Robert Green thrown in jail for 1 year/HOLLIE GREIG

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:23 pm

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:24 am » by TruthPrevails


Noentry wrote:If you where not involved in this from the beginning, how can you have no doubts?

You were not there at the time the events are said to of happened.
You are just some one who supports, not some one with first hand knowledge.

How can you possibly have no doubts?


There are far too many flaws in the story for it to be based on fact.

Noentry wrote:Robert Green was jailed for breach of the peace, you say he was harassing people can you explain the contradiction in what he is said to of done and the crime he was found guilty off?


He told the neighbours of 19 people that they were living beside child abusers and murderers. If someone did that to me it would destroy my personal peace. The law in Scotland called it 'breach of the peace', I don't know what else to call it.
No one should have to prove they are innocent.




Upload to Disclose.tv


Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9120
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:30 am » by Troll2rocks


HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:Word of warning.

This site is not for personal slamming or agenda driven posts.

While I tend to believe there is a sort of whitewash in this Hollie Greig case, as Malog has persistently and pro actively pursued and reported. Which I commend him for. I do not know the full facts.

However, I believe there appears to be some form of agenda brought to the table here. I will not go into specifics, but needless to say, we do not take kindly to that here on Disclose TV. Your timing HollieGriegHoaxGroup is pretty impeccable.

The truth shall be reported here along with the available facts relating to said subject, free of smear and agenda.

Lets remember what is most important here. Those who suffer at the hands of these disgusting and inhuman acts. Something I think we can all agree on.

Thank you.


Hi Troll2rocks,

you are correct HGHG (Hollir Greig Hoax Group) have an agenda that is to expose the hoax where we find it. Malogg has posted on here with no one offering another view of the HDJ campaign, in the interest of fairness surely you'd allow me/us to post an opposing view of the HDJ campaign. I know 2 of the accused and believe with 100% certainty that they are not guilty of any crimes against Hollie Greig.

Would it be too much for me to suggest starting off a thread on the subject and ask all interested parties to provide proof or evidence of their view point?



Yes by all means post related info that is supported by evidence, but please do not use it to smear others as being willing participants in a hoax.

I along with the rest of Disclose TV can vouch that Malogg does what he does in order to protect and inform people on the underbelly of the British establishments sexual deviants.

Presenting information / factual data is what DTV is all about. We rarely have stringent rules in regards to other subjects as info on them is scarce, however with subjects such as these, it is best presented in a factual and contextual manner. If you follow.

Especially considering how hot a topic this is right now what with operation Yewtree sweeping the entertainment and governmental establishments of the UK. :cheers:
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8903
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:32 am » by Noentry


HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:
Noentry wrote:If you where not involved in this from the beginning, how can you have no doubts?

You were not there at the time the events are said to of happened.
You are just some one who supports, not some one with first hand knowledge.

How can you possibly have no doubts?


There are far too many flaws in the story for it to be based on fact.

Noentry wrote:Robert Green was jailed for breach of the peace, you say he was harassing people can you explain the contradiction in what he is said to of done and the crime he was found guilty off?


He told the neighbours of 19 people that they were living beside child abusers and murderers. If someone did that to me it would destroy my personal peace. The law in Scotland called it 'breach of the peace', I don't know what else to call it.

Breach of peace can fit any type of behavior, In Scotland you can literally do nothing and still be arrested for breach of peace.



You know the accused personally?
Are you mates? Family?
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:23 pm

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:34 am » by TruthPrevails


Tuor10 wrote:The other question I asked about Robert Green, about him being imprisoned for sending malicious mail; do you have authentic links or sources validating your claim?
I read that he was originally arrested for breaching the peace. I am sure you are going to provide evidence to the contrary, and once again prove me wrong.

:flop:


Yes it was called breach of the peace, it was not for giving out leaflets in Aberdeen but what he did a year previously which was send mail to the neighbours of people.

Read the story it explains everything.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/22-tarnished-lives-seven-children-labelled-victims-a-business-forced-to-close-a-nations-reputation-tarnished-mill
No one should have to prove they are innocent.




Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:23 pm

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:41 am » by TruthPrevails


Troll2rocks wrote:Yes by all means post related info that is supported by evidence, but please do not use it to smear others as being willing participants in a hoax.

I along with the rest of Disclose TV can vouch that Malogg does what he does in order to protect and inform people on the underbelly of the British establishments sexual deviants.

Presenting information / factual data is what DTV is all about. We rarely have stringent rules in regards to other subjects as info on them is scarce, however with subjects such as these, it is best presented in a factual and contextual manner. If you follow.

Especially considering how hot a topic this is right now what with operation Yewtree sweeping the entertainment and governmental establishments of the UK. :cheers:


Has Malogg presented any evidence that named people have been involved in child abuse and murder?

EDIT...If you search your site you will see several people have been named as abusers of Hollie Greig and all without evidence of any kind.
Last edited by TruthPrevails on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
No one should have to prove they are innocent.




Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5052
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:51 am » by Tuor10


"The Crown Office last night said: "The procurator-fiscal at Aberdeen raised proceedings against Green for making unfounded allegations against a number of people via leaflets and the internet, amounting to a campaign of harassment against them"

No mention of mail being sent directly, as you claimed.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:23 pm

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:58 am » by TruthPrevails


Tuor10 wrote:"The Crown Office last night said: "The procurator-fiscal at Aberdeen raised proceedings against Green for making unfounded allegations against a number of people via leaflets and the internet, amounting to a campaign of harassment against them"

No mention of mail being sent directly, as you claimed.


2 sentences before the piece you quoted is this....

"One only found out she had been accused after Green put letters through doors around Ferryhill.

It was those letters – and related internet campaigns – that saw him detained by Grampian Police for committing a breach of the peace."


BTW I am a big B5 fan as well.
No one should have to prove they are innocent.




Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8096
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 2:02 am » by Malogg


Dang never got to finish editing what I was saying but here it is


PS your video has told a few provable lies about me

Ahahahaha and yes I have been to Roberts full trial everyday and I got the reg plate while there as Wyn's 2 were giving off looks that they wanted a square go to Paul , Gus , myself and a few others .

outside the prison that time one of her son's was there I never shouted anything of the sort at him and that can be backed up by folk that was there at the time .


The Sheriffs Bowen , Buchanan , Anne Cowan covered up my daughters abuse Also former Sheriff Kieran McLernan http://www.bentjudges.com/Sheriff_McLernan.html lied and said there was an interdict which can be proved at the time was lies and the only
falseified interdict that was put on me was tried to be slapped on me less than 3 days after Bowen covered up my daughters abuse but I managed to put it off for a few weeks , nae that it helped but enough time to get it documented .

Buchanan took my mothers case over the years but put it off until Bowen sh1t on ME before bringing my Mothers court case of trying to get access to my daughter to court and prevented my mother from access .

My Mother was known as Granny to my daughter and they were very close in the 3 to 4 years from my daughters birth that they had a strong family tie but that was broken

By Buchanan

See nothing you say to me no matter what documents you put down as I know any document that is written by the so called services has a high chance of been lies as I can prove with child pro meeting minutes that are not as they SOUND put it this way when anyone hears this and read their altered minutes are shocked.

You see the Sheriffs get SW and child protection involved to bury folk in paperwork that is lies so they can get their hands on children

CREED . Period






:!:
HAHA Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8096
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 2:08 am » by Malogg


HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:"The Crown Office last night said: "The procurator-fiscal at Aberdeen raised proceedings against Green for making unfounded allegations against a number of people via leaflets and the internet, amounting to a campaign of harassment against them"

No mention of mail being sent directly, as you claimed.


2 sentences before the piece you quoted is this....

"One only found out she had been accused after Green put letters through doors around Ferryhill.

It was those letters – and related internet campaigns – that saw him detained by Grampian Police for committing a breach of the peace."


BTW I am a big B5 fan as well.


Lol Robert did a blinder on exposing them :lol:

Shame they are protected

PS you can tell the pair of Wyn's sons I will nae back down also their half bro that I worked with in Vertech several years ago welding with gee he was a sound guy but he fkn had major issues off his head (something missing upstairs) his idea of fun jumping out of flat windows a few floors up out his nut on you can imagine.

They know where I live , I will even put the kettle on for em lol

Wyn aint no fkn Angel from what I heard ahaha
Last edited by Malogg on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
HAHA Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:23 pm

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 2:12 am » by TruthPrevails


Malogg wrote:See nothing you say to me no matter what documents you put down


Since you do not believe documented evidence. What evidence/proof can you put down to prove that she was the victim of a paedophile ring in Aberdeen?
No one should have to prove they are innocent.




Upload to Disclose.tv



PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook