Riots in the Uk

Initiate

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 9:30 pm » by Thetamplar

From a related thread that will all but die because this is the main now ....

thetamplar wrote:Sure, people should take as much charge of their lives as they can, be the change, do what they can and work to achieve and contribute more and see adversity as opportunity.

But all you need to do is miss one element, no matter how small, to miss the mark and that is why we need to live in virtue. Because we need everyone to hit the mark, even you and your loved ones will particularly need that one day, perhaps when you go to the corner store or when you go home late one night and you at some mercy.

I know where you are coming from and where you might go, there are real gems in your words like the value of strength (which is limited and lessened without optimism, compassion and understanding) but you are missing or refusing to recognize the most important point we have been briefly referencing (or you are being shut off from half of your brain ...... research the left and right lobes of brain and what they are responsible for ... if you think, which is asking, it will lead to wonderful findings that will improve lives) and your level of pessimism is excluding any middle ground thus I would conclude that you have an extreme bent (that you admitted) which is an effect and cause that which is indicative of many of the worlds problems and much of it's suffering. Biological parents cannot and should not be accountable for anything and everything their children do, and I am sure you can imagine some scenarios yourself, because ...

At the same time, your point on "fault" is misdirected and missing one core truth and thus your logic in this case is inaccurate in that your account omits the reality that The System or Established Government and everything that goes with it (which has more authority, more resources and more power than you the individual parent) is in fact The Greater Parent (Paternal force) which must assume more responsibility and be held more accountable for the actions of it's citizens that the individual.

Are you referencing "human fault" in a Kynostic (dog-like) way as an undesirable aspect of structure or appearance that indicates something should not be bred? If so, then it is your duty to first make sure that certain socio-political systems and other realities do not continue and are then not bred for the same reason as outlined in the last paragraph. ...

You do see that all around the world humans know that the Greater Parent has lied to them, held them back, used them and sold them out and dumbed them down while brainwashing them so as to not lose them. You do see the larger injustice of all that.

Fault is an abnormal environmental and experiential problem that is not genetically predetermined even though some are predisposed to it through the unjust and often imposed environment and experience created by others.

So therein, is why governments of the world must (they are slaves to their own self imposed paradox) get the most out of the saddening and crippling opportunity aspect of riots and their need to exercise their ability to tighten their Parental grip on the masses as it improves and as more people wake up to this aforementioned reality.

So please, just like you did not capitulate to things harder and more difficult please do not capitulate to the sins and wrong doings of the Greater Parent.

Human Equilibrium, you are either with us or you are with us.

Fault started when a line, so huge it became a crack in the earth, was drawn in the sand.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 10:31 pm » by Ridee

I took the time to make a post on my blog so here is my 2 cents on this :

The dollar is going down the toilet so they attack Europe , first England and now France , not mentioning German CDS ho went up to surpass the English ones for the first time in history 3 days ago .

It was getting so out of hand that some country's in Europe and soon all of them
had to ban naked short selling for 15 days in order to calm the market .

E.S.M. ( the European stability mechanism ) is set to go live at 27/09/2011 and shortly after the eurobond will become a reality , when that happens the dollar will loose his reserve currency status ( notice the spooky calm before the storm from the I.M.F. atm ) and the rating of the US will go down when it should be at CCC .

The pentagon does not like that so Europe must fail asap , witch is not that hard to do now , September is coming and judging from what i hear coming from Greece we will witness mass riots when people will come back from their vacations ( for those ho where able to get some ) and face the new troika "measures"

Europe will face a dilemma sooner or later , dodge the PIGS or at least some of them or go down with them , the situation is becoming critic at least in my country Greece and we will see the pressure evacuate this fall , for that i am sure of it .

Draghi will take the head of the ECB also in September ( ex Goldman SuXx scum ) and the first think he will try to do imo is to lower the interest rates on the ECB ( 1.50% atm ) making it less appealing to invest in the Euro , the dollar is getting slammed VS the euro for some time now so something must be done about that right ?

The bankers need a strong currency in order to secure their belongings and the dollar does not fit the bill anymore so they are going for a new one and Europe with her eurobond mechanism is a part of it , this came to my attention after listening to John Perkins on red ice radio some weeks ago .

Call me crazy but the latest interview from Richard Dolan from Camelot got me thinking.
What if it is true that we are witnessing an all out war between the bankers and the Black ops community ? if this is true we are about to see more false flag events in the months to come maybe some earthquakes , things that will destabilize the global market outside the US giving the dollar another day of glory , if we see this in Germany it will be right on the spot .

And btw, with NATO getting slammed in Libya maybe they will stage a false flag attack and blame it on Kadhafi , will it be fun to watch that ? Berlusconni already said that him and his family are getting death threats from Kadhafi a couple weeks back .

This started with a comment i left on this video :

[youtube]66qcP8yL7h0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

P.S. it is the first time i listen to a chick on the net labeled the truther girls ...
but i must say if truther girls look like her , i am glad :)
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 13, 2011 2:30 am » by Malogg

thetamplar wrote:
malogg wrote:everything he says he seems to have gone over this a good few times and he said at one point he pays his taxes then in 2nd video he says he owes money for an overpayment from the dole then he quickly covers that up saying a friend.

but this was recorded by Charlie Veitch so he just happened to be crack next to this big mouth that also this bawbag dissed skunk now at the moment the lib dems are having a vote on legalizing pot mayb all drugs just a mock vote mayb to pass the result to Parliament for approval

now any one knows all rastas are not against weed ffs DOH they all say live and let live as some may not smoke it but they know it is sacred to their religion

just seems like an act

Did you miss the part where he says his work involves his community, that he has worked with / for kids. And what about later when he said that he says that stuff 25 times a day. Sounds about right for someone who is 46 years old, cares about his hood and wants to educate people on the injustices that have been ongoing for decades that falls more on the shoulders.

Even if he was two months on the dole, big fucking deal. Two months, lol. If anything he is lying because this black man does not want to get stoned because one dumb shit threw the first stone because they had an excuse in the whole dole thing. You are the dumb shit making assumptions before thinking. You gotta love people who make "connections" from assumptions and who refuse to think before they share an opinion, in a special way.

So working with kids and being a rasta he knows that pot can and does make some people more susceptible, less inhibited and therefore violent when they have anger in their hearts. And it is not just about pot, this man knows alcohol and other drugs are at play where weed is with that anger and resentment. I am not saying smoke a guy up when he is upset over something trivial and he is likely to become more violent. No, I am talking about real anger, built up over years of pain and frustration because The Greater Parent was not there for them, does not really give a shit and in fact has sold them out and left them hanging high and dry with the stains of brainwashing still clinging to the fabric of entrapment. Marijuana is a miracle herb and SHOULD be legalized and it is happening but like any other substance it fucks shit up when abused or used for the wrong reasons, especially when done so immoderately and like anything else it is not the best for everyone. One 46 year old black guy is going to turn the whole legalization of pot thing upside down. I don't think so. Get a brain or a heart ... see below.

Is it sacred to smoke weed on anger? Know what you are talking about or hurt your cause, thank you.

Nope. Symptom of the times and the Greater Parent is more responsible for this than any individual because they set the stage and allowed for things like this to come.

Not only that but here is an elaboration, from one of the many prior threads that are now dead because this one has been given precedence, to help clarify things for those here that choose to be idiots that like to hang on every specific word that is or is not present in a post so they can get technical and wow us with their ability to be sell outs.

BAHAHA!

Bullshit Skunk is no problem try CRACK, COCAINE, HEROINE, ECSTASY AND ACID

AND YEAH SMOKING WEED WHEN ANGRY IS VERY GOOD IT PACIFY'S ANGER

and if you think I am trying to wow folk then thats your problem because I am posting info that is going through the truth movement in the UK just now, hope that is enough clarity.

BBC disinfo tits

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14510329

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14513517

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/aug/1 ... CMP=twt_fd

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/peter ... he-bottom/

Upload to Disclose.tv

Blame the rock she has her faults

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 13, 2011 2:52 am » by Malogg

Also this is logic

it dont matter if he has been living off the state all his life the fact is he lied and also he just happens to be a few feet from Mr Veitch a well known disinfo tit thats why I am calling it suspect footage as these simple few facts makes the guy look like a shill to me and many others that do not trust anything about Mr Veitch anymore can see this it is no assumption it is a gut feeling and suspicion due to Charlie opening Pandora's box on himself with his ass flip on 9/11

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 13, 2011 3:05 am » by Malogg

AND THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN THE UK IS " M CAT- M KAT = METHAMPHETAMIN"

THE ANGER DRUG OR TROUBLE DRUG CAUSES MORE RAGE THAN ALCOHOL

MIX THE 2 WITH DEPRESSION = DANGER TO BE AROUND THE PERSON

my opinion all drugs should be legalized put in a strength chart for the drugs own strength because each drug causes diff effects on folk as tolerance to drugs for folks is diff for every person ie 2 guys go out on a night out 1 guy takes 1 Ecstasy tab and gets high and the 2nd guy may have to take 3-4 or more tabs to get the same high

If the governments Legalized Pot then this would be an answer to their prayers the money the fuckers would make from the tax would solve alot of problems also in my opinion pot at a lower lvl of strength should be sold to 16 year olds like tabaco and pot skunk with a higher strength should be 18 years old like alcohol and super dooper strength skunk should not be sold to under 21 year olds.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 13, 2011 4:29 am » by E6722maj

whatever

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 13, 2011 4:36 am » by Malogg

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 13, 2011 4:44 am » by E6722maj

good video malogg :cheers:

whatever

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 13, 2011 7:00 am » by Malogg

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 13, 2011 7:23 am » by Malogg

My thoughts David Cameron the ignorant bastard I wish him the karma of all families and shop owners of this country and a trillion times the heartache of this Mother they are moving from their home what a fucker thinking that folk are going to not rebel against this

May he burn on the Great Allah's Mighty BBQ

PreviousNext