Ringing Earth-Tibetan Monks in "spirit cave" hear new sounds

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 11, 2012 11:53 pm » by Nihilgeist

Marduk2012 wrote:
Illuminated0ne wrote:I'm usually a lurker when it comes to forums sites, but I love this one so much that I just had to give my opinion~ So this is my first post C:!

Now, about these monks. I have heard that some buddhist monks might be sitting under a mountain which is a portal, well entrance way into the inner earth. I have many end scenarios, and the one I'm truly hoping for is aliens to show up, tall blond ones that are not evil and rather are willing to bring us into the inner earth so that we could prosper in safety. Either way, I have heard about this cave...and this ringing if meditated to it does cause some spasms of joy... So who knows, it might be something amazing <3 Supposedly something really good comes from that cave :D :pray:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Lowsix wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

For the record, these last couple pages with this guy have me in tears, either it's the lack of sleep and/or the over caffeination.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 11, 2012 11:57 pm » by Nihilgeist

Lowsix wrote:The dude had all three of his accounts babbling at each other in this thread.

ufo-visits-dome-of-the-rock-temple-mount-jerusalem-28-01-t42287.html

Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Aug 11, 2012 11:59 pm » by Lowsix

Nihilgeist wrote:
Omnielstar wrote:<3~<3 Peace, Love, Light && Gratitude <3~<3

You inspired it all...hahaha
put a picture to how i felt every time that doof-ass has posted here.

Google him...thats even funnier.
Unicorn barf in spades.
People like that make me verrry nervous.

Bleeaaauuurgghhhhhh!

*spash!

*drip....drip.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Previous