Robert Green thrown in jail for 1 year/HOLLIE GREIG

Initiate

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 4:16 am » by Minihaha

So I just heard on youtube that the man who has been trying to help shed light on the Hollie Greig child abuse scandal in scotland was thrown in jail for 1 year for handing out pamphlets regarding this subject. I haven't fully researched it yet, but OHHHH if this is true the people of Scotland need to make some noise and get this mess straitened out. Robert Green should NOT BE IN JAIL for trying to help a girl find justice for these crimes against her. :hell: :vomit: :yell:

Initiate

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 8:12 pm » by TruthPrevails

In fact he was jailed because he posted mail to the neighbours of 19 people stating they were child abusers and murderers. His actions have endangered the lives of completely innocent people and all based on the lies of Ann Greig.
No one should have to prove they are innocent.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 8:23 pm » by The57ironman

HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:In fact he was jailed because he posted mail to the neighbours of 19 people stating they were child abusers and murderers. His actions have endangered the lives of completely innocent people and all based on the lies of Ann Greig.

domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 8:37 pm » by Malogg

HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:In fact he was jailed because he posted mail to the neighbours of 19 people stating they were child abusers and murderers. His actions have endangered the lives of completely innocent people and all based on the lies of Ann Greig.

Last edited by Malogg on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh Kingdom of Scotland - To be FREE again - Beastminsters smarmy and stinks of SH1TE HAFKNHAHA HA FKN HA...Salmonds a bawbag and Darlings a fkn sissy...Oh to be FREE again...

Initiate

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 8:40 pm » by Umbrex

it must be a very important pedo since his trolls are coming here to make fake profiles.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 9:56 pm » by TruthPrevails

It is important for people to remember that there are 19 completely innocent people who've been accused of being child abusers and murderers by people who have never checked facts on anything at all.

http://www.theholliegreigcoverup.net/

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 10:06 pm » by Tuor10

Trolls are not fit for existence.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 10:22 pm » by Malogg

HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:It is important for people to remember that there are 19 completely innocent people who've been accused of being child abusers and murderers by people who have never checked facts on anything at all.

http://www.theholliegreigcoverup.net/

ahahahahaha

Upload to Disclose.tv

Oh Kingdom of Scotland - To be FREE again - Beastminsters smarmy and stinks of SH1TE HAFKNHAHA HA FKN HA...Salmonds a bawbag and Darlings a fkn sissy...Oh to be FREE again...

Initiate

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 10:48 pm » by TruthPrevails

Thank you Malogg.

If you read the comments you will see we managed to bring someone else around. We have approached Ben and said we are happy for him to be chairman now if we can get HDJ to agree we can all debate about it.

"benthejrporter 4 days ago

If ever the two sides in this issue choose to have a debate, I offer my services as chairman. I think I'd be a good person for the job for two reasons: 1. I'm completely undecided. In fact I'm utterly confused as I said in another connment! 2. I served as a Hospital Porter for 23 years in a major teaching hospital and have therefore training in experience in dealling with conflicting situations.
·5"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 11:07 pm » by Malogg

HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:Thank you Malogg.

If you read the comments you will see we managed to bring someone else around. We have approached Ben and said we are happy for him to be chairman now if we can get HDJ to agree we can all debate about it.

"benthejrporter 4 days ago

If ever the two sides in this issue choose to have a debate, I offer my services as chairman. I think I'd be a good person for the job for two reasons: 1. I'm completely undecided. In fact I'm utterly confused as I said in another connment! 2. I served as a Hospital Porter for 23 years in a major teaching hospital and have therefore training in experience in dealling with conflicting situations.
·5"

I could not give a damn about anything you have to say

As for HDJ's say on the matter that is their prerogative

They may be bound to legal reason's to why they may not be able to enter your games

Hollie and Anne and the HDJ team have alot going on

I am sure you will hear from them sometime soon :wink:

As do not waste your word's talking to me you will be ignored and only exposed further by myself and others ahahahaha

:lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next