robert menard

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 5:48 pm » by Truthseeker

this man is on you tube if you live in canada or any corprate queen owned land watch him on you tube and find how much the state and queen owes you you have a right to the shares of your land all canadian men and women watch this and if you live in any land with the queen as your head of state you are a share holder of that land as long as you are registerd with that corporation you have shares in that land so if you live in canada say well you have shares in canada watch all the robert menard clips on you tube and find your rights its time to tell the corporations you are a man or woman not a slave .

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 6:05 pm » by Truthseeker

if you watch this and you are canadian you are a millionair .

Initiate

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 6:12 pm » by Minihaha

Also check out SupportLocalScene on youtube, there is a great video titled A christian man named Dan, he talks about legal rights and understanding legal terminology, and that if you don't, you are free food for the sharks to play with at their whim. :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 7:08 pm » by Docdrdeath

I'd like to cash in my shares now please, before they are worthless. Should I go see the queen for my millions?

Edit: BTW I just quit my job, no need to work now that I am a millionaire
If you stand for Nothing, You'll fall for anything

Initiate

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 7:00 am » by Stargazer279

This is actually true, This may be a long process. however i know there is a sovereign town somewhere in BC, Canada.

As far as i know this can also be possible in USA. This has to do with a bond the government takes on your behalf when you are born. very few people knows about this. if you know how to navigate thru court and lawyers and so on, you can win your case.

BTW Canada is a corporation registered in the States. i will see if i can dig out the info and post it here.
Bring the music past where you found it ! - Crossroads