Robert Green thrown in jail for 1 year/HOLLIE GREIG

Initiate

PostTue Dec 11, 2012 1:59 am » by TruthPrevails

Cornbread714 wrote:
HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:I cannot help but wonder if given enough time that we would manage to convince admin here to remove all Hollie Greig related content from your site.

Good luck with that.

You're beginning to piss me off. You don't control the debate and you don't dictate what is presented here.

The Hollie Greig campaign has made villains of innocent people and in 50 years the stuff which has vilified them will still be on the internet. I realise I do not have any history with the mods here and appreciate that I am the newbie here. I only ask for fairness and for transparency. It has been stated several times that Hollie was abused and her alledged abusers have been named but no evidence has been produced to verify this.
No one should have to prove they are innocent.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 11, 2012 2:04 am » by Fatdogmendoza

HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:
Cornbread714 wrote:
HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:I cannot help but wonder if given enough time that we would manage to convince admin here to remove all Hollie Greig related content from your site.

Good luck with that.

You're beginning to piss me off. You don't control the debate and you don't dictate what is presented here.

The Hollie Greig campaign has made villains of innocent people and in 50 years the stuff which has vilified them will still be on the internet. I realise I do not have any history with the mods here and appreciate that I am the newbie here. I only ask for fairness and for transparency. It has been stated several times that Hollie was abused and her alledged abusers have been named but no evidence has been produced to verify this.

Maybe as in the case of all the infamous dead conspirators.. Jimmy saville. Cyril smith..etc..It will come out in the wash...dead people can cover up a whole lot of shit concerning the guilty living...eh?

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 11, 2012 2:15 am » by Malogg

HAHA Image

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 11, 2012 2:45 am » by Cornbread714

i think it's fair to have both sides presented.

Even if you are here on an obvious agenda, which is, technically, against the rules. Tread carefully, though - for one thing, I see absolutely no reason to even suggest that any of the previous content regarding this case should be removed.

That being said, you may present evidence supporting your case, but don't attack long-time members and don't expect special treatment.

And don't even begin to speculate about the possibility of your being able to have the mention of Hollie Greig's case be deleted from this site.

That ain't gonna happen.

I promise.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostTue Dec 11, 2012 3:30 am » by Thewatcher

HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:
Cornbread714 wrote:

Good luck with that.

Your pretty adamant the individuals accused are innocent, and considering you only know of them from the Internet is a bold stance to take.

You keep answering questions with questions how about some answers. :think:

It's obvious to most that the 3 imaginary people accused you keep mentioning are false names so when investigated there real identity is hidden, can't you see that. :headscratch:

You never answered another question, the medical evidence stated Hollie was abused, this is more important than 3 false identities being used that you keep harping on about, but yet you have the audacity to call a abused special needs child mentally ill. :scary:

From where I'm sitting Mal and noentry have put forward numerous articles and facts in this thread to you that you so blatantly can't answer, all you spout out is what about the wrongly accused, how can you be so god damn sure there innocent when you don't even know them personally, this baffles me, and give up on the 3 names that don't exist they were obviously false names to protect the real identities of people in a high position of power.

How about channeling your time exposing the pedo's who abused Hollie who infact has been proven correct by medical experts, she was abused. But all your interested in is trying convince people that some of the accused are innocent, where's the proof off the experts backing your claim up, I see none.

And the audacity coming on here requesting all topics on the Hollie issue to be considered for removal is astonishing.

And you keep calling Robert green a criminal, that's pathetic that man has balls for standing up against the hypocrisy of it all, just like Mal who is always pleasant and polite to genuine folk.

You seem to be oblivious to the fact that there are some very smart individuals on this site moderators included that know what there talking about which leaves you in a very precarious position if you don't answer questions put to you that need answers.
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 11, 2012 4:21 am » by Malogg

THANKYOU ALL FOR BEING WITNESS TO THIS ,YOUR EYES HAVE BEEN OPENED TO THIS ~

See I have said it all folks .

See how desperate they really are for this to all go away .

why-t81806.html

JUSTICE FOR HOLLIE GREIG !!!
:wink:
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 11, 2012 6:46 am » by Malogg

Zeitgeist Addendum - THE CONNECTION BETWEEN JON STEVENSON AND GREG LANCE WATKINS

Read more:
http://www.disclose.tv/pm/showIn/id/275 ... z2EiRZceKn

:wink: <------ Smirks

EXPOSED :!:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Greg260146?feature=plcp

WATKIN'S YOUTUBE ^^^

http://holliedemandsjustice.org/mi5-tro ... on-agents/

^ MI5, Trolls and Disinformation Agents ^

GREG LANCE WATKINS FACTFILE:

A SHADOWY FIGURE – Christened Gregory Lancelot Watkins, son of a WW2 hero who may have hoped his son would be a hero too. GLW keeps himself to himself. No one seems to know who he really is or who his real friends are. He’s been involved over the years with broad ‘patriot’ issues relating to Britain’s general demise as the power of the European Union continues to increase. Apart from Brian Gerrish, we, in HDJ, certainly don’t know him personally or what makes him tick – that is until that recent police raid on Hollie and Anne’s home, since when all has become clear.

HISTORY OF INFILTRATING & DISRUPTING CAMPAIGNING MOVEMENTS & ORGANISATIONS – Before appointing himself to the Hollie campaign, GLW had already attempted to cause damage to the 2001 campaign to get to the truth about Foot & Mouth, UKIP, the English Democracy League/Magna Carta Society and most recently the UK Column, with varying degrees of success. His modus operandi is to start off by appearing to support the cause and to worm his way into the confidence of its key protagonists. Then, once in there and ‘established’, he begins undermining the key players, casting doubt on their credibility, setting them up against each other and making them waste valuable time and energy arguing with each other – and him – rather than promoting the cause. This spectacle of disarray then puts off potential supporters and the organisation or movement stops growing……or at least that is what Little Greggie hopes will happen.

BOGUS MILITARY BACKGROUND – GLW has attempted to establish credibility by claiming to have attended the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst for 2 years and then to have been commissioned into the elite infantry regiment, the Royal Green Jackets, both of which claims have been exposed as poppycock by a genuine ex-military man using the name ‘Carton DeWiart’ (see Facebook I Demand Evidence that GL Watkins Exists!). GLW was asked for photographic and documentary proof of his time in the Army and despite being repeatedly challenged, nothing was forthcoming. We have since found that GLW was in fact a clerk at Sandhurst then was dismissed from the Army for radical views and sexual misdemeanors.

BOGUS BLOGSPOT REGISTRATION DATES – GLW claims to have registered his latest ‘Hollie’ site http://www.holliedemandsjustice.blogspotin January 2009 however Blogger gives July 2009 as GLW’s first date for registering a blogspot.

BOGUS CLAIMS TO REPRESENT HOLLIE & ANNE – Despite claims over many months to be their ‘official’ spokesperson, GLW HAS ACTUALLY NEVER MET HOLLIE & ANNE. How can you represent people you have never so much as had a cup of tea with?

FAULTY JUDGEMENT – GLW began by supporting Hollie and Anne, making out he believed them and enthusiastically setting up websites for them. A few months later he has done a 180% turn around and now doesn’t accept one single part of their story. It’s all rubbish, he now says! Surely at the very least this points to seriously faulty judgement.

ACTUALLY, IS GLW SCHIZOPHRENIC? – Recently GLW said Robert Green is mentally disturbed and needs to be sectioned to a psychiatric unit. Is the pot calling the kettle black here by any chance? Given that GLW has gone from obsessively supporting 2 vulnerable Scottish women to obsessively hounding and discrediting them in the space of a few months, does GLW have some kind of personality disorder or even schizophrenia? Apart from Brian Gerrish, none of us have actually met him because he keeps himself very much to himself. His language at times descends to the kind of foul-mouthed rantings mainly heard in the corridors of mental institutions. We could for this reason simply ignore him as Robert has been inclined to do, except that we do need to apply something along the lines of a Government Health Warning about him just in case anyone is actually taken in by him.

HEY, PERHAPS GLW IS ACTUALLY A PAEDOPHILE HIMSELF? – Well, that’s a real possibility. He’s certainly a protector of paedophiles. It’s now ‘official’, GLW is in cahoots with rogue elements within Grampian and Shropshire Police who appear to support and protect paedophiles. How many other police-forces throughout the country allow paedophilia is a question one almost dreads to ask but there are at least two and probably we have to lump in Cheshire Police who colluded with Grampian to arrest Robert and raid his home. When Anne and Hollie’s home was raided on 3rd June in a particularly ugly way, personal photographs were removed which, within the space of a few days, were up on GLW’s StolenKids blogsite. There is no other way that GLW could have got hold of those photos except through the police.

Original Article at Hollie Demands Justice http://holliedemandsjustice.org/mi5-tro ... on-agents/

HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 11, 2012 7:11 am » by Malogg

HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 11, 2012 8:43 am » by Mydogma

a sorry mate your supposed evidence is lacking...those ladies are just babbling...dont even know who left who...and like they would admit it anyways...the accused can afford lawyers to sue...why dont they instead of you being their support team...why not investigate with vigor like they would have done to anyone else...no just 2 bit investigation that is riddled with oddities that simply make no sense...why not be a true hero and start a champaign against the thousands of elites that are know to have participated in such offenses...but no you wish to support shoddy investigation of a very serious allegation...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 11, 2012 4:38 pm » by Malogg

Mydogma wrote:a sorry mate your supposed evidence is lacking...those ladies are just babbling...dont even know who left who...and like they would admit it anyways...the accused can afford lawyers to sue...why dont they instead of you being their support team...why not investigate with vigor like they would have done to anyone else...no just 2 bit investigation that is riddled with oddities that simply make no sense...why not be a true hero and start a champaign against the thousands of elites that are know to have participated in such offenses...but no you wish to support shoddy investigation of a very serious allegation...

:cheers:

It is the sickest of shenanigans to say the least .

A Gooberment cover-up ~ FAIL !!! Ahahahaha .
:mrgreen:
HAHA Image

PreviousNext