Robert Green thrown in jail for 1 year/HOLLIE GREIG

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4668
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 6:33 pm » by Tuor10


HGHG, Noentry wrote a very well thought our reply to one of your comments, where he asks some very valid questions. Maybe you would be so kind as to reply to him?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:23 pm

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 6:37 pm » by TruthPrevails


Tuor10 wrote:HGHG, Noentry wrote a very well thought our reply to one of your comments, where he asks some very valid questions. Maybe you would be so kind as to reply to him?


I am just looking for some links for him. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
No one should have to prove they are innocent.




Upload to Disclose.tv


Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 16560
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: ...between a rock and a hard place...

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 6:38 pm » by The57ironman


Noentry wrote:
HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:
Noentry wrote:
I am not asking them I am asking you.
They are not on here trying to make a case.
No doubt?


I really have no doubts at all. I was not around when it first started and only got involved in the last couple of years and realised that not all was what it was cracked up to be. Then switched from sitting
on the fence to being on the other side.



So You have only been involved for a few years.
you have no first hand knowledge,
you do not know anyone personally
you have never meet anyone involved in this ever.

Do you know?
Hollie has received payments from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority which as we all know is a payment handed out for victims of crime.
If no crime has been committed, why has Hollie received compensation that is only given to victims of a crime?

Hollies father is allegedly the main culprit behind this.
I dont know if you are aware of this but the majority of child pedophilia comes from close relatives.

Can you with all honesty say this abuse did not happen? If you were being honest! Never in a million years.
Anyone with a shred of honesty or integrity can not claim to have no doubts Hollie was not abused, especially when you were not there or have no first hand knowledge on the event and you dont know a single person in a personal nature. I think you have no idea of what really happen, you have your opinion and you are entitled to it, but it sounds to me like your motives are to protect friends or relatives and your loyalty to your friends has blinded you to your misjudgements. If you wanted me to take you seriously you should of said, you can never be 100% but you are sure it is a hoax. You did not. Your first misjudgement!

You came along 10 years after the event.
You have said you flipped flopped from one side to the other, At first you made a judgement to believe and support Hollie without any first hand experience on this case or personal associations to anyone or knowledge on this case, am I supposed to take you seriously when you claim to have no doubts 100% now.
This does not paint you in good light. your second misjudgement.


HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:
No I am just someone who used to support the campaign but see it is a horrible hoax now.


Did you have no doubts then?
You supported them with no evidence?
Makes you sound like you will believe anything, something fashionable to fight for was it?
You have never meet any of the accused, never been a court case(you have not acknowledged anything but your internet friends), never meet or had any contact except online with just two of the accused, which I find hard to believe! You have no personal interest in this and you have no association with this case at all, So why have you have come on here only to defend a position? that you have no real idea or previous knowledge about, except that which you where told and not what you know through some type, any type of an association to this case.
Yet here you are!
Ready to unconditionally believe and fight for a story, even when you have explain to us you had no knowledge or personal connection too until you heard of the story a few years ago.
Sounds to me that you are being a little dishonest with us!


Then you write

I know 2 of the accused and believe with 100% certainty that they are not guilty of any crimes against Hollie Greig.


You imply you know them well enough to vouch for them, when you obviously dont (internet friends), another misjudgement or false statement.

You have been in the Hollie camp then over to the hoax camp never meet anyone and no previous connection to this case , yet you are 100% certain.
Your creditability is spreading very thin.

HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:There are far too many flaws in the story for it to be based on fact.

It sounds to me that you are the one with flaws in your story, you might need to iron out before you can make that claim.
You make it very difficult to trust what you say. your story has many holes in it, But I would never say I am 100% sure, that would make me look foolish and look like I was agenda driven.[/quote]
Image
.


...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7557
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 6:39 pm » by Malogg


HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:
Malogg wrote:[color=#FFFF00]YES 3 folk that prolly lied and role played as someone else to discredit Hollies future claims of abuse .


There is the flaw in your story......."prolly". So if Hollie got 3 of them wrong then how do we know she did not get others wrong as well?



Jon the flaw is the wee fart on your brain if you did not understand what was said .

Get well soon .

Regards

Image
Blame the rock she has her faults

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:23 pm

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 7:01 pm » by TruthPrevails


Noentry wrote:Do you know?
Hollie has received payments from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority which as we all know is a payment handed out for victims of crime.
If no crime has been committed, why has Hollie received compensation that is only given to victims of a crime?


There are several cases where women have made claims and were found out afterwards to be lying. The burden of proof with the CICB is far far lower than a court of law.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1206325/Woman-rape-allegation-faces-jail.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4003/Rape-liar-jailed.html

Noentry wrote:Hollies father is allegedly the main culprit behind this.
I dont know if you are aware of this but the majority of child pedophilia comes from close relatives.


Something like 95% I believe is either a direct family member or a close family friend

Noentry wrote:Can you with all honesty say this abuse did not happen? If you were being honest! Never in a million years.
Anyone with a shred of honesty or integrity can not claim to have no doubts Hollie was not abused, especially when you were not there or have no first hand knowledge on the event and you dont know a single person in a personal nature. I think you have no idea of what really happen, you have your opinion and you are entitled to it, but it sounds to me like your motives are to protect friends or relatives and your loyalty to your friends has blinded you to your misjudgements. If you wanted me to take you seriously you should of said, you can never be 100% but you are sure it is a hoax. You did not. Your first misjudgement!


I can say the story of a Satanic paedophile ring in Aberdeen is exaggerated to a disgusting level. I can say the evidence does not support a rape claim. People who were there during the time of the 'incidences' have painted a very different picture to the one which Malogg and co have tried hard to get people to believe. Of course even Robert Green, Belinda, Brian and David were there either when it first was supposed to have started.

Noentry wrote:You came along 10 years after the event.
You have said you flipped flopped from one side to the other, At first you made a judgement to believe and support Hollie without any first hand experience on this case or personal associations to anyone or knowledge on this case, am I supposed to take you seriously when you claim to have no doubts 100% now.
This does not paint you in good light. your second misjudgement.


Better to make a mistake and rectify it rather than to keep spouting lies such as HDJ has done


Noentry wrote:Did you have no doubts then?
You supported them with no evidence?
Makes you sound like you will believe anything, something fashionable to fight for was it?
You have never meet any of the accused, never been a court case(you have not acknowledged anything but your internet friends), never meet or had any contact except online with just two of the accused, which I find hard to believe! You have no personal interest in this and you have no association with this case at all, So why have you have come on here only to defend a position? that you have no real idea or previous knowledge about, except that which you where told and not what you know through some type, any type of an association to this case.


I am defending people who have been unjustly accused of terrible crimes.


Noentry wrote:Yet here you are!
Ready to unconditionally believe and fight for a story, even when you have explain to us you had no knowledge or personal connection too until you heard of the story a few years ago.
Sounds to me that you are being a little dishonest with us!


Not unconditionally because I changed my mind just as we have changed the minds of many people who believed the hoax.

Noentry wrote:Then you write

You imply you know them well enough to vouch for them, when you obviously dont (internet friends), another misjudgement or false statement.

You have been in the Hollie camp then over to the hoax camp never meet anyone and no previous connection to this case , yet you are 100% certain.
Your creditability is spreading very thin.


I have looked at the evidence and formed an opinion.

Noentry wrote:It sounds to me that you are the one with flaws in your story, you might need to iron out before you can make that claim.
You make it very difficult to trust what you say. your story has many holes in it, But I would never say I am 100% sure, that would make me look foolish and look like I was agenda driven.


If you have a problem believing me than why not look at our website and form an opinion based on the facts rather than the opinions I am stating on here.
No one should have to prove they are innocent.




Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7557
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 7:25 pm » by Malogg


I have looked at evidence of for and against and ALSO personally know what is really going on with some of these idiots that are destroying a system that was put in place to protect children not try every nasty trick in the book to get their hands on children at 30 to 50 grand a pop and a system that has to meet targets / deadlines to gain higher gooberment grants which is a system that is SO much in dept that it is selling off buildings , land and got banana jackets trolling the streets on Thurs , Fri and Sat nights for lone drunk men to fill the cells with and once full fast track these men out for others to fill the cells .

The courts are over run way behind and they fling hundreds of thousands of silly wee breach of the peace too racist even sexual or murderous attacks and please in the name of God you could not imagine the drug related crimes (break ins /muggings) etc ,the amount of countless other crimes that are just dragged through the court like a brick to the bottom of the north sea .


And you tell me Robert Green's trial was not dodgy ?!??

Should I go on with this message of truth :?:

Do not get me wrong Aberdeen is a WONDERFUL wee city with its UTG and deer running free in the Gramps .

Such a place full of so much Love and Beauty with all this going's on .
Image
Blame the rock she has her faults

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4668
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 8:02 pm » by Tuor10


Having looked through some of the material on the HollieGregcoverup website I really don't see any cast-iron evidence that disproves anything. They are merely counter claims.

Unless someone had the time to investigate every individual accused, this case remains woolly at best.

Something happened to Hollie Greg; and for years, the authorities have done their best to sweep it under the carpet - like with most things they don't want Joe public to hear about.

The fact that the authorities arrested Robert Green under the circumstances it transpired, is suspect to say the least. The police would have had enough evidence to arrest him if had - which has been allegedly claimed - posted malicious mail in an attempt to incite reprisals. The fact that such acts were not mentioned by the Crown Prosecution suggests to me that either it never happened in the first place, or the alleged accusations originally had foundation; that is to say that those accused were arrested for the crime, or were under some form of suspicion.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7557
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 8:49 pm » by Malogg


Tuor10 wrote:Having looked through some of the material on the HollieGregcoverup website I really don't see any cast-iron evidence that disproves anything. They are merely counter claims.

Unless someone had the time to investigate every individual accused, this case remains woolly at best.

Something happened to Hollie Greg; and for years, the authorities have done their best to sweep it under the carpet - like with most things they don't want Joe public to hear about.

The fact that the authorities arrested Robert Green under the circumstances it transpired, is suspect to say the least. The police would have had enough evidence to arrest him if had - which has been allegedly claimed - posted malicious mail in an attempt to incite reprisals. The fact that such acts were not mentioned by the Crown Prosecution suggests to me that either it never happened in the first place, or the alleged accusations originally had foundation; that is to say that those accused were arrested for the crime, or were under some form of suspicion.


Something is well aloof and yes Robert was not served a warrant from Grampian police now that is another wee dodgy story the way they did eventually serve it on Robert but that court case sure did drag on and for what reason out in the middle of no where a hellish 15 mile or so out of town .

Just how many times was Robert to travel the length of the Land and I say the Land of the UK just to be up in front of a dodgy wee sheriff Davies that once out of court I laughed at him going past on his way out dressed in his normal cloths not his Wig n gown and you know I looked him in the eyes behind his glasses and laughed and said something like you really have no clue how massive the Hollie Greig cover-up is on the net and something about folks are gonna be writing about your part in this for years to come , he weaseled off with his head down and flustered face and his bottom lip protruding from his bird nest beard .


Next day BOOM gone resigned :!: . (Excuse maybe ? / family issues) :?:

See this is just a wee taste of an account of Roberts dodgy trial .


:rtft:
Image
Blame the rock she has her faults

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:23 pm

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 9:31 pm » by TruthPrevails


Malogg wrote:And you tell me Robert Green's trial was not dodgy ?!??


The only thing wrong with Robert Green's trial was that he didn't get a long enough sentence. BTW why are you calling me Jon? I am not him.
No one should have to prove they are innocent.




Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7557
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 9:34 pm » by Malogg


HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:
Malogg wrote:And you tell me Robert Green's trial was not dodgy ?!??


The only thing wrong with Robert Green's trial was that he didn't get a long enough sentence. BTW why are you calling me Jon? I am not him.



So then , just who are you then ?!?? !!?!


Upload to Disclose.tv

Image
Blame the rock she has her faults


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook