Rockefeller legal team deny any ass. w "Supriem Rockefeller"

Writer

PostWed May 19, 2010 8:48 am » by Hellothere

Exclusive- Just in from Rockefeller attorney!

I am counsel to Rockefeller Financial and am writing in response to your inquiry to my client about an individual named Supriem David Rockefeller. Please direct all future correspondence in this matter to my attention.

I confirm on behalf of my client that whoever this person is, he("Supriem Rockefeller") has no connection to or relationship my clients David Rockefeller, Rockefeller & Co., Rockefeller Financial or the Rockefeller Trust Company. If there is any other information about this person that you can provide (how did he contact you, what information did he send to you that suggested a connection with my client), that would be helpful.

-James Weinberger

James D. Weinberger | Fross Zelnick Lehrman & Zissu, P.C.

866 United Nations Plaza | New York, New York 10017
Fax: (212) 813-5901 | http://www.frosszelnick.com

Writer

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 2:50 pm » by Samyaza

What if the Rockefeller Legal Team made the Following statement

Honestly, how would this sound?

**********************************************************************************

I am counsel to Rockefeller Financial and am writing in response to your inquiry to my client about an individual named Supriem David Rockefeller. Please direct all future correspondence in this matter to my attention.

I confirm on behalf of my client that ("Supriem Rockefeller") is the GD son to my client David Rockefeller, Rockefeller & Co., Rockefeller Financial or the Rockefeller Trust Company. Supriem Rockefeller is the Messiah. Supriem is known to the Vatican as SPRM

-James Weinberger

*************************************************************************************
*Do you really think David Rockefeller Sr. is going to announce he is the GD father to Lucifer?

Samyaza

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 2:53 pm » by Mediasorcerer

its all rubbish,superman rokkerfukhead is just a boob mofo wanna be playgirl nobhead with not enuff money to be a hi roller like he thinks he is,there is no"antechrist,only women/men with intentions,grow up!!!
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 2:56 pm » by Azaziel

I would love to see how much real 'gnosis' he has

Azaziel

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 5:37 pm » by Mediasorcerer

everyone is desperate to believe in satan/lucifer/ blah blah blah,
they dont get the idea of alchemical symbolic deeper interpretation,
they see these ideas as a personification of personality ,rather than a state of vibration,and thus the secret is kept secret to those who cant interpret with the eyes and ears and lips of wisdom,forgive my voracious language,but ive been here a while,heard all the bullshit i can take,and now i just call it out with profanity,hoping it might get thru,i do this cos i care,and its tiring explaining the same thing over,but when you giv a shit how can you giv up?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do