Ringing Moon

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2516
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:11 pm

PostThu Sep 13, 2012 4:15 pm » by Canubis


im going to ring the moon now,....

im also wondering how many stupid fucks have me blocked..??

ALIEN KEY....

hehe u dont want this...as i ring the moon bells.. the sound of an age ending...

DONT FUK WITH WISDOM, AS ITS NEAR..
Image
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3085
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

PostThu Sep 13, 2012 4:39 pm » by Poooooot


I was experiencing a weird buzzing sound in my ear last year. I made a post about it here: weird-buzzing-sound-in-ne-ohio-nw-pennsylvania-t58956.html

Granted, yours is a ringing and mine was a buzzing, but we ended up having an earthquake not too long after. In Ohio. which is unheard of (well, all the fracking caused quite a few - 11 to be exact - earthquakes last year). Don't know if this information is useful to you at all, but I thought I'd toss it in the ring for ya.









Kinninigan wrote:
Tjahzi wrote: 6 - 9 khz.


Hehe :D

Image
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1059
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Netherlands

PostThu Sep 13, 2012 5:14 pm » by Seriouscitizen


I frequently have a ringing frequenty sound in my ears. I always discard it as sound polution from some electrical devise somewhere. And don't give it much more thought. Its quite annoying though. Especially when i want to sleep

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2477
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:09 pm

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 10:08 am » by Tjahzi


Poooooot wrote:I was experiencing a weird buzzing sound in my ear last year. I made a post about it here: weird-buzzing-sound-in-ne-ohio-nw-pennsylvania-t58956.html

Granted, yours is a ringing and mine was a buzzing, but we ended up having an earthquake not too long after. In Ohio. which is unheard of (well, all the fracking caused quite a few - 11 to be exact - earthquakes last year). Don't know if this information is useful to you at all, but I thought I'd toss it in the ring for ya.







Kinninigan wrote:
Tjahzi wrote: 6 - 9 khz.


Hehe :D

Image


lmao didn't even realise..
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2477
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:09 pm

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 10:10 am » by Tjahzi


Seriouscitizen wrote:I frequently have a ringing frequenty sound in my ears. I always discard it as sound polution from some electrical devise somewhere. And don't give it much more thought. Its quite annoying though. Especially when i want to sleep


gotta let it flow.

had a buzz in my ears aswell yesterday. dreamt up an 180° counterphased wave & shit disappeared.

huzah for imagination :dancing:
Image

Writer
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:32 am

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 12:45 pm » by dollar short


maybe associated with the Aurora phenomenon: some people hear it others don't!
perhaps the upper atmosphere was charged by recent CME's. haven't seen that thread for awhile.

9) Can you hear the aurora?

Maybe.

This is a difficult question to answer. It is easy to say that the aurora makes no audible sound. The upper atmosphere is too thin to carry sound waves, and the aurora is so far away that it would take a sound wave 5 minutes to travel from an overhead aurora to the ground. But many people claim that they hear something at the same time when there is aurora in the sky. I am aware of only one case where a microphone has been able to detect audible sound associated with aurora ( Auroral Acoustics: the web site does not have sound samples, but you'll find a link to a very nice and in depth paper there). But one can not dismiss the many claims of people hearing something, and this is often described as whistling, hissing, bristling, or swooshing. What it is that gives people the sensation of hearing sound during auroral displays is an unanswered question. By searching for an answer to that question, we will probably learn more about the brain and how sensory perception works than about the aurora.


http://odin.gi.alaska.edu/FAQ/#hear

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1059
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Netherlands

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 3:33 pm » by Seriouscitizen


dollar short wrote:maybe associated with the Aurora phenomenon: some people hear it others don't!
perhaps the upper atmosphere was charged by recent CME's. haven't seen that thread for awhile.

9) Can you hear the aurora?

Maybe.

This is a difficult question to answer. It is easy to say that the aurora makes no audible sound. The upper atmosphere is too thin to carry sound waves, and the aurora is so far away that it would take a sound wave 5 minutes to travel from an overhead aurora to the ground. But many people claim that they hear something at the same time when there is aurora in the sky. I am aware of only one case where a microphone has been able to detect audible sound associated with aurora ( Auroral Acoustics: the web site does not have sound samples, but you'll find a link to a very nice and in depth paper there). But one can not dismiss the many claims of people hearing something, and this is often described as whistling, hissing, bristling, or swooshing. What it is that gives people the sensation of hearing sound during auroral displays is an unanswered question. By searching for an answer to that question, we will probably learn more about the brain and how sensory perception works than about the aurora.


http://odin.gi.alaska.edu/FAQ/#hear


Well some people have an aura/spirit supposely big enough to reach several miles. Reports of near death experiences tells us that the spirit does have similair senses like the body. So combining those two hypotheses, this means people could hear things that are out of reach of the senses of the body.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1059
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Netherlands

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 3:37 pm » by Seriouscitizen


Tjahzi wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:I frequently have a ringing frequenty sound in my ears. I always discard it as sound polution from some electrical devise somewhere. And don't give it much more thought. Its quite annoying though. Especially when i want to sleep


gotta let it flow.

had a buzz in my ears aswell yesterday. dreamt up an 180° counterphased wave & shit disappeared.

huzah for imagination :dancing:


Ill try that too :flop:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:00 am

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 11:27 pm » by Stone069


Rich4inmd wrote:
Stone069 wrote:
Rich4inmd wrote:Sound doesn't move through space (no air) so it's likely coming from another source.



I have always found it funny that people believe this!!! Sound HAS to travel in space! Don't radio waves travel in space? Why wouldn't sound waves? I believe you are mistaken by the old tree in a forest trick. Just because you don't hear it does not mean it is not there. The sound waves will travel in space, just because your EARS would not hear it, does not mean it is not there. The problem is with your ears, they need air to hear the noise, but the "sound" is still there.


This is a pretty good explanation of why sound doesn't travel in space:
http://www.qrg.northwestern.edu/project ... space.html


:pray: I stand corrected :peep:
Image


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook