Robert Green thrown in jail for 1 year/HOLLIE GREIG

Initiate

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 12:41 am » by TruthPrevails

Noentry wrote:Thanks for the reply. :flop:

I have been following this with some interest.
Are you one of the accused?

No I am just someone who used to support the campaign but see it is a horrible hoax now.
No one should have to prove they are innocent.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 12:54 am » by TruthPrevails

Tuor10 wrote:"Satanic Paedophile ring"?...Was that ever mentioned with regards to the Holly Greg case?
That is the first time I have heard such words in this case. Other such cases, where similar words have been used, also talked of shape shifting reptiles.

Robert Green stating it was a Satanic paedophile ring

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MIsocf3MME

Brian Gerrish saying the same

http://www.mojvideo.com/video-brian-gerrish-the-satanic-abuse-of-our-children-the-critical-mass-show-2012/5ce1cd2db4534f001b5a

David Icke...the same

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/32107-red-ice-radio-david-icke-the-hollie-greig-case-a-the-scottish-elite-connections-to-the-world-wide-satanic-pedophile-network

Tuor10 wrote:Seems like someone is trying to denigrate this topic, using words designed to divert people away - by trying to associate the supporters of Holly Greg with the David Ike crowd.

Her name is Hollie. You mean 'David Icke and Robert Green and Brian Gerrish' crowd.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 12:57 am » by Noentry

HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:

No I am just someone who used to support the campaign but see it is a horrible hoax now.

If you where not involved in this from the beginning, how can you have no doubts?

You were not there at the time the events are said to of happened.
You are just some one who supports, not some one with first hand knowledge.

How can you possibly have no doubts?

HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:In fact he was jailed because he posted mail to the neighbours of 19 people stating they were child abusers and murderers. His actions have endangered the lives of completely innocent people and all based on the lies of Ann Greig.

Robert Green was jailed for breach of the peace, you say he was harassing people can you explain the contradiction in what he is said to of done and the crime he was found guilty off?
Last edited by Noentry on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 12:57 am » by Troll2rocks

Word of warning.

This site is not for personal slamming or agenda driven posts.

While I tend to believe there is a sort of whitewash in this Hollie Greig case, as Malog has persistently and pro actively pursued and reported. Which I commend him for. I do not know the full facts.

However, I believe there appears to be some form of agenda brought to the table here. I will not go into specifics, but needless to say, we do not take kindly to that here on Disclose TV. Your timing HollieGriegHoaxGroup is pretty impeccable.

The truth shall be reported here along with the available facts relating to said subject, free of smear and agenda.

Lets remember what is most important here. Those who suffer at the hands of these disgusting and inhuman acts. Something I think we can all agree on.

Thank you.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:02 am » by Doogle

Meaning.....?

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:11 am » by Troll2rocks

KiltedKiller wrote:
WTF << DO YOU ACTUALLY DO AS AN ADMIN APART FROM CHOaking YER DADS CHICKEN AND KIDING YERSELF ON YER IRON MAN FFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!

Have some respect!.

I am sick of prepubescents coming here thinking that upper case vulgarity makes them relevant and cool.

57Ironman is a moderator and treats people with respect. So do not insult him again. Understood ?

Also what is with the Troll"2"rocks remark ?

So which one are you, Greymoon, SoylentGreen, Alreadydead ? or one of the many others that try to stir shit on here by logging in under sock accounts due to previous disagreements/butthurt.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:15 am » by Tuor10

Tuor10 wrote:"Satanic Paedophile ring"?...Was that ever mentioned with regards to the Holly Greg case?
That is the first time I have heard such words in this case. Other such cases, where similar words have been used, also talked of shape shifting reptiles.

Robert Green stating it was a Satanic paedophile ring

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MIsocf3MME

Brian Gerrish saying the same

http://www.mojvideo.com/video-brian-gerrish-the-satanic-abuse-of-our-children-the-critical-mass-show-2012/5ce1cd2db4534f001b5a

David Icke...the same

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/32107-red-ice-radio-david-icke-the-hollie-greig-case-a-the-scottish-elite-connections-to-the-world-wide-satanic-pedophile-network

Tuor10 wrote:Seems like someone is trying to denigrate this topic, using words designed to divert people away - by trying to associate the supporters of Holly Greg with the David Ike crowd.

Her name is Hollie. You mean 'David Icke and Robert Green and Brian Gerrish' crowd.

The other question I asked about Robert Green, about him being imprisoned for sending malicious mail; do you have authentic links or sources validating your claim?
I read that he was originally arrested for breaching the peace. I am sure you are going to provide evidence to the contrary, and once again prove me wrong.

:flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:17 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Troll2rocks wrote:
KiltedKiller wrote:
WTF << DO YOU ACTUALLY DO AS AN ADMIN APART FROM CHOaking YER DADS CHICKEN AND KIDING YERSELF ON YER IRON MAN FFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!

Have some respect!.

I am sick of prepubescents coming here thinking that upper case vulgarity makes them relevant and cool.

57Ironman is a moderator and treats people with respect. So do not insult him again. Understood ?

Also what is with the Troll"2"rocks remark ?

So which one are you, Greymoon, SoylentGreen, Alreadydead ? or one of the many others that try to stir shit on here by logging in under sock accounts due to previous disagreements/butthurt.

Its alreadydead..Location and Christmas = Eve

Initiate

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:17 am » by TruthPrevails

Troll2rocks wrote:Word of warning.

While I tend to believe there is a sort of whitewash in this Hollie Greig case, as Malog has persistently and pro actively pursued and reported. Which I commend him for. I do not know the full facts.

However, I believe there appears to be some form of agenda brought to the table here. I will not go into specifics, but needless to say, we do not take kindly to that here on Disclose TV. Your timing HollieGriegHoaxGroup is pretty impeccable.

The truth shall be reported here along with the available facts relating to said subject, free of smear and agenda.

Lets remember what is most important here. Those who suffer at the hands of these disgusting and inhuman acts. Something I think we can all agree on.

Thank you.

Hi Troll2rocks,

you are correct HGHG (Hollir Greig Hoax Group) have an agenda that is to expose the hoax where we find it. Malogg has posted on here with no one offering another view of the HDJ campaign, in the interest of fairness surely you'd allow me/us to post an opposing view of the HDJ campaign. I know 2 of the accused and believe with 100% certainty that they are not guilty of any crimes against Hollie Greig.

Would it be too much for me to suggest starting off a thread on the subject and ask all interested parties to provide proof or evidence of their view point?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:21 am » by Malogg

Troll2rocks wrote:Word of warning.

Thank you.

Hi Troll2rocks,

you are correct HGHG (Hollir Greig Hoax Group) have an agenda that is to expose the hoax where we find it. Malogg has posted on here with no one offering another view of the HDJ campaign, in the interest of fairness surely you'd allow me/us to post an opposing view of the HDJ campaign. I know 2 of the accused and believe with 100% certainty that they are not guilty of any crimes against Hollie Greig.

Would it be too much for me to suggest starting off a thread on the subject and ask all interested parties to provide proof or evidence of their view point?

Feel free nae my say BUT you will be exposed :wink:

PS your video has told a few provable lies about me

Ahahahaha and yes I have been to Roberts full trial everyday and I got the reg plate while there as Wyn's 2 were giving off looks that they wanted a square go to Paul , Gus , myself and a few others .

outside the prison that time one of her son's was there I never shouted anything of the sort at him and that can be backed up by folk that was there at the time .

The Sheriffs Bowen , Buchanan , Anne Cowan covered up my daughters abuse Also former Sheriff Kieran McLernan http://www.bentjudges.com/Sheriff_McLernan.html lied and said there was an interdict which can be proved at the time was lies and the only
falseified interdict that was put on me was tried to be slapped on me less than 3 days after Bowen covered up my daughters abuse but I managed to put it off for a few weeks , nae that it helped but enough time to get it documented .

See nothing you say to me no matter what documents you put down as I know any document that is written by the so called services has a high chance of been lies as I can prove with child pro meeting minutes that are not as they SOUND put it this way when anyone hears this and read their altered minutes are shocked.

You see the Sheriffs get SW and child protection involved to bury folk in paperwork that is lies so they can get their hands on children

CREED . Period

:!:
Last edited by Malogg on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
HAHA Image

PreviousNext