I did not already know but it still nice to have for the records! :flop:







:cheers:
Canubis wrote:AT DTV we aim for shit pending disclosure RUN it threw the best before you give it to the dogs...

say somthing about my avatar i dare u.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4960
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 2:24 pm » by Otomon


Rich316 wrote:ha. amazing how much you think you know.. I've never heard of him...



LOL thats the thing about DTV, you think u "figured it out" and then the next day someone posts something that sends you all the way back into the rabbit hole adn throws everything you thougth you knew outta the window XD
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook