RIP Lloyd Pye (Starchild skull)

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 10, 2013 8:42 am » by -Marduk-

Today we lost a good friend of the alternative news movement. From Lloyd Pye's nephew:

Lloyd Pye passed away at approximately 6:15 PM CT USA. Lloyd was surrounded by family and died in his mother's arms. The family is asking for privacy at this time as we deal with the loss. We will post additional information in the near future. Thank you to all of his friends and fans for your support, prayers and love. He loved you all deeply.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/LloydPye/214837897032

Godspeed Lloyd Pye. :playing:

Initiate

PostTue Dec 10, 2013 9:31 am » by Chillitiger

R.I.P. Lloyd.

We lose another truth fighter. Hope you come back as a ghost and give TPTB hell!

And I wonder how much we won't know about the skull now?
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 10, 2013 9:37 am » by RATRODROB

Damn it, that sucks.

I couldn't make up my mind about him sometimes, was he another Greer and simply milking the "star child skull" for all it were worth, or was he really trying to open our minds and show us something truly unbelievable.

im sure he were really one of the good guys, I will miss him.......................................RIP

The question then remains, did he infact have something in his possession that would "with out a doubt" prove the existence of extra terrestrials, did TPTB know this and did they have to stop him from revealing this information big time.

I could be wrong but I think he were dying of cancer.............Could TPTB cause this cancer.?

before you think I am insensitive to bring this up now, im not, before his actual death there were no reason to think anyone were out to shut him up, he had only little success in convincing the masses that he had an extra-terrestrial skull in his possession and TPTB new this and weren't worried by any new break throughs or announcements he may have been working on, simply because not enough peeps would have taken any notice, there would be no major threat for TPTB to have to deal with.

that is Unless he were close and onto something big, and simply needed funding and more testing before making a grand public announcement to the whole world, to both scientific and lay persons. did he have to be stopped..........?

the time to CONCIDER whether or not he were stopped by TPTB, from making some sort of major break through and announcement IS NOW.

What ever is behind his departure, natural and innocent, or sinister and man made, what will happen to the skull, this unfinished work needs completing.

sorry to hijack your thread MARDUK, maybe I should have started a new thread on his death and any conspiracy.

I am certainly looking forward to the family revealing more about him and (hopefully) the skull.

Mods please send my post to where you see fit.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostTue Dec 10, 2013 9:55 am » by goku

R.I.P. Lloyd Pye. We lost a great researcher damn it. his work must continue!

Lloyd Pye latest presentation on Youtube.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:
Last edited by goku on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 10, 2013 9:57 am » by -Marduk-

RATRODROB wrote:sorry to hijack your thread MARDUK, maybe I should have started a new thread on his death and any conspiracy.

Mods please send my post to where you see fit.

Itz all good RRR...I considered this as an honest reply to the OP, so it stays where it belongs -> in this thread.

First Kevin Smith (KSS Radio host), now Lloyd Pye. 2013 wasn't such a blast for the movement.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 10, 2013 10:24 am » by TorJohnson

RIP Mr. Pye. I found him to be a true pioneer in his field of research. He more so than anyone else opened my eyes to the possibility of the Intervention Theory and the Starchild skull has yet to be properly debunked in any credible fashion (ie not just claiming hydrocephaly while disregarding the genetics, bone thickness, skull shape, etc.)

I wish the best for Mr. Pye's family and hope someone like a Brien Forester of David Childress becomes the Starchild skull's new caretaker.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Lloyd Pye's quintessential presentation for those who aren't familiar with his important work.
The Lost Book of Enki as narrated and commentated by Josh Reeves:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-lost-book-of-enki-annunaki-and-the-origins-of-man-t94767.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 10, 2013 11:16 am » by Webcat

RIP Lloyd Pye - I did like the way he presented his findings and the straight forward way he thought about the unusual.

I now hope that the 'Skull' and related research does not simply disappear into the abyss of 'awkward objects best forgotten' box at the Smithsonian!

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 10, 2013 11:34 am » by -Marduk-

This vid is only 5 months old...from diagnosis to death in 152 days. Creepy.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 10, 2013 2:12 pm » by Phoenix rising

RIP, man that's so sad, Lloyd was defo one of my fave truthers, the truth movement has lost a great man :(
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

PostTue Dec 10, 2013 2:41 pm » by pettersandresen

Rip mr Pye, thanks for everything

Next