Roadblocks in California

Initiate

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 11:55 pm » by Thewatcher

What concerns me is that i hope they don't vaccinate my 3 children in school without informing us parents they are doing it, this worries me..I think that will trigger the mass riots if it happens..But they want everyone tagged theres no doubt about that,which is just the beginning of trying to get nations under there complete control..They just want us all to be yes men and obey there rules,but i will be first in line for riots if they dare inject any of my kids without consent..
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Initiate

PostFri Sep 18, 2009 12:15 am » by Lisakitty

thewatcher wrote:What concerns me is that i hope they don't vaccinate my 3 children in school without informing us parents they are doing it, this worries me..I think that will trigger the mass riots if it happens..But they want everyone tagged theres no doubt about that,which is just the beginning of trying to get nations under there complete control..They just want us all to be yes men and obey there rules,but i will be first in line for riots if they dare inject any of my kids without consent..

What about Preschool and day care centers, do you think, that they will vaccinate, those children too?

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 18, 2009 12:23 am » by TheDuck

It's no use ignoring this situation just because I live in the UK as my fellow man is my fellow man.

we all look after each other, bring on a decent nwo, f**k the shit nwo, peace bro's :cheers:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostFri Sep 18, 2009 12:26 am » by Thewatcher

lisakitty wrote:
thewatcher wrote:What concerns me is that i hope they don't vaccinate my 3 children in school without informing us parents they are doing it, this worries me..I think that will trigger the mass riots if it happens..But they want everyone tagged theres no doubt about that,which is just the beginning of trying to get nations under there complete control..They just want us all to be yes men and obey there rules,but i will be first in line for riots if they dare inject any of my kids without consent..

What about Preschool and day care centers, do you think, that they will vaccinate, those children too?

That's what conerns me lisa, will they tell us there going to vaccinate our children from nurseries to universities, they just might make it mandatory in the sense that if your child doesn't get vaccinated there not welcome at the school, i bet you that's the card they play if so watchout for the mass riots.... :shooting:

Initiate

PostFri Sep 18, 2009 12:33 am » by Thewatcher

theduck wrote:
It's no use ignoring this situation just because I live in the UK as my fellow man is my fellow man.

we all look after each other, bring on a decent nwo, f**k the shit nwo, peace bro's :cheers:

At times of need we will unite that is guarenteed.. :hugging: I'm with you duck, ''f*ck the nwo'' freedom of speech and freedom of choice as long as it's morally correct..Now bring it on where waiting to trigger a 21st century revolution :shooting:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 18, 2009 12:44 am » by Lucidlemondrop

I noticed in a post about the self fulfilling prophesy.........

I have always felt this to be the case with the modern scenario following the interpretations of revelations biblicaly...........

I think plans are old........much older than we would ever expect..............this being a possible culmination of such........

But I am often wrong~
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostFri Sep 18, 2009 12:48 am » by Thewatcher

lucidlemondrop wrote:I noticed in a post about the self fulfilling prophesy.........

I have always felt this to be the case with the modern scenario following the interpretations of revelations biblicaly...........

I think plans are old........much older than we would ever expect..............this being a possible culmination of such........

But I am often wrong~

But you are often right too~ :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 18, 2009 12:55 am » by Lucidlemondrop

thewatcher wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:I noticed in a post about the self fulfilling prophesy.........

But I am often wrong~

But you are often right too~ :cheers:

Ah, you have been watching.................

Thanks for that~
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 18, 2009 12:57 am » by Thesaint

we all look after each other, bring on a decent nwo, f**k the shit nwo, peace bro's

CORRECT. There should only be one religion, US, the human race, look out for each other. period. Unfortunately It's easier said than done as we all know we will be pitched against each other and until money, as we know it. is fazed out then it will take a many generations yet to not fall for every man for themselves scenario. Very sad but it's natural to die and fight for your family and we will crawl over anyone for food. That's why we need help from our galactic brothers and sisters. This may sound very defeatest but I'm just being realistic. Someone somewhere needs to know that there is most certainly a malevolent force on this planet that must be replaced as they do not represent us, the people. If we everyday people can see solutions to most things going on then why do they continue. If they are to complex to comprehend then that says to me that we don't get all the information so then I ask why do we vote for liars and monsters. We all fall for it year after year after year. Look at the U.S. elections how rigged and farcicle can they be. Even the questions asked to Presidents and Prime Ministers are vetted giving no voice to the people whatsoever. It makes me sick to my stomach, but maybe this is part and parcel of change. One thing puzzles me though and thats this.

If we believe that there are EBEs (as I do) and they are capable of such things as knocking out warheads and rendering missile silohs inactive then surely intrinsic to their being is benevolence (unless its for purely selfish reasons) therefore why can they not see that we as a whole are being totally manipulated and in most part we are a caring and loving species. We only change are behavoir when coerced into unreal situations not created by us the populous. Where are they? They must know what we are really like and that wars and death is created always by a small group of people for their own ends.

Take WW1 in the trenches, when Christmas day came the Tommy's and he Jerry's put down their weapons and played a game of football before exchanging gifts and then went back to their "ordered war" at the stroke of midnight while the toffs and generals stayed 12 miles away, warm and cozy. Anyways strayed off topic a bit but you get my drift. Whoever started this thread is fantastic and I know this man, he just wants justice for all and although he's unapproachable as he's dashingly handsome and always has a prize filly on his arm I would like to shake him by the hand, What a guy! I love him dearly. :lol:

Previous