Robot sub reaches the world's deepest abyss

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 03, 2009 5:17 pm » by Drextin

concrete wrote:I stand corrected. 1km=0.6 mi.
Got my numbers a bit twisted.
Low, trust me, my buildings are sound. Just haven't used mi. ft or in. in years! Metric makes more sense.

(edit) either that, or tell people you know in Canary Wharf to run.

:cheers:

Gotta say that was being a very good sport concrete considering you are on a forum with mostly artistic types who like myself love to play the role of technical expert online when we get the chance.

Hey.......something about the yin yang bit reminded...........you guys ever heard that theory about comet impacts causing volcanoes on the other side of the world from the impact? The last I heard on some history channel show was that the "ring" of fire in the pacific was caused by this.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jun 03, 2009 5:21 pm » by Drjones

Yeah that's a good point Drex,not done much research into that but all this stuff happens for a reason,it's not an accident,the universe,us,everything is in a constant state of ebb and flow....the physical world...but i'd have to say what is happening these days more is the spiritual side of life on this planet,mainly US HUMANS is involved a tremendous battle,good vs evil...absolutely...

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 03, 2009 5:31 pm » by Drextin

drjones wrote:Yeah that's a good point Drex,not done much research into that but all this stuff happens for a reason,it's not an accident,the universe,us,everything is in a constant state of ebb and flow....the physical world...but i'd have to say what is happening these days more is the spiritual side of life on this planet,mainly US HUMANS is involved a tremendous battle,good vs evil...absolutely...

There is no doubt in my mind jones that something is transpiring with everyone on the planet. Whether we are the reason behind it or some outside force is I do not know.....

I do love to hear stories about how our solar system may move through certain parts of the galaxy where strange forces change everything around us. Some speculate this happens more often than a few million years while others think hundreds of millions........to me it is of no concern how long between cycles but where are we now in regards to the cycle.

Not saying I'm a believer but since I doubt we know even 1% of what the universe is and can do.......I'm keeping an eye out.

Ohhhhhh there is also a theory that due to gravitational tidal forces that it is possible we could actually move through to another dimension.........or create a whole new reality for ourselves. But would we realize it?

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 03, 2009 5:50 pm » by Drextin

concrete wrote:
drextin wrote:
Ohhhhhh there is also a theory that due to gravitational tidal forces that it is possible we could actually move through to another dimension.........or create a whole new reality for ourselves. But would we realize it?

I have my doubts about this. If you you used hyper as a prefix, that would be a whole different story.

Hyper-gravitational forces. another hyper-dimension. new hyper-reality.

Hyper kinda gives the impression not normal. Considering our immense lack of knowledge on how everything interacts in the universe just gravity and forces should suffice.

Remember at one time they prefixed certain blackholes with hyper and now they realize that they are far more common than once thought so they fall into classes based on how many suns their mass makes up........no more hyper.

Previous