Rocks On Mars That Look Like Something Else Other Than Rocks

Initiate

PostWed Aug 12, 2009 6:17 am » by Pauldamo

are you making fun of us here on D.T. if your serious, you said you are old, i think you need glasses or new ones.not being rude.edit,sorry. just got it,your showing us rocks that seem to look like things.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 12, 2009 6:27 am » by Loneqqwolf

buhdoo wrote:Well.. i've just read all this after coming in late.. i couldnt see some of the stuff there but i did like the rock with the womans face in it, i loved!!! the quartz with gold specks..

I don't know you Loneqqwolf but you do indeed appear to be a bloody nice guy lol

I admire your passion for a subject thats close to your heart :)
I'm an avid collector of fossils and weird rocks so i totally get that.. i have a couple of flint arrow heads that im fond of lol

I really hope you find your pot of gold one day..

Thank you so much for your kind words and welcome to the Forums :cheers:

I married my wife of 38 years for the rock collection she had from her grand father, just kidding. It is nice though. He collected things while on vacation back in the late 50's on trips out west, petrified wood and crystals of various sizes and what ever else he could get his hands on.

At present my pot of gold is on Mars, but soon I will retire and off to the gold fields in sunny California. The old gold fields around or near Big Bear call to me, Wolf oh Wolf were waiting for you :headscratch: mmmm.

I have rocks laying all over the house and in boxes and in the back of my van, found some nice yellow quartz in the gravel side parking lot at work one day while on break.

Near where I live there are about 10 gravel quarries that are filled with many wonders and a dump truck would drop a load somewhere near by and I rummage through the pile.

Still finding some sweet things from a load I had delivered to my house for some landscaping, the wife is always saying look what I found, sweeeet.

She bought a pair of those Amber earrings ( $10.00 ) one time and when we got outside of the shop she noticed there was a bug in one, now that is cool looking for sure. So we go back in to show the clerk and she says had she known she would have charged a hundred, Sweeeet. :dancing:

:cheers:
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Initiate

PostWed Aug 12, 2009 6:36 am » by Loneqqwolf

pauldamo wrote:are you making fun of us here on D.T. if your serious, you said you are old, i think you need glasses or new ones.not being rude.edit,sorry. just got it,your showing us rocks that seem to look like things.

No sorry I make fun of no one, if 65 is old then I am old, I have been a member here now for 3 years so I guess in a way I am an old member and feel I can say just about anything i want to say :wink:

If all you see is rocks then that is what they are, if I see animals and humanoids then that is what I see, know what I mean.

No one sees things the same, but if you see something that looks like something else other than a rock then you are seeing something that I can see but others can't see. See where I'm coming from.

Thank you for your comments as they are most welcome here, just you making a comment makes me feel good all over. :cheers:

www.projectmars.net

Initiate

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 6:39 am » by Loneqqwolf

Dam I'm all the way back on page 3, oh well.

What with all the interest with a Monolith, I thought I would add mine to fuel the fire.

At first I thought it was a tower of some kind, but there are no towers on Mars, so it must be a Monolith.

It's in a crater as you can see and look how high the shadow is. Wow it's a biggy for sure.

I got a Monolith :dancing:

:peep:
Image[/img]

www.projectmars.net

Initiate

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 6:47 am » by Loneqqwolf

:rtft:
I don't want to be way back here on page 5 :yell: , my photo's are way to importnant for the world to see.

www.projectmars.net

Previous