Robert Green thrown in jail for 1 year/HOLLIE GREIG

Initiate

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 9:39 pm » by TruthPrevails

Tuor10 wrote:Having looked through some of the material on the HollieGregcoverup website I really don't see any cast-iron evidence that disproves anything. They are merely counter claims.

Unless someone had the time to investigate every individual accused, this case remains woolly at best.

Sure investigate the people who have said clearly they were never abused. How about investigating the Sheriff who did not even move into the area till 2000 but apparently was abusing Hollie for ten years previously. Not forgetting to investigate the 3 imaginary abusers as well.

The police have better things to do than to run around investigating people based on the lies of a mentally ill woman

Tuor10 wrote:Something happened to Hollie Greg; and for years, the authorities have done their best to sweep it under the carpet - like with most things they don't want Joe public to hear about.

Proof please?
No one should have to prove they are innocent.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 9:44 pm » by Tuor10

Malogg, I don't understand the procrastination showed by the police. If Robert Green had been directly inciting some form of retribution, in the form of sending mail to the neighbours' of those accused, the police would have arrested him. Why wait until he starts to disseminate the material to the general public, and then do him for breach of the peace?

None of the actions taken on the part of the accused, seem like the actions of people who have been wrongly accused of a very heinous crime.
Last edited by Tuor10 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 9:45 pm » by Malogg

HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:Having looked through some of the material on the HollieGregcoverup website I really don't see any cast-iron evidence that disproves anything. They are merely counter claims.

Unless someone had the time to investigate every individual accused, this case remains woolly at best.

Sure investigate the people who have said clearly they were never abused. How about investigating the Sheriff who did not even move into the area till 2000 but apparently was abusing Hollie for ten years previously. Not forgetting to investigate the 3 imaginary abusers as well.

The police have better things to do than to run around investigating people based on the lies of a mentally ill woman

Tuor10 wrote:Something happened to Hollie Greg; and for years, the authorities have done their best to sweep it under the carpet - like with most things they don't want Joe public to hear about.

Proof please?

Thata not on for your eyes !!! .

This matter has been a waste of time as HDJ Team will be only showing that proof in the right place a court of Law .

Can you not read ?!??

Ben Emlyn-Jones and Internet debate
Posted on December 10, 2012 by Admin
On Saturday evening Belinda kindly forwarded to us an invitation from a Ben Emlyn-Jones who runs a website called Hospital Porters Against the New World Order. Ben indicates that he is confused and has decided that the only way to clear his confusion is to have an “open, live and public debate” on the intricacies of Hollie Greig’s abuse.

We must apologise to Ben, because the Hollie Demands Justice campaign is not here for the benefit of Ben Emlyn-Jones or anyone else who may simply feel ‘confused’.

The Hollie Demands Justice campaign is about obtaining justice for a Down’s Syndrome Woman who has been abused. That is what our supporters campaign for – Justice for Hollie Greig.

We have reiterated several times in the past that this campaign will not be engaging in any type of internet trial, internet debate nor will we be engaging with internet trolls, shills and disinformation.

We understand what Ben’s offer is about, because it is not the first time we have heard it. It is an invitation to break court orders, it is an invitation to discover what our investigations have uncovered since we exposed their moles. It is about garnering sympathy to turn the alleged abusers into the victims by suggesting that they have been falsely accused, but that is not the call of Ben Emlyn-Jones or anyone else in internet land.

If Ben really has doubts, concerns or confusion, we would ask him to campaign with us for a full judicial review, to have all the evidence presented in a correct and proper manner, in the correct place, a court of law. That way his confusion will turn into focused facts, and if anyone has been falsely accused then they will be adjudged so and their names cleared in the proper way.

Original Article at Hollie Demands Justice http://holliedemandsjustice.org/content ... et-debate/
Last edited by Malogg on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 9:53 pm » by Malogg

Tuor10 wrote:Malogg, I don't understand the procrastination showed by the police. If Robert Green had been directly inciting some form of retribution, in the form of sending mail to the neighbours' of those accused, the police would have arrested him. Why wait until he starts to disseminate the material to the general public, and then do him for breach of the police? *PEACE lol

None of the actions taken on the part of the accused, seem like the actions of people who have been wrongly accused of a very heinous crime.

They never wanted the word to get out around the city , sorry stating the obvious .

A Public inquiry and an Independent Investigation would be the ultimate answer to what Hollie has said .

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 9:57 pm » by Tuor10

HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:

Proof please?

The fact that you are on here, a conspiracy site of all place's, is really all the proof I need. I mean, I won't mention of the endless stream of material out there that elucidates the fact that the authorities, for one reason or the other, have gone out of their way to try and stop this story getting out of the realms of conspiracy.

You sullied yourself from the off, when you basically lied about the manner of the conviction that led to Robert Greens arrest.

I don't trust liars.
Last edited by Tuor10 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 10:01 pm » by Tuor10

Malogg wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:Malogg, I don't understand the procrastination showed by the police. If Robert Green had been directly inciting some form of retribution, in the form of sending mail to the neighbours' of those accused, the police would have arrested him. Why wait until he starts to disseminate the material to the general public, and then do him for breach of the police? *PEACE lol

They never wanted the word to get out around the city , sorry stating the obvious .

A Public inquiry and an Independent Investigation would be the ultimate answer to what Hollie has said .

:cheers:

Subliminal slip. :)

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 10:05 pm » by Malogg

"benthejrporter 4 days ago
If ever the two sides in this issue choose to have a debate, I offer my services as chairman. I think I'd be a good person for the job for two reasons: 1. I'm completely undecided. In fact I'm utterly confused as I said in another connment! 2. I served as a Hospital Porter for 23 years in a major teaching hospital and have therefore training in experience in dealling with conflicting situations.
·5"
Read more: robert-green-thrown-in-jail-for-1-year-hollie-greig-t68008.html#ixzz2EgCYlqnt
did you see what Steven said about this guy?
Heidi Gill Cool
5 December at 21:33 · 1
Rachel Keeley Good....that is something we have requested for a long time... with a bit of luck the promoters of the cause will take up the offer
6 December at 17:16 · 1
Steven Milne Is this a spoof ?
6 December at 22:26 via mobile
Hollie DemandsJustice "If ever the two sides in this issue choose to have a debate, I offer my services as chairman. I think I'd be a good person for the job for two reasons: 1. I'm completely undecided. In fact I'm utterly confused as I said in another connment! 2. I serv...See More
6 December at 22:35
Steven Milne Answers my question !
you should put that up
Robert Green thrown in jail for 1 year/HOLLIE GREIG : General Conspiracies

:o

Lol :lol:
Last edited by Malogg on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 10:05 pm » by Tuor10

HGHG Wrote:
"The police have better things to do than to run around investigating people based on the lies of a mentally ill woman"

Can you prove that?
I thought you never knew her?

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 10:39 pm » by Malogg

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Nov 9, 2012
Brian Gerrish and Patrick Henningsen present a UK Column Live special covering paedophila in the establishment, the BBC cover-up, and tw interviews with Robert Green presenting definitive evidence of the abuse of Downs Syndrome girl, Hollie Greig.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 11:08 pm » by Opalserpent

We can't deny that high profile pedophile rings do exist as does the child slave labor market that flourishes around the world.

The elites use these pedo rings and sex pits at bohemian grove and elsewhere to blackmail and coerce political leaders to do the bidding of the satanic plutocracy that is running the world through the banks and their puppets currently.

I suspect the elite will have to wipe most of us out as people are starting to slowly develop a conscience and aren't as corrupted by power and money as the pieces of shit that run the world and consider us to be useless eaters using their resources.

We really need more whistle blowers like julian assange and that manning dude and the banknote scandal dude.

Too bad whistle blowers are scared now that they are murdered easily like the dude that whistle blowed

on that zionist piece of shit murdoch.

I'd rather the elite wipe us out then have to put up with their vile plans for us, demeaning us and programming us with filth from t.v., cheapening life and pretending to install democracy in foreign lands when in reality they are just grabbing more land to install bases on and steal local resources from the locals and install international banks to bleed and impoverish the locals forever after in their pursuit
of a fascist one world dictator plutocracy gmo criminal order.

Who actually benefits from the international banks? The bankers and the 1 percent of politicians that get rich and embezzle the

peoples money they borrowed from overseas to live their lucrative lifestyles while people starve.

We have the same thing here in Australia, our sellout labor party and complicit fcukwits the greens borrow money like
crazed animals from international bankers trying to drag us down like the rest of the world.

We Australians are screwed since we aren't a republic and just follow the new world order cabal of

U.S. England and the rest of the fascist war mongering elite countries that are controlled by foreign banks.

I laugh at america, the bankers bankrupted america on purpose and they get away with it and keep the money and

the people have to bail them out because their politicians mates said it's important for the economy?

There was a reason the romans, byzantines and dutch kept jews out of politics and banking, I don't hate jews but I

certainly don't like them either. I think Palestinians rock because they aren't bankers and they aren't the

kind of people that go around the world murdering all opposition and installing puppet governments and pretending it's democracy

while they steal the peoples resources like in iraq where oil was shipped out everyday of the ten year period amounting to many many billions of dollars worth of oil. I'd hasard to even guess how much the monetary value of all that oil was over the ten years they were robbing iraq blind. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

PreviousNext