Rockets explode in Eilat, Aqaba; casualties in Jordan

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 2:47 pm » by Proto

Rockets explode in Eilat, Aqaba; casualties in Jordan

Five rockets were fired towards Eilat (israel) and the Jordanian port city of Aqaba Monday morning. There were no reports of injury or damage in Eilat. One of the projectiles landed in an open area in Israel's southernmost city, three more landed in the Red Sea - two of them in Jordanian territory - while a fifth rocket hit Aqaba.

Jordanian authorities said a Grad rocket landed near vehicles parked at the entrance to the InterContinental Hotel in Aqaba. Local media outlets reported that five people were injured in the attack. One of them, 40-year-old Subhi al-Alauna, died of his wounds several hours later. The rest of those wounded in the attack are said to be in light condition.

video and full article at :

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 41,00.html

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 3:47 pm » by Proto

concrete wrote:Lemmie guess. Grads are Russian in origion. The technology has been bought and sold umpteen times.
Egypt has them (but they have a treaty with Israel, so they wouldn't fire them).
Iran also has Grads. So, the way I see it.

Iran drove the launchers through southern Iraq. Then through Saudi Arabia, to the NW gulf of Aqaba. Where they fired the rockets. It wasn't Egypt.

I truly do find it amazing that the IDF can pin point a house in gaza that Hamas used to shoot a Quassam, then launch an air raid to blow the fuck out of said house, plus any other house near it.

Yet, they speculate on this?

you cant watch all places all the time , other sources claim it was fired from Jordan itself ,
and both the Egyptian and Jordanian forces are on high alert ,searching for the sources of fire, no group took responsibility yet .

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 5:55 pm » by Proto

no actually you cant , and the iron dome only finalized it's tests few weeks ago ,it's not yet deployed ,not near the gaza strip and certainly not in eilat area which is much more quiet then
the areas that border the gaza strip ,rockets wise . the arrow system is for long range missiles.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 6:30 pm » by Proto

concrete wrote:
proto wrote:no actually you cant , and the iron dome only finalized it's tests few weeks ago ,it's not yet deployed ,not near the gaza strip and certainly not in eilat area which is much more quiet then
the areas that border the gaza strip ,rockets wise . the arrow system is for long range missiles.

Proto. Are you flustered? This doesn't seem like the normal logical thinking you have.

Or, was it a shift change?

You know how much I love the JIDF.

I had a thought. But,I'll share it with the Proto I know.

Thanx.

what i said which sounds so illogical ? just stated that the iron dome in not deployed yet ,and
that the arrow system is for long range missiles not short/medium range rockets .

i also said you cant watch all things all the time , the idea that israel monitoring every inch of land around israel 24/7 is a bit far fetched IMO ,maybe along the Lebanon border ,and maybe gaza strip ,which are hotter spots for rocket launching ,but the eilat border/sinai/jordan border is usually much more quiet .

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 7:04 pm » by Proto

the reptilians got you too ? :P

but just for fun , if you would have respect real peace you wouldn't misspell it peas like you did (same silly logic ) , i don't trust you anymore :alien51:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 7:22 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

what no nukes? just a little firework

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 7:52 pm » by Proto

ok see you later Mr.cantdealwiththefacts

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 2:05 pm » by Proto

Egypt: Palestinians behind rocket attack on Eilat

Wednesday, Egyptian security sources confirmed the rockets were fired from the Sinai Peninsula and claimed that armed Palestinians from Gaza were responsible.

The rockets hit Israel's and Jordan's Red Sea ports, killing a Jordanian civilian and injuring three others.

"Armed Palestinians from Gaza were responsible for the firing of rockets," an Egyptian security source claimed, adding that the rockets were launched from the Sinai Peninsula.

Egypt's official news agency MENA agreed with this assessment: "The preliminary information that the security has received indicates that Palestinian factions from the Gaza Strip are behind that operation," the state news agency quoted an unnamed security source as saying.

full article:
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 30,00.html