Robert Green thrown in jail for 1 year/HOLLIE GREIG

Initiate

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 11:12 pm » by Umbrex

HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:Thank you Malogg.

If you read the comments you will see we managed to bring someone else around. We have approached Ben and said we are happy for him to be chairman now if we can get HDJ to agree we can all debate about it.

"benthejrporter 4 days ago

If ever the two sides in this issue choose to have a debate, I offer my services as chairman. I think I'd be a good person for the job for two reasons: 1. I'm completely undecided. In fact I'm utterly confused as I said in another connment! 2. I served as a Hospital Porter for 23 years in a major teaching hospital and have therefore training in experience in dealling with conflicting situations.
·5"

first he aknowledges the attack and accepts, even welcomes it. then he claims to be impartial

hmm, where have i seen those tacs before?

go away.

this site isnt for you.

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 11:20 pm » by The57ironman

Umbrex wrote:
first he aknowledges the attack and accepts, even welcomes it. then he claims to be impartial

hmm, where have i seen those tacs before?

go away.

this site isnt for you.

.....i am ''so'' inclined to agree with that......

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Initiate

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 11:55 pm » by TruthPrevails

I was pleased that Malogg posted a link to a video in which a person who has doubts about the Hollie campaign has made an offer to be a chairman at a debate. That was all. The Hollie Greig is a hoax. I know this and have no doubts about it at all. Anyone who feels they have any proof that it is not a hoax please feel free to post your proof on here.

If however you wish to see the documents we have sourced and been given please feel free to gaze over our website.

http://www.theholliegreigcoverup.net/
No one should have to prove they are innocent.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 12:01 am » by Noentry

HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:I was pleased that Malogg posted a link to a video in which a person who has doubts about the Hollie campaign has made an offer to be a chairman at a debate. That was all. The Hollie Greig is a hoax. I know this and have no doubts about it at all. Anyone who feels they have any proof that it is not a hoax please feel free to post your proof on here.

If however you wish to see the documents we have sourced and been given please feel free to gaze over our website.

http://www.theholliegreigcoverup.net/

Hi.
Are you 100% sure this is a hoax?
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 12:14 am » by TruthPrevails

Noentry wrote:Hi.

No doubts at all about it.
22 people publically named as child abusers and murderers of those 3 do not exist.
Robert Green claimed to have investigated the case but how could he if he did not even notice the he named people who are a figment of someones imagination.
9 victims were named including John Dragon-Smith who was supposed to be the son of Wyn.
She does not have a son called John.
The 7 other 'victims' have stated on record they were never abused by anyone and have NEVER met Robert Green so how could he have investigated it?
HDJ have been trying to link the Jimmy Saville scandal with Hollie Greig but one simple question renders that connection stone cold dead.
With Jimmy Saville there are hundreds of people coming forward claiming they were abused.
Where are the other victims of the Satanic paedophile ring?
The Sherriff who is supposed to have been abusing Hollie did not even move into the area until after Ann started making the claims
No one should have to prove they are innocent.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 12:21 am » by Noentry

HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:
Noentry wrote:Hi.

No doubts at all about it.
22 people publically named as child abusers and murderers of those 3 do not exist.
Robert Green claimed to have investigated the case but how could he if he did not even notice the he named people who are a figment of someones imagination.
9 victims were named including John Dragon-Smith who was supposed to be the son of Wyn.
She does not have a son called John.
The 7 other 'victims' have stated on record they were never abused by anyone and have NEVER met Robert Green so how could he have investigated it?
HDJ have been trying to link the Jimmy Saville scandal with Hollie Greig but one simple question renders that connection stone cold dead.
With Jimmy Saville there are hundreds of people coming forward claiming they were abused.
Where are the other victims of the Satanic paedophile ring?
The Sherriff who is supposed to have been abusing Hollie did not even move into the area until after Ann started making the claims

Thanks for the reply. :flop:

I have been following this with some interest.
Are you one of the accused?
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 12:25 am » by Umbrex

i see, these two are the real faggots:

Upload to Disclose.tv

wish i could see the ip.

edit: if one was totally conspiratorial, then check out this guy. mid 40's, working in a hospital.

pedo-henchman?

then it would be nice if you could get this one home eh, then you could discredit and kill the publicity of your pedo-ring for good.

but that's too crazy right?!
Last edited by Umbrex on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 12:32 am » by The57ironman

Umbrex wrote:
wish i could see the ip.

........ :mrcool:

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Initiate

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 12:35 am » by Umbrex

The57ironman wrote:
Umbrex wrote:
wish i could see the ip.

........ :mrcool:

im guessing really close by

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 12:36 am » by Tuor10

I would like to see his evidence with regards to the guy's claim that Robert Green was jailed for inciting social disorder against suspect paedophiles.

"Satanic Paedophile ring"?...Was that ever mentioned with regards to the Holly Greg case?
That is the first time I have heard such words in this case. Other such cases, where similar words have been used, also talked of shape shifting reptiles.

Seems like someone is trying to denigrate this topic, using words designed to divert people away - by trying to associate the supporters of Holly Greg with the David Ike crowd.

PreviousNext