Riots in the Uk

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 5:13 pm » by Malogg

this is why I was going on about the bawbag dissin skunk

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/jason-r ... 23930.html
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 5:22 pm » by Perronick

Sry Malogg, I just can't watch this stupid debate between Harperson and Goe to the end. It's a very toxic and uneducational piece of garbage, with all due respect and it makes me sick to the bone to lose more time in such a Bizantine discussion, specially the torie faked indignation and PR-adviced pose. The country is runned by cheap soap opera actors, and that's being generous. If there was any interesting point to be made after minute 5, I'd appreciate if you could point it out for me. :(

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 5:29 pm » by Malogg

perronick wrote:Sry Malogg, I just can't watch this stupid debate between Harperson and Goe to the end. It's a very toxic and uneducational piece of garbage, with all due respect and it makes me sick to the bone to lose more time in such a Bizantine discussion, specially the torie faked indignation and PR-adviced pose. The country is runned by cheap soap opera actors, and that being generous. If there was any interesting point to be made after minute 5, I'd appreciate if you could point it out for me. :(

LMFAO I have not listened to the callous bitch myself and dont know how I posted it but it prolly shows how these demons are setting the path for the new world order agenda
its as much as I would expect from the COMMON PURPOSE WITCH!!!...

this is a better video hehe watch the witch squirm

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 5:41 pm » by Perronick

malogg wrote:
perronick wrote:Sry Malogg, I just can't watch this stupid debate between Harperson and Goe to the end. It's a very toxic and uneducational piece of garbage, with all due respect and it makes me sick to the bone to lose more time in such a Bizantine discussion, specially the torie faked indignation and PR-adviced pose. The country is runned by cheap soap opera actors, and that being generous. If there was any interesting point to be made after minute 5, I'd appreciate if you could point it out for me. :(

LMFAO I have not listened to the callous bitch myself and dont know how I posted it but it prolly shows how these demons are setting the path for the new world order agenda
its as much as I would expect from the COMMON PURPOSE WITCH!!!...

this is a better video hehe watch the witch squirm

Upload to Disclose.tv

:flop: Nailed it there :lol:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 5:47 pm » by Malogg

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/193590.html

Mr Veitch stage door left 4 mins 50 secs into video

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 5:57 pm » by Phaeton

[youtube]3l0bkOj1Dr0&feature=player_embedded#at=264[/youtube]

:clapper:

This man is speaking from the heart. Ill eat my shoes if he's is playing some sort of role.
He surely is not. He's also touching upon a lot of the true aspects that have resulted in tension building up. Tension that will result in these sort of 'outbreaks'. And to be clear; this has nothing to do with culture or creed, this is pure causality. Action - reaction. 'Pull on this right here, and watch that thingy there act up' kinda stuff.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 6:05 pm » by Malogg

phaeton wrote:[youtube]3l0bkOj1Dr0&feature=player_embedded#at=264[/youtube]

This man is speaking from the heart. Ill eat my shoes if he's is playing some sort of role.
He surely is not. He's also touching upon a lot of the true aspects that have resulted in tension building up. Tension that will result in these sort of 'outbreaks'. And to be clear; this has nothing to do with culture or creed, this is pure causality. Action - reaction. 'Pull on this right here, and watch that thingy there act up' kinda stuff.

lol mayb I am a wee bit anti anything to do with Mr Veitch after his ass flip on 9/11

it dont stop me posting it as all footage and info of this riot is very important if you listen to what Brian Gerrish says

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 6:24 pm » by Phaeton

malogg wrote:
phaeton wrote:[youtube]3l0bkOj1Dr0&feature=player_embedded#at=264[/youtube]

lol mayb I am a wee bit anti anything to do with Mr Veitch after his ass flip on 9/11

it dont stop me posting it as all footage and info of this riot is very important if you listen to what Brian Gerrish says

Always good to be critical imo. And just so you know, I dont dig that dislikable smug little sell- out mr. 'CV' either. Hes lost all credibility for all Im concerned. Taking cheap ad hominem shots at his former peers like a begrudged little child. Without any elaboration as to the seeming 'facts' that made him change his mind [within a ridiculously small timespan I should add].
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 7:06 pm » by Perronick

malogg wrote:http://www.presstv.ir/detail/193590.html

Mr Veitch stage door left 4 mins 50 secs into video

I bet the Iranians are LTAO right now, and they sincerely should, at the face of one of the biggest hypocresy show in decades. Specially when they have to hear Cameron blaming the British "broken" society and failing to adress the real problem, which imo is the broken political establishment, what has caused all the trouble. Cameron and his kind, play a major role in generating all this, they are part of the problem and they are trying to get away with it blaming others. He should be hanged by the sack and beaten up like an effing piñata on cinco de mayo.

Regarding CV it looks to me as he's been castrated, compared to what his attitude used to be.

Initiate

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 8:58 pm » by Thetamplar

malogg wrote:everything he says he seems to have gone over this a good few times and he said at one point he pays his taxes then in 2nd video he says he owes money for an overpayment from the dole then he quickly covers that up saying a friend.

but this was recorded by Charlie Veitch so he just happened to be crack next to this big mouth that also this bawbag dissed skunk now at the moment the lib dems are having a vote on legalizing pot mayb all drugs just a mock vote mayb to pass the result to Parliament for approval

now any one knows all rastas are not against weed ffs DOH they all say live and let live as some may not smoke it but they know it is sacred to their religion

just seems like an act

Did you miss the part where he says his work involves his community, that he has worked with / for kids. And what about later when he said that he says that stuff 25 times a day. Sounds about right for someone who is 46 years old, cares about his hood and wants to educate people on the injustices that have been ongoing for decades that falls more on the shoulders.

Even if he was two months on the dole, big fucking deal. Two months, lol. If anything he is lying because this black man does not want to get stoned because one dumb shit threw the first stone because they had an excuse in the whole dole thing. You are the dumb shit making assumptions before thinking. You gotta love people who make "connections" from assumptions and who refuse to think before they share an opinion, in a special way.

So working with kids and being a rasta he knows that pot can and does make some people more susceptible, less inhibited and therefore violent when they have anger in their hearts. And it is not just about pot, this man knows alcohol and other drugs are at play where weed is with that anger and resentment. I am not saying smoke a guy up when he is upset over something trivial and he is likely to become more violent. No, I am talking about real anger, built up over years of pain and frustration because The Greater Parent was not there for them, does not really give a shit and in fact has sold them out and left them hanging high and dry with the stains of brainwashing still clinging to the fabric of entrapment. Marijuana is a miracle herb and SHOULD be legalized and it is happening but like any other substance it fucks shit up when abused or used for the wrong reasons, especially when done so immoderately and like anything else it is not the best for everyone. One 46 year old black guy is going to turn the whole legalization of pot thing upside down. I don't think so. Get a brain or a heart ... see below.

Is it sacred to smoke weed on anger? Know what you are talking about or hurt your cause, thank you.

Nope. Symptom of the times and the Greater Parent is more responsible for this than any individual because they set the stage and allowed for things like this to come.

Not only that but here is an elaboration, from one of the many prior threads that are now dead because this one has been given precedence, to help clarify things for those here that choose to be idiots that like to hang on every specific word that is or is not present in a post so they can get technical and wow us with their ability to be sell outs.

PreviousNext