Robert Green thrown in jail for 1 year/HOLLIE GREIG

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:23 pm

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 2:15 am » by TruthPrevails


Malogg wrote:
Lol Robert did a blinder on exposing them :lol:


Explain the 3 imaginary people Robert accused of having abused Hollie Greig.
Last edited by TruthPrevails on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
No one should have to prove they are innocent.




Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9152
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 2:15 am » by Noentry


Noentry wrote:You know the accused personally?
Are you mates? Family?


Any answer HollieGreigHoaxGroup ?
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5202
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 2:16 am » by Tuor10


HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:"The Crown Office last night said: "The procurator-fiscal at Aberdeen raised proceedings against Green for making unfounded allegations against a number of people via leaflets and the internet, amounting to a campaign of harassment against them"

No mention of mail being sent directly, as you claimed.


2 sentences before the piece you quoted is this....

"One only found out she had been accused after Green put letters through doors around Ferryhill.

It was those letters – and related internet campaigns – that saw him detained by Grampian Police for committing a breach of the peace."


BTW I am a big B5 fan as well.


Robert Green wasn't prosecuted for that though. The Crown office makes no mention of letter beings sent to the neighbours of those being accused of being paedophiles, which would constitute direct harassment, as opposed to a breach of the peace, which he was convicted of. His conviction was due to his handing out material to the general public that contained information that could cause a "breach of peace". Also, why hasn't anyone attempted to sue the Hollie Greg campaign for deformation? (If they have I am not aware).

It seems to me that too many people at the higher echelons have gone to great lengths to keep this story from the public domain. If this case is, as you say, a big hoax, why hasn't there been a concerted effort on the part of the accused to clear their names through the proper channels?

Have any of the accused ever gone on camera and told their story?
Last edited by Tuor10 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6112
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Location: Evildweeb 2.5

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 2:16 am » by Evildweeb


HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:
Malogg wrote:See nothing you say to me no matter what documents you put down


Since you do not believe documented evidence. What evidence/proof can you put down to prove that she was the victim of a paedophile ring in Aberdeen?

.


You may jump topics, but vapid words are exactly the proof of absence of foundation.


Prove it or lose it.


:cheers:






Image
Image

Those who live on the buffet line shouldn't throw porky pies

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8351
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 2:18 am » by Malogg


HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:
Malogg wrote:See nothing you say to me no matter what documents you put down


Since you do not believe documented evidence. What evidence/proof can you put down to prove that she was the victim of a paedophile ring in Aberdeen?



The fact you are here trolling says it all Dufas
“Those who tell the stories rule society.” ― Plato

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:23 pm

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 2:23 am » by TruthPrevails


Noentry wrote:
Noentry wrote:You know the accused personally?
Are you mates? Family?


Any answer HollieGreigHoaxGroup ?


Just on-line friends
No one should have to prove they are innocent.




Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5202
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 2:24 am » by Tuor10


Indeed it does. This place seems like a very odd venue in which to pitch such claims.

The plethora of material on tap is very telling.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18696
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 2:30 am » by The57ironman


.





................................Image






.
.

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:23 pm

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 2:32 am » by TruthPrevails


Tuor10 wrote:Robert Green wasn't prosecuted for that though. The Crown office makes no mention of letter beings sent to the neighbours of those being accused of being paedophiles, which would constitute direct harassment, as opposed to a breach of the peace, which he was convicted of. His conviction was due to his handing out material to the general public that contained information that could cause a "breach of peace". Also, why hasn't anyone attempted to sue the Hollie Greg campaign for deformation? (If they have I am not aware).


No Green was convicted of breach of the peace which was as a result of him sending letters or dropping them into the neighbours of the people he accused of being child abusers and murderers. The 19 could not do anything until he printed his accusations on paper.

Regarding going down the legal route. Do you know how much money it would cost to bring them to court and what would be the point? Green was convicted in a court already and got a year in jail for his crime

Tuor10 wrote:why hasn't there been a concerted effort on the part of the accused to clear their names through the proper channels?


The law as things stand are clear, in a civilized society one does not have to prove you are innocent.

Tuor10 wrote:Have any of the accused ever gone on camera and told their story?


Yes they have see my signature.
No one should have to prove they are innocent.




Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:23 pm

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 2:42 am » by TruthPrevails


Malogg wrote:The fact you are here trolling says it all Dufas


So do you have any evidence or not?
No one should have to prove they are innocent.




Upload to Disclose.tv



PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook