Rockets from Gaza bombard Israeli area

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 24, 2008 7:13 pm » by Towelie

becks wrote:Respect for all faiths is paramount. The Islamic nations of this world have many fantastic elements, a Huge amount of History and are known as great philosophers and mathematicians.

I liked this quote v nice Becks.
I almost fully agree... I prefer the idea of respect for all people, i cant honestly say i show respect to religion but i do however try to respect the beliefs of people that follow any religion, as long as they admit its a belief... If not ill argue forever untill i see proof.
As far as the Islamic nations well the people, i have a lot of respect for them we have gained so much knowledge thanx to there scholars.
The capacity for Good and Evil resides in us all it realy doesnt matter what religion you subscribe to.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 24, 2008 7:15 pm » by Reinaul

Yeah, i know what you are saying and it's true, it is the only way these contries ( and all the world) should act but they don't do it, i don't know if it's lack of education or etics or they are just too obsessed with the religion and pride I really don't know but i wish in a future the words never end game relating to this topic never appear in my mind again
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 24, 2008 7:16 pm » by Becks

towelie wrote:
becks wrote:Respect for all faiths is paramount. The Islamic nations of this world have many fantastic elements, a Huge amount of History and are known as great philosophers and mathematicians.

I liked this quote v nice Becks.
I almost fully agree... I prefer the idea of respect for all people, i cant honestly say i show respect to religion but i do however try to respect the beliefs of people that follow any religion, as long as they admit its a belief... If not ill argue forever untill i see proof.
As far as the Islamic nations well the people, i have a lot of respect for them we have gained so much knowledge thanx to there scholars.
The capacity for Good and Evil resides in us all it realy doesnt matter what religion you subscribe to.

too true....what I found amusing is your signature after your comment... :shooting: :D

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 24, 2008 7:22 pm » by Towelie

Yeah lol i find it to be a good answer to most religious questions.

Its something Marge says in a Simpsons episode.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 25, 2008 3:02 am » by Roger

I think a lot of Muslim people live not for this life but for the life after, this is a part of the problem. In my country Muslims people profile themselves as Muslims and not as a person from Iran, Saudi Arabia or Pakistan. But of course there are exceptions. The freedom of religion and speech is what makes Israel the utopia of the middle east. Gaza fully depends on Israel because no other Islamic country wants the Palestinians, and they still manage to fuck it up.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." - Albert Einstein

Initiate

PostThu Dec 25, 2008 3:56 am » by Roger

zaff4444 wrote:
roger wrote:I think a lot of Muslim people live not for this life but for the life after, this is a part of the problem. In my country Muslims people profile themselves as Muslims and not as a person from Iran, Saudi Arabia or Pakistan. But of course there are exceptions. The freedom of religion and speech is what makes Israel the utopia of the middle east. Gaza fully depends on Israel because no other Islamic country wants the Palestinians, and they still manage to fuck it up.

More like israel have took palestinian land.

yes and vice versa , in the 930s BC it was from the jews
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." - Albert Einstein

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 25, 2008 4:45 am » by Becks

if we look back through history, countries around the World have been invaded, occupied and have been ruled by other nations and integrated....
what do we do, does England Take back the north of France maybe The US, Canada, Australia....Do the Irish take back Scotland? the list goes on.

At the end of the day they are fighting over land and who is the rightful owner....they should make the holy land like Switzerland...neutral...Call it the HOLY LAND not Palestine or Israel....Each faith can call it what they like, they are custodians of each others faiths. Living with respect and unity.

The United Kingdom is know at Great Britain, England Ireland Scotland and Wales.. The Scots, Irish and Welsh hate the English...but seem to live harmoniously together.

Just an idea.

Previous